Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Team Winged Dagger, CedilPordal sat watch until morning when he first got a glimpse of Vortixx heading into the valley. He woke up the rest of the team and got to their positions."We'll hold them for a while here, then fall back to the extraction point in front of the hut," Yerith said. "Come on, then.""Let's do this," Gaz mumbled, walking down the hill.OOC: Cedil from Po-Wahi.Staff Sergeant Cedil Griggs did not enjoy the Gukko ride from Po-Wahi to here. He had recently learned of the fate of his friends. That was why he would help this Team Winged Dagger to destroy who was responsible. When he got to where they had said they'd be, he noticed he couldn't land what with all the Vortixx below. He signaled this down to them.Yerith swore."Come on, we need to get down the hill," he commanded. "It's a safer landing spot."Pordal lead the charge, taking down any Vortixx in his way while making sure that he didn't get caught out in the open. He was the first to make it to the other side of the valley. The Gukko landed and a Toa hopped off."Heard you guys needed a ride out of here," Cedil said."Well, a million thanks for dragging us all around the valley," Gaz yelled."It was too risky to land up there," Yerith calmed his subordinate. "If he landed there, we would've all died. Now come on. This war isn't going to end itself."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: JestLight started coming through the snow, and I could see the face of the being who had dug me out. I frowned at Yolof rather angrily. "I think I'm better off still buried under the snow." I spat the words out in irritation. "Now get me out of here, and find some medic to get me fixed up."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sideways:"Rahi don't use and wear Kanohi masks," Rook stated, "So don't bother to fool me. I once knew someone like this thing. However, he's dead. I saw it with my own, well, eye and partially working eye."Sideways strode towards Grata and Ravage, shuriken lifting off his body in a defensive position around him."So, I'll ask one time, and one time only...""Wfho. Aier. Yhou," Sideways rasped, barely able to form the words.

IC: (Az/Ko-Koro Hut)Without a fire, the hut was bitterly cold. Emerging from the torn up blankets of his bed, Az grabbed his dagger and left the hut. Trudging through the slow, he only now realized that his backpack, filled with explosives, had been taken by the Toa. Cursing under his breath, he marched on over to the place where he could return to his base, the Kumu Isles.So quietly, he slipped out of the village and went to Po-Koro.OOC: Az to Po-Koro.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Glad to hear it, Grochi! XDIC: JestI merely began painfully digging out where I knew his legs to be from how he had been standing. hat would most likely be a rather thin area of snow and ice. Apparently, I was correct. Of course, now it was my turn. He tried to trap me back within the snow, now... I slashed my metal claw at his unsuspecting leg.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Yolof:Yolof didn't notice the claw until it bounced off of his armour in that place, however. He looked down at the claw, and decided to ignore it as he stepped back away from where Jest had been, tossing some more snow back at the Toa and then walking off.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RavageWell, so much for that. Ravage thought to himself. Come on, Rewera."Never meet someone like you in my life. Good thing, too. I'd never want to eatagain." Rvage growled, staring at Sideways.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Sideways:"Now now, I was about to say the same thing," Rook stated, "Well, not the eating part. I can't really eat. Hurts when I do. Drinking is fine, I could beat you in a drinking contest any day that I wanted to."Sideways rolled his shoulders, somewhat bored."I don't want to waste time. If more like you are in the area, then I could have a shot at some good-ole-fashioned revenge! So tell me... What's your name? I'd hate to repeat myself, and it's hard on my throat to do so."

OOC: Btw. Tyler, the exchange with Kray up there was a great read! Wouldn't mind having Rewera interact with them later.
OOC: I think that'd be really fun.IC: Esao (Inn, Ko-Koro)After helping out with some other assorted injuries, the archer leaned against the wall and sighed, grinning at Krayzikk slightly; the room's lighting reflected off his white teeth, and the Cupids bow mouth seemed as if it were still getting used to the expression."I guess I kind of got banged up myself," he offered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Sideways:"That's not very amusing, I saw everything. Crystal spikes just don't appear out of the ground, Rahi don't create a certain... Void like a Volitak does, so stop pretending."Sideways manipulated the shuriken so that their edges spun dangerously close to the "Rahi"."So, tell me your name. These Shuriken are poisoned, they could kill you in a hour, or if you're lucky, three days. We have a agenda to keep, and you wont slow us down. If you wont tell us your name, tell us your associates names, that way we can barter for your life."

OOC: I think that'd be fun.IC: Krayzikk"Want me to take you're mind off the pain? I've got a real clever method."IC: Ravage"I know poisons, Toa. I know very well hangar they can do."His eyes narrowed. "I m the plague that sweeps though a vilage, striking down the guilty and the righteous alike, without a care for mercy. I am the force that is defined by the hostility of the great cats, the intelligence of a Toa, and the power of the wilderness itself.""I am Ravage. And I am not as alone as you think I am."OOC: CuevRewera, stage left.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Esao (Inn, Ko-Koro)"Pitch it to me. Not like I have much else to do."Now that Esao was finally inert, Krayzikk could see that his leather armor had been punctured slightly; blood and water - probably from an icicle that had hit Esao during the avalance - had matted the leather down, but the gash in the Toa of Fire's side was now plainly visible.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"I punch you in the nose, to take your mind of the old pain." Krayzikk got the attention of a rather haggard looking doctor.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Inn, Ko-Koro)As with all pretty people, Esao had an innate, almost primal desire to protect his face. So when Krayzikk suggested slamming his fist - which looked to be the size of a medium sized Rahi - into his face, the archer immediately raised his hands, aiming to protect his beauty as well as he could before realizing it was a joke."Oh. Good one."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I saw the Bat-signal in the sky, Kray ^^IC:Rewera had finally found her companiony, following the sound of his voice through the village of ice. But she quickly realised he wasn't alone. There were at least two other beings with him. And from what they said, they weren't playing around. By now the voices were close...close enough to be around the next corner. The female Toa hugged the wall of the nearest hut and moved to the side, until she could see what was going on out of the corners of her eye.A Toa and a Skakdi had Ravage dead to rights. Rewera knew Skakdi couldn't use their element alone, which meant the spinning shruiken were manipulated by the Toa. That narrowed down the list of elements quite a bit. He controlled either Iron, telekinesis or magnetism. So she had to catch him by surprise. It was risky, but she was sure Ravage would be able to help out once he wasn't the center of attention anymore.Silently, she unsheathed her weapon, a Nagamaki and leaned around the corner.Then, without a word, the Toa charged forward. Within a few steps she had closed the distance between her and the Toa threatening her companion, placing the blade of her weapon against his neck. "You better find something you can barter for your own life." she hissed.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Esao (Inn, Ko-Koro)"If you think you're a dead Titan walking now, just wait until I get you back for that," Esao said, smirking and extending his hand with a slight wince. "Esao Mandala. Pleasure."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: RavageWith an almost demonic grin, Ravage sank his claws into Grata's wrist, forcing the Skakdi to let go. He really should have known better than to hold him with one hand. Convenintly, he had also just apllied some of the poison he carried on his claws before he had rushed into battle. He had known he would need the edge.As of now, Grata had some seriously potent paralytic rushing through his veins. Ravage landed, and grinned again. "Took you long enough, Rewera."IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shook Esao's hand with one almost three times as large. "Krayzikk Altair. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Grata):Grata backed away from the fight, droopped his axe and grabbed his burning bite wound. Poison. He immediatly started sucking out the poison from his wrist. It may not get all of it, but it would be good enough to finish the fight. Ignoring his burning wrist, he punched Ravage's head with his other hand.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC - Sucogu - Inn"Thank you both for getting in one place."Esao and Krayzikk would soon realize that Sucogu had gotten in without them noticing. He had his arms folded, his face marked by a distinct mixture of a frown and a half-smirk. It would've been a very awkward expression for many people, but he was able to pull it off."Though it'd be interesting to see Krayzikk after you get him back...I'm trying to actuality form a working team here. Payback isn't one of the things we're going to work towards. Not for dead friends. Not for petty jokes."He took a step closer to the two, dropping his expression for a half-hearted smile that did reach his eyes."Can you handle that, Esao? And what about you, Krayzikk? Can you let go of the past? I guess what I'm trying to ask, is... Can either of you handle moving on to a future that will discard the past?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: RavageRavage grinned gleefully, and hopped nimbly to the side. "Missed me~! My turn!"Standing on his hind legs, Ravage darted in, and slashed with his claws. Grata had gotten some of the poison out, but not enough. Soon, he would feel himself start to lose control of his limbs.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked at Sucogu, his face serious. "I no ties left. The last one was severed with Frieza's death." He shrugged. "I want to move on, as much as fate allows."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riversong (in a temporary hospital within the Ice Howl Inn)After recieving treatment for her wounds, Riversong made her way over to where Sucogu, Krayzikk, and Esao were at. They appeared to be deep in conversation, so she opted not to interrupt them, sitting down off to the side instead.

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro) "You'll forgive me if I'm not entirely sold," Esao replied after thinking over Krayzikk's answer. "Unlike Krayzikk here, I still have ties. Things to fight for. People to avenge. And I can't do those things while I'm tied down in a team."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"But as a team, there are people watching your back. And on a more practical note, the people who did this know who we are now. And if they keep this up, inevitably, we will clash again."Krayzikk crossed his arms. "And would she have wanted you to turn into an obsessed loner?" His question almost ounces like a challenge.

fK5oqYf.jpg