Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Thama:"You know where we're going so lead the way," Thama said to Kalama.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: VernadonVernadon forced a smile, which wasn't hard for him considering he was a bard, "While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm afraid we're still cleaning up and building, however you're welcome to pick out a hut to live and teach in." Vernadon gestured in the direction of the huts, the rain lightly landing on his hands. "Also I'd appreciate it if you told me your name."IC: Lif"No Vrana, what are going to do now." I was only gonna be doing whatever Vrana was.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Analod, Gedzom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

"Analod," she replies, a smile still on her face.Her own hut and a place to teach? That as almost as good as Arthaka to her. "Thank you very much," she says before leaning forward and kissing the being on his cheek. The Ga-Toa was excited, ane emotion she rarely showed.Ledzel nods his head again the being."Sagom," she replies, smiling. "Nice to meet you.""Sorry to cut in," says the Turaga. "But, it's dinner time and we could use some food.""Food," mumbles the Toa, grinning. Karz, did he like food."I have some food back in the shop and then we can all get some sleep." The Turaga turns around and walks out of the stable toward the shop.Gezdom nods his head toward Khaed before walking out of the stable as well and follows Vagdom closely.Sagom reaches for Nost's hand and smiles at him. "Ready?"The Po-Toa walks past the three and follows the two beings a little less closely.-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Vagdom)

"Welcome home," says the Turaga to Gezdom. He opens the door for the Toa, a small smile on his face. His son and daughter were home; how could he be more happy?"Thanks, father," he says to Vagdom before walking inside the store. "I see you haven't changed anything.""No, it's just like it was a week ago," replies Vagdom.To Ledzel, it sounded as if he hadn't seen his son in a year, but it had only been a week? He must love him alot.-Mef Man

"If Cyrax would put me down I could." Kalama said looking up at Cyrax.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Vagdom)

The Turaga walks into the back room and looks across the beds."I only have three other beds, so two of you are going to have to sleep somewhere else.""Um, I think Nost and Sagom will have that taken care of," replies Gezdom to the Turaga before sitting down on one of the beds. He smiles while leaning back on the bed. It had been a long day full of running, wrangling, and riding. The Toa of Green was ready to eat and get some sleep.What is that supposed to mean?"Okay, then, I'll go get some food cooking and then we can eat," says the Turaga before disappearing into the side room.Ledzel takes a seat on one of the beds before looking to Khaed. Eyeing the launcher on his shoulder, he asks,"Where'd you get that?"-Mef Man

OOC: I've never before had three of my chars in the same topic. Also Mef is it Analod like you've posted, or Amalod like it says in your profile.IC: VernadonVernadon wasn't sure what to make of the kiss on his cheek, it was more emotion then he ever displayed. So he did what was natural to him, he ignored it. Like you try and ignore me, I'm not ignoring you right now, besides she kissed you aswell, what do you make of it? Mr. Tails remained silent, of course, now he doesn't talk. "Well Amalod, pleasure to make your acquaintance," Vernadon gave a bow with a flourish only a bard can accomplish, "Now please, feel free to go and select a hut."IC: Lif"I did say that we can work something else out." I reminded him.IC: NikaronMassive Rahi were converging in on him, fire was all around him. Nikaron ran frantically from one hut to the next, everywhere he looked, only dead Matoran existed. Not just dead Matoran, dead friends. The vision blured and changed, now he could only see a light, one light burning in his face, above him stood a being, he couldn't tell who in the dark light. Suddenly a flash of light occurred. It was Kinvex. Nikaron arose with a start, he had been dreaming, and was currently lying on a trashcan. Kinvex, dagger, he must of channeled his element. Nikaron realized. He then climbed back onto the roof top, and looked down upon the sight of where they had faced Utu, the tree was gone, confirming Nikaron's suspicions. For that matter, so were the others, minus Venator who was unconscious. Nikaron, still wearing the suit, leaped down and pulled Venator onto his shoulders, he needed to get him to a hospital. OOC: Mwahahahah TDC I have finally forced you into describing the suit.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: ...IC: VenatorVenator was too out of it to see who was trying to help him.All of those blows to the head must have been catching up to him.IC: Vrana"And I said no."He replied irritatedly."Now, you are going to school."He nodded at Analod."Yes, we are."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OCC: Curse you TDC.IC: VernadonVernadon sighed in relief as Analod left, "Krohlen, not a word," and that goes double for you, tails. Yes, Sir. Tails mimicked Analod.IC: NikaronNikaron continued to drag Venator through the abandoned alleyways, they'd be at the hospital soon.IC: LifI groaned, "Oh fine, what kind of hut do you want." I then turned back to Vrana, "Come on Vrana, you're coming too."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: On three, the Toa Xanthium attacked. Tahuva took on two guards while the rest took on one. "YAAAH!" He swung his sword and axed the guard in the face, but another fired strange Zamors at him. He dodged, but was slashed at. Blocking with his axe, he stabbed the guard in the stomach. He was about to knock the guard out when he was tackled from behind. "Junkyard KARZ!" He flipped the guard over and shot him in the face with a Zamor, then used his bladed knuckles to knock them both out. "How's it going for the rest of--"Dervian was on the ground, hands tied, with a Zamor Pistol at the back of his head. Kahua was already unconscious.Shohu pushed a guard away, but was kicked down. "Get off me!"Tahuva fired on the guards, cut Dervian's binds, and the attack resumed. Tahuva slashed the leg of the guard fighting Kahua, then punched his jaw OFF with flaming bladed knuckles. "HAAAAAAAA!" He kicked a guard, distracting him, then Dervian finished him off with a wind sphere attack.Shohu was disarmed. "No...no.." He backed up...and picked up Kahua's can. The guard soon found himself on the ground with a Toa of Iron slamming a can on his head. "Easily fixed."Kahua woke up. Six guards down, four still fighting with Solaris, Mip, The Rel, and Klastio.

IC Klastio - The Sickle - Fighting: Three now, as Klastio downed one with his blade. The innocent people in the Inn had long since left, for fear of being harmed or even killed by the people participating in the fight. The three guards were outnumbered, and losing, if they didn't give up and hightail it out of there, they were all as good as dead. Meanwhile, the mysterious being in the basement sat in the middle of the miniature dungeon, legs folded, and arms spread out. He was meditating, whoever he was. His Matoran captive laid silent nearby, chained to the ground... he knew they had come for the Matoran, and he would make sure they would leave, by either dying, or running like the cowards they all were. -(Profile and name coming soon)

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Analod)

"The old man made something like that?" asks the Toa. He didn't believe the elderly Turaga could make something that complex."Yeah, father's pretty good at his craft," chimes in the Toa.The Toa of Water turns to the others and says,"Am I that bad to be around?" It sounded as if the two didn't want to be around her.I must've had some charm before I landed on the island...-Mef Man

OOC: Ninja'edIC: LifI frowned, "Well Vrana it was you who made her sad." I scolded Vrana, "Also the other Matoran say the same thing about me, and besides I don't live in a building either, it's boring and you can't see the clouds and stars." I told him.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dervian hit a guard with a wind sphere, blowing him into another guard. They bumped into each other, then were magnetically stuck together by Kahua before they could attack.Shohu threw another guard into the other two using his Pakari. Tahuva saw the guards getting up, so he rushed in. He stabbed one in the stomach, then ducked under a second one's Zamor. He kicked the guard's legs, tripping him, then jammed his axe into the third one's head. The second one got back up and stabbed Tahuva in the shoulder. Tahuva responded by stabbing THROUGH the guard's wrist, then punching him in the face to knock him out. "Piece of tin..." He sheathed his weapons. "I need to work on that combo..." He scratched his nose in frustration. He really needed to stop holding back just to leave opponents alive.Shohu laughed. "What I'm about to give you is more than a weapon pack. It'll help you with that too."Kahua put his can back on. "Now what's left is to storm the basement."Shohu took the parts out of Kahua's can and started working on them more. "I'll do this while we make a plan to storm the basement. After all, we can't just walk right in there. It could be loaded with guards."OOC: Solaris, what happened? You missed the whole fight! (Though I do know how that feels, I ended up that way yesterday.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Analod)

The Toa of Water smiles toward the flying being before turning toward the huts.I'm not being hated by males, then.Analod walks toward the huts and smiles upon finding one she seemed to have a nice look to it. "There," she says, smiling. Analod walks inside and looks around the room. Yes, this would do just fine.-Mef Man

IC: Lif"In that case, I believe the best place to find a slave trader would be in the Kumu Islets, Xa-Koro to be precise." I said, oblivious to the fact that I was plotting my own demise. "You know it helps to write it down." I took out my notebook and began to write down this conversation.IC: Vernadon"Well you can ask the other teachers if they need help with anything." Vernadon suggested.OOC: If anyone I'd suggest Snelly's and Hubert's characters, Bruntoa and Rannin respectively, as they are the two currently online, plus they probably need help with their obstacle course.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg