Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Riversong (Ice Howl Inn)The group seemed to be slowly meandering outside, so Riversong decided that she'd better follow them. Blinking at the bright blue sky as she emerged from the building, she made her way over to where her companions were standing. Her instincts urged her to keep her distance, but Riversong moved closer anyway.I have to learn to trust these people if I want to be able to work with them, she reminded herself.

IC(Amalod and Tairel)

"So, are we going to shoot flaming arrows now?" Amalod asks; a nervous smile gracing her lips. The Ga-Toa stands up beside Esao after saying the words.The Ta-Toa was soon at the cable car that led down to Ta-Koro. It felt as if he and Ayra had just ridden down the car on their first official "date," but he knew that was some time ago. Karz, if only he could see her again.Sadly, Tairel enters the car and rides it down to the Ta-Koro.OOC: Tairelt to Ta-Wahi.-Mef Man

IC: EndriinNodding to them, there was a sudden spray of snow, which, when it settled, revealed empty space where Endriin once stood. Up ahead, the two travellers would see the Kualsi-equipped former monk crouching on a ridge, keeping watch for whatever may harm the pair. He waved them along, trying to get them to hurry.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Uar)"So, what now? Do we try to dig under the ice to make a base, or just go somewhere else?" Uar said, not seeing any other options.
IC: Dekuna sighed. "There's nothing left here. It would take at least a week to rebuild anything that could serve as an effective base for the Hau Karda. As much as I hate to leave my home in this state, I think we should pick up the vandal's trail while its still warm... or at least not frozen over." Looking at the thin layers of ice and snow that had fallen over much of the ruin, he guessed "I'd say they have a day on us, at least. We had better get going."

ppg2.png

IC: EndriinEver vigilant, he crept along the ridge above Seven and Wraith. He formed a long spearhead on the end of his Meta Staff, ready to launch at anything that might attack them.Right on cue, a Muaka appeared on the opposite ridge, right above the travellers. He tried to warn them, yell that they were being attacked. But he remembered that he couldn't. The darned Order could be blamed for that. Instead, he fired the spearhead at the travellers' feet, to get their attention.IC: Zealokan'Okay, but here's our problem; How in Karzahni are we gonna find this son of a Brakas?' He sheathed his Reverse Blade after giving it a good sharpening.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [The Seventh]The Seventh looked down at the spearhead, and was about to shout at the other being when she noticed the Muaka prowling on the ridge ahead. It seemed as if their new friend was warning them of the danger that the cat Rahi brought."Wraith?" she said. "Get ready. It's time to beat up a cat."

IC: Endriin, NPC MuakaThe Muaka prowled around the top of the ridge, watching its prey, working out the best way to kill them. It opted for a full-on assault, as it would seem, as the big cat jumped off of the ridge, and landed at least five bio away from the Seventh and Wraith. It dived ferociously towards them, claws outstretched.Endriin, meanwhile, had formed the head of a mace on the end of his Meta Staff, collapsing the shaft to a more manageable size. He then teleported behind the Muaka, intending to take it by surprise.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Riversong (talking to Krayzikk)"Sure, I'll come with you. But where are we going to find oil in Ko-Koro?" Riversong asked. It felt odd to be having a conversation, especially with someone that she hadn't known for very long.Is this the sort of thing that normal people do? she wondered, not for the first time.

IC:Rewera was still with Ravage, helping to out where they could in the village of ice to deal with the damage caused by the villains. Finally things seemed halway back to normal. The Matoran would rebuild, as they always did, though this time they probably would need more time than usual.The female Toa turned to her companion: "As bad as this has been...we still have a dead matoran to investigate."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Kai"Oi! Stop right there!" The Toa of Gravity called at Kai. "We're part of the Ko-Koro guard! You can't just ignore us!" Kai turned around. "Why shouldn't I?" He asked, drawing his sword. "You can't stop me. Right now only one person has the determination, the anger, the actual willpower, to actually stop me." Kai pointed his sword at Krian, who was still lying flat on the ground. "And right now that man is lying flat on the ground, out of strength, out of willpower, and out of determination." The second Toa, a Toa of Iron, smirked. "So, you think you're all that eh?" The Toa of Iron charged, changing the armor on his hands into a club and swinging the aforementioned club down at Kai's head. As the club was about to make contact, it disappeared, vanishing into thin air, leaving the Toa of Iron completely open. Kai slashed at the Toa, ripping a hole in his armor and leaving him to bleed to death on the ground. "So Krian, you really just gonna let me kill these men and walk away without a scratch?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: OziOzi sat in his chair, stewing. The Captain had escaped, and quite easily. He had to act fast. The war wasn't going to start itself."Lay traps in the war room," he commanded. "Yerith, no doubt has given word to the commander of this... Task Force. They will strike. And we will destroy them."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, and started walking.IC: Krian"No. As a matter of fact, I intend to stop you."The Ba-Toa had released Krian the instant Kai attacked, and Krian had hauled himself to his feet. In either hand was a sword. The sun was high in the sky behind Krian, glinting off the white snow. But where most being's armor would reflect the light, Krian's almost seemed to absorb it. There was no reflection, there was no shine, there was no light. It was as if he was light's polar opposite, and his mere presence created a void.When Kai looked into his eyes, there was no defeat to be found. Behind the red glint burned a dark fire, one that would not be doused. A thirst for burning justice, one that would give a hardened warrior reason to pause.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Kai ~Ko-Koro Kohlii Stadium~But Kai was as driven as Krian was. If Krian could see past Kai's protective visor, he would see the exact same look, one of anger, and of determination. "Stop me?" Kai laughed. "You should barely be able to stand! I sincerely doubt that you can stop me."

IC: Krian"Then I will die." Krian said calmly, eerily so. There was no hesitation in his voice, or fear, as if death held no fear for him. In fact, that's exactly what the truth was. Krian had no reason left to live, and thus, no reason to fear his death. His muscles burned, and he knew he was at the edge of his limits. He sank into a ready stance, raising his blades before him. "But if I do, I will take you with me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Kai ~Ko-Koro Kohlii Stadium~"Uh-huh, sure." Kai said, keeping an eye on the guardsmen. "I've seen you fight. I've seen you kill people." He smirked, as a disk flew at the distracted Ba-Toa, and sent the Toa of Gravity to his knees. "You killed people for money. What makes me any different than you? I have a long term goal. I want to make this island a better place. You killed people for some fleeting pieces of iron that you can trade for luxuries."

IC: KrianKrian nodded slowly. "You're right. I've killed people, a lot of people. Good people."Krian stared at where he knew his opponents eyes were, even though he couldn't see them. His stare struck at Kai like a hammer blow. "I've killed for the all the worst reasons. Greed. Avarice. Rage, Maybe some of the people I killed deserved it, but most of them were innocent. Never a single crime in their lives. They just angered the wrong people.""But you've killed too. You've killed innocents. Knowingly, and willingly. You've used methods that defy your supposedly benevolent goals. You are no better than I, for both our hands are stained with the blood of many,""Neither of us deserve to survive. Neither of us deserve to live, when so many so much more worthy of life have died at our hands. One day, Mata Nui will decide that it is time and we will be judged."His grip tightened on his swords. "But until that final hour comes, I will not stop until I done what I must."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kai ~Ko-Koro Kohlii Stadium~"I don't think you quite understand 'Soundblaster.' You've taken from me something which can never be given back. You think that since I killed your precious little friend that I deserve to die?""You justify your actions by claiming that I deserve to die, when you have done so much more harm to this island than I could ever even hope to accomplish.""Yes we both deserve to die. Yes we've both harmed this island. But you know what? At least I did what I did for the better good. This island is corrupted, corrupted by people like you, people who can conjure up deadly weapons out of thin air and think that since they have the power, they have the right to use it however they want."