Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: A toa walked slowly through the snow, near the Ta and Ga wahis border. Even though the cold would grate on the nerves of most fire toa, this one didn't seem to care, always walking with the same slightly bouncing stride. He had finally arrived at his destination. It was a cluster of rundown huts, but this was where those he had asked had said it would be. Isfel smiled nervously as he called out to the unseen inhabitants. "Hello, I'm here for the school."OOC: If there are people who can be seen outside then Isfel's just not looking carefully.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC NPC guards: The door opened slightly, though it was an Inn, and the group could have walked in freely. "What do you want?" the being asked, though his body was hidden from view.IC Klastio - The Sickle - Talking: "We would like to rent a room for the day," he said, waiting for whoever was there to respond. After a few moments of silence, and what sounded like whispering, the door opened further, but still no being greeted them visually. "Come in," the being said, it was obvious that whoever it was was a Skakdi, because of their rough tone of voice.Klastio and the others entered the dim Inn, and Klastio led them all over to a table in the corner. Once they were all seated, Klastio made sure that nobody was listening to them, and he began to speak in a hushed tone. "On my mark, we draw our weapons, and take this Inn by surprise. Though, I am fairly certain the guards here already know why we've come, and I'm sure they're ready for some sort of attack. Don't bother playing with tactics here, just take out everyone you see who looks like a guard, and we'll storm the basement for Garth, alright?" the Toa of air said.EDIT: I meant 'looks', not doesn't look. XD-Klastio

Edited by Skarloth

IC: "If we take out everyone who doesn't look like a guard, what will we do about the guards? And won't they stop us from attacking people? We may simply have to knock everyone out."Meanwhile, Shohu hid the item he was making in Kahua's can. They were in enemy territory, and he didn't want that getting confiscated or suspiciously looked at. He was only one-fourth done. He went outside for a moment, and returned with some metal to make into Toa Tools. "Tahuva, could I see your Toa Tools?"Tahuva handed over all of his weapons.Shohu used the metal to make a second sword identical to Tahuva's, and two hooks. He also made two smaller (but still rifle shaped) Zamor launchers. "These are lighter, easier to draw. For shooting down two opponents at once very quickly."Tahuva nodded. "But I can't carry all of these weapons in my back."Shohu made a few rack holders for all the weapons, even the ones Tahuva had before. "Now this won't help now, so for now just use the weapons you had before today." Shohu fused them to parts of what he was making, then closed Kahua's can. "That'll do for now."Tahuva waited for Klastio to answer his question.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Klastio - The Sickle - Talking: "Gah, I meant take out everyone who looks like a guard, not the opposite," Klastio said, facepalming. "Don't do anything until the guards stop staring at us, once they're a little less suspicious of us, we strike," he said to the group. -Klastio

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex examined the unconscious Utu. First, I need to relieve you of these, he thought as he took the pouches of widgets from Utu's belt and put it on his own belt. Now for your mask, he thought as he took off Utu's mask and put it on a loop in his belt. Then he looked around for Tuara. Let's get you somewhere warmer, he thought as he picked her up. He walked until he found the main hotel. He walked inside, paid the clerk for a room with two beds. He went up to the room, and set Tuara down on one of the beds. Then he went outside and dragged the still-unconscious Utu into the hotel. He brought Utu up to the room also, and tied him to one of the chairs that was sitting in the room. If Utu woke up, Kinvex would simply electrocute him unconscious again. Then he sat down on one of the beds. He then took out Nikaron's dagger and channeled some of his energy into it. Nikaron would hopefully find him. And so Kinvex waited for Tuara to wake up...OOC: Hey Onarax, are you going to RP Nikaron again? Oh, and Nitro Frost, if you're reading this, I RPed Ezio on the previous page.

OOC: @Xemnas, he's unconcious. Also for I while I'm keeping him as the Night Angel.IC: Vernadon"Why would there be any paperwork, that only ties people down and members at the school can leave anytime the want." Vernadon then saw the newcomer arrive, "Hello there and welcome, you're a student, correct?"OOC: That'd be Isfel.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dervian looked at everyone. "Hmm..." There were people standing by the entrance, exit, rooms, entrance to basement, and for some reason the bathroom. 10 in all. "I think it's obvious who's a guard and who's not."Tahuva looked around for undercover guards. If there were any, they were well hidden. "They're starting to look away..."Shohu was getting edgy to return to his work, but he couldn't do much in front of all these guards. He waited.Kahua was glad there were no small parts in whatever Shohu was making, or he'd end up mixing it with his Iron Sand. "Look, they're focusing on the newcomer." The newcomer looked familiar...one of Vaarn's men? Maybe. "I don't like the looks of that guy." Whoever it was got by without a hassle, but he had gotten the guards to stop focusing on them.Tahuva waited. "On three. One...two...THREE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro InnTuara rolled over, her head felt like it was splitting, and when she realised this she groaned, bringing herself to her senses. She sat up quickly, throwing the blanket off of her, to see Utu tied to his seat, without a mask. Tuara saw Kinvex in the room as well, "Where is Salamander?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (The Illusionist)A nearby tree watched Tuara and Utu being taken off to a hut. Once the square was completely devoid of any people, the tree began to shimmer, and a few seconds later a Ko-Matoran was walking away from where it had been.Interesting, he thought. The Mark-Bearer is defeated. It seems they have...vulnerabilities.He didn't make any attempt to help Utu; he simply walked to the exit of the Koro, and onto the long path through the snow. Once he was out of sight of civilisation, his form shimmered again, and a Kewa bird launched itself into the air, soaring away...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Noooooooooooooooooo.....Why isn't Emzee replying........:(Sad that all of the elder members have so many jobs. Wouldn't the stress kill someone?IC: CyraxCyrax stepped past the slope, and around 2 seconds of trudging around, until when they were somewhere close to Ko-Koro's northern side.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Kalama in from Po-Wahi on Cyrax"-hands woman!" Kalama finished as Cyrax finished her run. "Whuff! Easy! Easy!" Kalama took a look around. "We're too far north. We need to go a little more southwest of Ko-Koro to get to Kopeke's place."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Thama from Po-wahiIC Thama:Thama appeared beside Kalama and Cyrax. "Are we going to Kopeke's place first or are we going to warn the turaga?" she asked.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC(Vagdom)

The elderly Turaga shrugs before looking toward the stables."Maybe. I thought I saw some Gukko birds arriving; so maybe that's them." Vagdom couldn't wait to see his children and the Ko-Toa. Maybe they brought that kid Ledzel with them as well. Turning to the Toa, he says,"You want to go to the stable and check?"-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

"There!" exclaims the Turaga as he spots his children and the others a few yards away.Papa?The Toa turns around to see her adopted father smiling at her brightly and walking toward her. "Papa!" she exclaims before gently brushing Nost onto the ground and running toward her father. "Oh, Papa, I've missed you," she manages before the tears start to fall from her eyes. "Don't worry, child, it's all right," he replies, smiling while returning the embrace. "I've missed you too."What about me?" asks the Toa of Green before walking toward his father and joining the hug."Even you, too." The Turaga laughs a nice, hearty laugh before sweeping his hand back and forth across the Toa's head.Ledzel watched the interaction with longing in his heart light. How he missed his family and the love they were able to give him. This reminded him too much of what a family was.That's why I'm stopping that Brakas.-Mef Man

IC: NostThe term Papa irked Nost to a certain degree but he made no indications to make his opinion of the term public. Instead, he turned back into his Toa form and joined the family."It's a pleasure meeting you again, Vagdom." he said, reluctantly offering his hand to the old Turaga. He wasn't so eager to get his hand crushed once more but decided it was the proper thing to do.

IC(Gezdom, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Vagdom simply reached out and pulled Nost into the group hug, a bright smile on his face,The Ga-Toa laughs while making room for the Ko-Toa. She places her arm around the Toa as well while resting her head on his shoulder.Gezdom simply rolled his eyes and made room for the Toa of Ice.Oh, father...-Mef Man

IC: NostGood thing was that Nost's hand was still intact. Bad news was that Vagdom's bear hugs were every bit as powerful as his hand shake, crushing Nost as he gave him a bear hug. Nost retracted back from the hug once they were done and stood up straighter than usual, a forced smile on his face.His body was sore and in pain but hopefully his smile was convincing enough.

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

"Papa, when will you learn not to crush everyone you see?" asks the Ga-Toa, a disappointed look on her face."Sorry," he replies simply before turning to Khaed. "By the way, here's the latest being to join us. May I introduce, Khaed."The Toa of Green nods his head at the being. "Pleasure to meet you," he says, holding his hand out to shake.Ledzel simply took a step closer and leaned against a nearby door to a holding pen. They would introduce him in due time.-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Nice to meet Khaed..." said Nost. It was obvious that their new recruit was a sour one, judging by the tone of voice he just displayed. Since no one introduced Ledzel, he thought it proper to do so as to not forget him."This is Ledzel." he said, indicating to the Toa of Stone with a light movement of his head.

IC: On three, the Toa Xanthium attacked. Tahuva took on two guards while the rest took on one. "YAAAH!" He swung his sword and axed the guard in the face, but another fired strange Zamors at him. He dodged, but was slashed at. Blocking with his axe, he stabbed the guard in the stomach. He was about to knock the guard out when he was tackled from behind. "Junkyard KARZ!" He flipped the guard over and shot him in the face with a Zamor, then used his bladed knuckles to knock them both out. "How's it going for the rest of--"Dervian was on the ground, hands tied, with a Zamor Pistol at the back of his head. Kahua was already unconscious.Shohu pushed a guard away, but was kicked down. "Get off me!"Tahuva fired on the guards, cut Dervian's binds, and the attack resumed. Tahuva slashed the leg of the guard fighting Kahua, then punched his jaw OFF with flaming bladed knuckles. "HAAAAAAAA!" He kicked a guard, distracting him, then Dervian finished him off with a wind sphere attack.Shohu was disarmed. "No...no.." He backed up...and picked up Kahua's can. The guard soon found himself on the ground with a Toa of Iron slamming a can on his head. "Easily fixed."Kahua woke up. Six guards down, four still fighting with Solaris, Mip, The Rel, and Klastio.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vernadon"To get into this school, all you must do is wish to learn. Your desire to learn will carry you through your classes, we need no paperwork, because those who wish to learn will do so with out paperwork, and those who don't can not be taught." Vernadon explained.IC: LifMy feet lightly touched the snow, behind us the river we had followed turned off towards the direction Le-Wahi. In front of us were a few huts, scattered around a central courtyard. It seemed a building was being built nearby, and a obstacle course was a little ways away from the building. It didn't look like much, and I was still bored here. I also noticed a few beings conversing outside and away from the school stuff, one of them waved towards me.IC: VernadonVernadon noticed a few more newcomers, this school is growing fast. Indeed. "Hello there, are you all here for the school?" Vernadon called to them, not commenting on the birdlike being, after all who was he to judge.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Kopeke first. We'd best get to him while we still have time." Kalama said.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Analod)

"Yes!" exclaims the Toa. She rushes toward the being and holds her hand out for him to shake. "I'm finally here," she mumbles, a bright smile on her face.After so much travelling, so much walking, so much hiking, they had finally made it. It was time to teach at the academy.-Mef Man

IC: VernadonVernadon shook the beings hand. Excited isn't she, careful those are the scariest ones. "My name is Vernadon, I take you're a teacher, students generally aren't as excited as you seem to be." then again teachers normally aren't either.IC: LifI walked over to Vrana, "So what do we do now?" I asked him while Amalod was distracted.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg