Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Doomslayer had been conspicously absent from the fight thus far. In fact, Lohkar couldn't help but wonder where the self-proclaimed "Captain" went.So it was quite the surprise when-"YA BIRDIES SHOULD'VE LEARNED BY NOW TO JUST BITE THE LETTUCE LIKE GOOD ONES!"-The remaining Mystix found extremely high amounts of oil-topped disks flying towards their backs.The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer the First sat behind the disk launcher's controls, grin bedecking face and weaponry sticking jauntily from his belt cutting a rakish sight. It appeared he had recovered all his ammunition-and as evidenced by the grin, was quite happy about it, too.OOC: The oil-topped disks are launched from a high-powered disk launcher and fly farther, faster, and with a degree of seeking quality due to his control of Oil. So they aren't as relatively weak as normal disks are.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: IgnotusIgnotus magnetised himself and Odhrán, charging them negatively."See you later." Ignotus said, using the little breath he'd held in, as he was propelled back away from Odhrán. He used his wings to steady himself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Kiox - DockHis eyes narrowed. That Matoran had been granted a safety from death...only to be killed.That upset the Utlaga.His sword was now drawn, and he pointed it at the descending tree. Ice began to form around it in joints and vital limbs. Sidestepping, Kiox would let it fall to the ground.Then he would cut it to pieces. Then he would tear that Matoran of it and give him a proper death.Then it was Karz for Gaea.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Sentraken, Xa-Koro streets): Sentraken's eye narrowed, "That ship is a nuisance." he muttered, aiming his Zamor launcher. Unfortunately, it slightly damaged his arm every time he fired, so he only fired one. But if it struck, it would cause a large explosion, and severely damage the ship's hull. He aimed high up, not aiming to sink the vessel, but to kill or at least harm it's crew.

IC: IgnotusIgnotus laughed as Odhrán fell, before flying back to the ground. He used his power over magnetism to propell Xiox away from Gaea."You can thank me for that later." he said, before flying towards the Infernavika.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:OdhránBut Igotus wouldn't get far with no air for his wings to support. For Odhrán had taken away the air around Ignotus again. Odhrán then unleashed the wind that he had absorbed at Gaea.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Gaea:The tree beast broke into individual beasts, except for the frozen ones and the burnt ones. All charged at Kiox. Vines that emerged from the small beasts wrapped around Kiox's legs.OOC: Gaea is peeking behind a wall.

Edited by Rakata

IC: IgnotusWell, that's not very nice.Ignotus used his magnetic powers to set Odhrán's armour and body to different polarities, but not so that it would kill him;Chances were, it would just make him lose his concentration and allow the air to flow back in around Ignotus.He noticed something else; The Mystix weren't having things there own way. There was a lot more existence than he'd expected. They're actually fighting for this pile of rubble!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:OdhránBut unluckily for Ignotus, Odhrán had suffered that attack many times from Moylan. And that meant that he was kinda immune to becoming stunned by that. So there was still no air around Ignotus. And he should still be falling. "Oi! Twilite! Shoot down that bird will ya?" Odhrán asked his second in command. Twilite complied, firing a lightning bolt at the Mystix.OOC:Sorry, but Odhrán has suffered tons of magnetic abuse from a past crew-member. :P Enough to justify him not being extremely distracted by that.

OOC: No problem.IC: IgnotusIgnotus noticed the blot of lightning headed towards him. Magnetising himself and it, he had it push him back into the air, before flying out of the way."What is it you people have against using the term Mystix?!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:OdhránOdhrán didn't hear Ignotus. Seeing as he was yelling at him. "You stupid BIRD! Why won't you fall?" He then started swirling the air around Ignotus, making it difficult for anything to fly.

IC: SalvinnEven though this wasn't the best turn of events Salvinn couldn't help but smile, it's pruning season. He first fired a couple of net arrows to capture a few trees and then shot a fire arrow to burn the captured trees. The vines that were heading towards Kiox were soon burned, and Salvinn could feel the hope increasing in both Kiox and the Matoran. That's when Salvinn saw the Toa hiding behind the Tree. He leaped down to behind him. "Hello there."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Kiox - DockSlicing the smaller tree beasts to bits, Kiox followed Salvinn to Gaea's position."Thanks there, man."He pointed his sword at Gaea."You are now under the custody of the Infernavika. Any attempt to resist will be met with execution."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Agira): The Mystix disengaged from the fight against Exterminite, flying up to meet with Ignotus. Staying out of reach of the swirling air, he used his own powers to stabalize the air. "For those who have fallen, the stars shall scream with our power! AIR WHIP!" A standard slash of accelarated wind flew out in Odhran's direction. "FEAR THE MYSTIX!"OOC: Ham Ham Ham.IC(Lord): The toa of fire laid against a pile of rubble, clutching a wound given to him by Agira's knife. "Blast it...why can't I ever win!?" A realization came to him. The Mystix were very similar to bats...a creature that cannot see well in the light. "Well...here we go. Imperial Training: Solar Flare!" He used what energy he could muster to send out a bright fireball towards the Mystix fighting Odhran. He then began to crawl to safety.

OOC: Actually, by decree of Tuck himself, the Undead are an exception to the rule.IC (Lohkar)"Right, lads - " Lohkar roared. "Let's show these birdies what 'appens when ya attack Xa-Koro!"As he spoke, he fired his Grapnel Gun at Ignotus. Lohkar doubted that at that ranged he'd be able to snare the flying being, but at least it might hit him...IC (Stralix)Seeing a Mystix fly overhead, Stralix took aim and pulled the trigger of his flamethrower. A gout of blue flame erupted from the nozzle, engulfing the creature. It fell from the sky, its body aflame.IC (Hahkes)Hahkes swore; his arrow had missed."Too long since I practised," he muttered.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Kiox - Docks"That's because we don't need one." he smirked.Rolling his eyes, he swung his swayed up to freeze Gaea. This fight was nearly over, and he and Salvinn were going to win. If she hit the ground frozen, she would at least be knocked out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: MoylanA Gukko flew over the islet, flying in what seemed to be a completely erratic path. In reality, it was a completely erratic path, but it was one intended to actually go somewhere. And that somewhere, was being decided by a Toa of Magnetism, with no clue how to get the bird to fly strait. Just the fact that she had even reached the islets was a miracle in itself.And now, she was hunting for a certain pirate, with intention to kill him. Out of the corner of her wide opened eyes, she saw the green moron. The only problem was that she hadn't figured out how to get the creature to stop flying.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhránOdhrán noticed a Zamor sphere flying at the Infernavika. And used his control over wind to make it miss. It did cause a shock-wave near the Infernavika though. Rough waters and all that.OOC:Your post has been noticed. Sorry for missing it.

OOC: Ahh it's kay, happens all the time for some reason. I guess I'm good at stealthily hiding my posts :PIC (Sentraken, Xa-Koro): Sentraken sprinted towards the ship, and jumped high into the air. Landing atop a building, he drew his sword. He waved it in the air, calling, "Come and fight me, pirates! Or are you afraid?"

IC: MoylanShe hated Gukko, the birds were terrifying bad flyers, they were like her sister Dreenan.And The Gukko sure didn't seem to like her either. It flipped over, flinging the Toa of Magnetism onto the deck of Odhran's ship with a painful thud."Ow! You-"Unpleasant."-bird! I'll deal with you after finishing off Odhran!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Salvinn"Magician, huh never be called that before." Salvinn responded, as the vines wrapped around him. After a few moments of struggling, he broke free for a moment, then quickly taking out a fire arrow, and lighting it on his bow, Salvinn stabbed the vines watching as they caught on fire. "This is getting tedious miss, just give up. You can't win."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg