Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Amalod)

Amalod couldn't hold back the tears that began to pour down her face. The Toa throws herself into Esao's arms, too upset to realize what she was doing. The sounds of her sobbing echoed throughout the area; Amalod being unable to control herself."A-are you o-o-okay?" she manages to ask. The fight had scared her to death, and the being's saftey had been on her mind for some time.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao patted her awkwardly on the back, not sure how exactly to feel about her having him in an embrace. There was an odd deja vu in the sense that he cradled her, and it took him a second to realize what it was: this was the exact same way he had held Flyssa's body after he'd watched her die.Suddenly, slowly, and though his handsome face remained impassive, his Cupids-bow mouth straight, his heart began to break all over again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Amalod)

"I-I'm sorry," Amalod finally manages to say, pulling away quickly from the Toa. "This...this is all new to me. I've only been on this island for a short amount of time and already so many bad things have happened around me," Amalod explains quickly while wiping away the tears from her eyes.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Her words finally seemed to change Esao's mind as to the offer from earlier, and his amethyst gaze lit up."I'm sorry, but I have to go," he said. "I have to get back to Sucogu. If you want to come, you can. I'm not going to stop you."He began to move back to the Ice Howl Inn.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Sucogu - InnSucogu had just finished settling things with Nova (bless his heart) when Esao walked in. Sucogu stood, walking over to him with the same frown-smirk from earlier. Maybe he was here to officially deny his allegiance. Maybe he was here to commit to their cause. A toss-up of the two was the most likely."Have you decided?"He was unintentionally interrupted by the arrival of another. A Toa of water. Tear stains. Scared to death. Virtually weaponless. He knew a martial arts practitioner when he saw one, and she wasn't it. Nothing of value to the team. A pretty face didn't make up for dead weight. He had no choice but to say his next words..."If you've chosen to join us, she can't come."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

(Amalod and Tairel)

Amalod looks from Esao to the new being, confused as to whether she should just leave or stay..."I'm sorry," she says to Sucogu, not sure what else to say.Tairel wipes a thin layer of sweat off of his face. He had taken care of most of the spear tips that were embedded in the patient, finding one lodged in the spinal column, prohibiting movement. These were all dealt with and healed. Now he just had to get to the burns..."All-almost...done," he says wearily to the patient.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Krayzikk"Everybody hold up for a minute."The Titan rumbled, as he stood. Previously, Amalod probably took him for a statue, part of the building. After all, no being could possibly be that big.But she was wrong. The Titan towered over all present, likely terrifying the Ga-Toa. He pointed at Sucogu. "You. No ultimatums just yet."He pointed a massive hand at Amalod. "You. No apologizing for no reason. Got it?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC

(Amalod)

Amaod nods her head before looking down at her feet. This Titan was freaking her out, but he stood up for her (and stood up rather tall at that) and she appreciated it. Right now she was a bundle of emotions and nerves and all she wanted to do was throw up, but she fought against doing such a thing.-Mef Man

IC: [iegasa]Iegasa picked up his cup of tea and leaned back into his chair, staring at the beauty of the plains in front of him. The border between Ga-Wahi and Ko-Wahi was one of the most beautiful locations on the island in his opinion, so that was where he had decided to place his shrine.Others obviously had the same thoughts, with a school having been set up nearby. Of course, the mild climate and rather nice view made it a good place to live in, so people would decide to set up things in the area.The Toa of Plasma yawned as he finished the tea, placing the cup carefully on a table. Pushing back his chair, he stood up, and headed back into the shrine. After all, it was time to give a daily offering to the Makuta.

IC: Krayzikk"First off, somebody get this Toa some coffee, a sedative, something. She looks like she's about to burst out of her skin."He paused. "Actually, you know what? I'll do it. Because you," He pointed at Esao, "Will brood and get her black coffee like the frickin' batman." He pointed at Sucogu. "You'll scare the Karz out of her. And Riversong over there is too timid."He warped away, and returned a second later, holding the coffee. "Here." The Titan held it out to Amalod.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Sucogu - Inn"If anyone can give me five good reasons why she should stay, how she can help us, then she can." he twisted, pointing at Esao, "No sarcasm, or she's out automatically."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk gave Esao a small grin, and turned to Sucogu. "Okay. Here come five reasons. Number one; we can teach her to gather intelligence. None of us could do that job as well as an innocent looking girl.""Number two; we need someone who doesn't look like they're here to wipe out the village for diplomacy.""Number three; She'll keep Esao and I from turning into brooding, depressed psychopaths.""Number four; She could be in charge of cooking and rations.""Anyone got a fifth? I'm still thinking."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Now that Flyssa's...gone..." said Esao quietly, "we need someone to lighten the tension. Look at us: we're already at each other's throats. Maybe we could use someone to keep us on a leash."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Well, it appears he's right. If my math's correct - and I'd like to think it is, otherwise, I'll have to have a serious word with my kindergarten teacher - she's in."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Yerith, OziYerith felt relief as his wounds were being healed. He relaxed as the doctor moved on to burns. The doc seemed a bit tired. The Mask of Healing probably took a toll on him.Ozi sat in frustration as his own doctor removed the tubes from his leg."Is there still poison in there?" he asked, regaining some movement in his limbs."There is still some," the Vortixx doc answered, "one more transfusion and that should clear it up."Ozi placed his head on the pillowed headrest of the chair, waiting for the tubes once more.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: MorikThe massive Akrainid wandered the Koro of Ice, having nothing really to do. His mark was dull at the moment, there being very little confidence in the area to absorb.Unsurprisingly, most of of the villagers steered clear of him.OOC: Morik open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Az/Ko-Koro)Quietly, Az slipped out of Ko-Koro. His next stop would be his home base, the Kumu Isles.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC - Sucogu - Inn"Let me tell you why those reasons aren't valid. For one, Riversong covers most of those bases. Second, we don't need extensive information for hunting slugs. Besides, we'd need someone with true skill in that area. Lastly, I have a feeling we'll be quite busy enough to stay happy. We'll be adventuring across an island."He shook his head with a sigh."We don't want to put someone in danger, and we don't need to protect dead weight. She's not coming."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Amalod)

Amalod finally finds the strength to defend herself as she takes a step forward. "Please, Sir, let me come. I-I don't have anywhere else to go and I'd like to help you. Esao saved my life and I feel like I owe him something. If I drag you down you can get rid of me, but, please, let me join you," she pleads with Sucogu. The Toa had nowhere else to turn to and these were as close as friends as she was going to get to. She just had to join them.-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - InnSucogu sighed again, but had no sympathy for your situation."You know, I lost my house too. I don't have anywhere to go. Aside from that, the two people that meant the most to me abandoned me in the streets. But you know what I'm doing? I'm forming a team of advanced fighters to take a stand against Makuta. If I can lose all that and still do what I can, you can to. Being on a team of people on a mission simply because you don't think you can go anywhere else isn't really where your skills are being used."I think you need to find somewhere that you can use your skills, or else advance them. I hate to tell you this, but you have no place with us."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao turned back slightly to look at Amalod and examined her face for a moment, his deep purple gaze cutting right through her as it did Nova just hours before. Finally, he turned back around to look at Sucogu."Flyssa's dead," he finally stated, and as he said the words a large anvil plummeted from his throat down to his stomach, weighing him down. "I wish she wasn't, more than anything, but the fact is that she's gone and she isn't going to be able to come back. That leaves us in need of a scout, and out of everyone here, only one of us fits that qualification: me. Thing is, I'm also our only long-range combatant, and losing me in a scouting mission if something went wrong would be detrimental to everybody.""Let me train her. A while with me, even if we train while hunting the terrorists, and I can have her as skilled as any one of us - except you, big buy - in hand-to-hand combat and even more skilled than most of you - no offense, big guy - in stealth. Letting her go would be a waste of an asset. Now, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I think I have your leadership style pegged down pretty well, and that doesn't seem like your style. You gonna prove me wrong?"-Teeyz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Grata):Grata slowly got up to his feet, and cracked his neck. He was realieved he was stilll alive, and he planned on keeping it that way for a while. Then, his eyes widened in shock."Grata's axe!" He shouted, reffering to his battle axe he dropped in the fight. He had that axe his whole life, and actually felt attached to it like a child attached to his stuffed rahi.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif