Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Hatann looked across the bay to where Odhran was, and saw that the pirate was returning. He would have to make this quick."Look, you" he said to Xxeth, "Odhran has been marked for death by what will soon be the most powerful criminal group on this wretched island. You can stand in our way, but eventually he will fall along with all who helped him." He paused for a moment, and lowered his mace."Or" he continued "You can join us here and now, kill the pirate and find favour with my employer. From there, the whole island is your oyster. Power, influence, weapons and wealth; all will be available to members of NEX. Now choose carefully. Precious few will get the choice I am giving you now."Once again, he lifted his weapons. If Xxeth took the wrong option, he needed to respond in a fraction of a second.

ppg2.png

IC: XxethXXeth realized the moment he refused he'd be attacked. So, he made the first move instead, and sent a powerfull gale-force blast of air directly at Hatann. "Power? Influence? Wealth? Weapons? I had all those things when I was with Makuta. If I still wanted those, I wouldn't have left." Xxeth was in his battle stance, ready to use his maces to block a zamor if he had too. He knew how this guy worked, he wouldn't be easy to fight. "Sorry, but this NEX sounds too much like my old employer, kinda trying to get away from that."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Odhrán"Oi! Mercenary in the sky! Don't you even think about touching my crewmembers!" Odhrán called from Lohkar's ship. Turning to Draebe he said, "Actually Draebe, I think I'll just swim." Odhrán decided, jumping off the deck and into the water. He started swimming over to his ship.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Hatann went to ground to avoid the worst of the wind, but he was still forced backwards, and ended up against the mast. He growled and got back to his feet. If he retaliated now, and Moylan remained unsure, he would be fighting half a dozen beingson his own. With a toa of magnetism by his side, the odds were better, but there was still no other Skakdi around to grant him elemental powers. That left him two ther options: flight or diplomacy."So you ignore the rewards, but what of the penalties? None can stand before the joining of all of Mata Nui's most dangerous criminals. When we take power, you don't want to be among our enemies."From behind Xxeth, Tooroko considered the Skakdi's words. Wealth, power, these were things he desired greatly. As a former slave, he had always dreamed of revenge, of being the one who gave the orders. That long-buried hunger was now awakened, and, almost before he knew what he was doing, the tall Vortixx said"Yes. Yes, I'll join. We all should." The simple statements showed how deeply Hatann's sleek half-truths had affected him.

ppg2.png

IC: Xxeth"Think my options over? Okay, this is what I see right now. There's over a half a dozen off us against one, possibly two if you don't decide to switch sides like I know you're thinking about doing Moylan. Ya, I like these odds."

Edited by Snelly

IC: "Again Moylan is correct. Right now, there are two of us, that is true. But think, we are not alone. How many times must I repeat that very soon, the island will bow before NEX. You know the business well. Do you think you could take down Knife and Edge? Zadron the Killer?" He hoped that by dropping a few names, he could scare Xxeth and make him back down. He had seen two of them in Onu-koro being recruited, and he suspected the third to be involved from the description of Nex given by the old Turaga.

ppg2.png

IC: Xxeth"Look, I'm a man who's got nothing to lose, and a man who has nothing to lose will do whatever he wants regardless of any and every consequence."Xxeth pointed to Odhran, "As long as that guy is my captain I will protect him and do what he says. If he wants to join this NEX, fine by me. But I'm not letting you kill him, that is the bottom line, case closed, not debatable. Comprende?"

IC (Lohkar)Xa-Koro was situated on a delta. Now, the shore that Ignotus was currently resting on was in fact a small spit of land, with a river running behind it.Out of that river, behind the Mystix, climbed a blue-and-yellow being, cutlass drawn, who began to quietly stalk towards him...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: How the Karz'd he get in the river?! That's my fault, isn't it? Oops...IC: IgnotusIgnotus stood. He looked around, to attempt to see what was happening. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Lohkar. He turned."You do know it's impolite to sneak up on people."OOC: Yes, he's going to stay weird like that. I need another character with a massive ego to go with all my other ones.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:Oh, so now my entire team except the one I actually expected to turn on Odhrán, has turned against me? Great... Merry Chirstmas to you guys too!IC:Odhrán"When I get over there I'm gonna kick your-" Unpleasant words. He augmented his jump with his elemental power, landing on the deck of his ship. "Zadron? I remember him. He was a wimp."Odhrán gestured around him, reminding Hatann of the damage the pirates had just done to the attacking force that had assaulted the island. "You think us pirates are some trivial force? That we can be taken down like that? Well, guess what? You. Guessed. Wrong. I'm not worried about some assassin group. Each and every one of my crew-mates here are strong enough to take down you, and your organization in an instant."OOC::P The team has already met Zadron. And were not impressed.Also, yes, the ship is far away. So we're gonna ignore your post KNI.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: IgnotusIgnotus once again attempted to push Lohkar back with magnetism. His lack of hands made hand-to-hand combat impossible, and his arm was still injured from earlier."How about we do this the easy way; An alliance." Ignotus suggested to Lohkar.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Pirok, don't post again just because you can. Either edit that into your last post, or give Geisthaende time for Lohkar to react (the far better option IMHO).IC: The Captain climbed back onto The Infernavika. He grinned, leaping onto the deck as he scanned the area for CAP'N--But Lohkar was nowhere to be found. All he could see was a disgruntled Tellus.Doomslayer grinned again. "I'M GOING OFF TO FIND CAP'N!," he shouted. Then the toa left the ship and began to traverse Xa-Koro.Unbeknownst to him, his path was heading right towards a shop. The shop, that was, of a certain skakdi who'd invented the grenades that currently fought with the merc's madu cabolo for a place in his backpack.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: You see, I never understand why people seem to hate Zadron so much. I'd like to remind people of a few things, while the discussion's on him -

• [*]Zadron is one of the best assassins on Mata Nui - he's a cold-blooded killer[*]One thing that a lot of people don't seem to like is that Zadron actually realises that a 'fair fight' means nothing. At the end of the day, what matters is that Zadron's blade has gone through your heartlight. His abilities aren't suited to open combat; so he uses stealth and shadows so his foes can't react. That's what makes him so deadly.[*]In the NBZP, Zadron interacted for a while with Kita (one of Tuck's personal characters). Tuck told me he loved Zadron[*]Zadron's demeanour isn't arrogant - he's just smooth-talking and silver-tongued; he knows how good he is at killing.[*]Zadron kills people in cold blood every day, BioBeast. He certainly isn't a wimp ;)

Thank you for your time.IC (Stralix)The threat of invasion seemed to be over. Stralix had had quite enough in any event, and was now packing up to return to Ta-Koro. He'd sold all of his stock, and felt somewhat guilty over how he'd killed that Mystix.He didn't notice Doomslayer until the Toa was quite close."Oh," he said, looking up. "You're one of Lohkar's lot, right?"OOC: Lohkar swam into the river from the water in front of Ignotus. Sorry, should've made that clearer.IC (Lohkar)Lohkar paused, lowering his sword."Alliance, ya say?" he said, his eyes glinting. "An' what do I get out of it?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Aki grinned. "Yeah. You the guy who made these?," he asked, casually rolling around one of the grenades twixt his cupped hands.The Captain grinned once more. "Cuz I was gonna continue looking for him, but I was wondering if ya could fulfill some orders for me."He jingled his backpack-which just so happened to still be brimming with widgets due to his lack of time to dump them all in his quarters-for effect.

[Profiles]

IC: Ignotus"Wealth, power... As much treasure as you could possibly dream of." Ignotus had met many pirates in his time, and knew pretty much what the thought at the front of their minds generally was. Ignotus, not actually wanting much treasure, just control, was not actually lying.OOC: Jack Sparrow inspired character, eh? This should seal the deal. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: PulsePulse looked around himself. He was (unfortunately) still maskless, but he might have been able to find one. He walked over to Xa-Koro, and lifted a Hau off a dead Toa. How ironic... The mask of protection for the one who'll destroy...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Yes, yes I do. He tries to hand over his best friend in order to take all the treasure for himself. :PThat, or he takes the treasure and leaves.IC: Ignotus"I simply wish that you and your crew cease to attack us Mystix." Ignotus said, truthfully. "For the forseeable future." he added, realising Lohkar may attempt to betray him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: No, he fools everyone until the very last minute when he actually does the right thing :PIC (Lohkar)"Well then," the pirate replied. "I'll go an' give me crew the order ta leave you lot alone."With that, he aimed his Grapnel Gun, and fired. Five seconds later, he was flying through the air towards the Infernavika.IC (Stralix)Stralix nodded to the Toa."Well, I'm out of powder for now," he said. "If there's something specific you're after, you can leave an order and I'll see what I can do when I get back to Ta-Koro. What did you have in mind?"

IC: Doomslayer grinned. "I just want the following:..."Here the toa paused. He removed his cap and scratched the top of his head for a second, then put it back on and grinned again. But this time, a maniacal light was in his eyes."Ten of these," he said, tossing out one of his loaded bolt cartridges for inspection. "Plus a launcher for your EXPLODYS," he added, giving Stralix one of the grenades (now coated in oil lubricant) that he had managed to acquire.Aki began to move his hands to illustrate. Needless to say, he had knocked over a few of Stralix' latest toys before he actually got to his specifications for the thing and had to let loose a hasty "Sorry!"."It's gotta be able to be mounted on my shoulder..." He tapped a specific piece of shoulder armor on his back."And able to be carried around either strapped to this," he motioned to his backpack, "Or retracted onto my back by the folded mounting."Rua grinned once more. "I'll pay this now," the toa said as he extracted a few pouches of widgets from his backpack and threw them before the skakdi. "Then the rest of my backpack's widgets later."

[Profiles]

OOC: Oh, you were referring to THAT one... :PIC: Ignotus"And good riddance." Ignotus muttered once Lohkar was far enough away not to hear him. He didn't like dealing with pirates; Thieving, back-stabbing cutthroats, the lot of them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ignotus"Good. Now to strike an alliance with that fool who kept calling me a bird." Ignotus said. "And by the way; Remind me to send the Mystix to sink their boats when I have the time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Stralix)Stralix nodded as Aki spoke."Yeah, I can do that," he said. The widgets landed on the table. "Ooh, and payment in advance. I'll start work the minute I get home. Is there somewhere I can send them for you to pick up?"IC (Lohkar)Lohkar grinned.Now to wait until the opportune moment, he thought. Preferably AFTER he gives me his treasure..."All hands on deck!" he shouted.

IC: The Captain saluted. A grin was plastered on his face for yet another time."Jes' send 'em to the..." He scratched his head again, removing his cap for a second."Care of the Ishi clan of Po-Koro," the toa said finally. He grinned. "Cheerio!," Aki called cheerfully with the tip of his cap. The merc then swaggered out and began to traverse Xa-Koro, looking for Lohkar again.

[Profiles]

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar grinned and pointed to Gunner."There's one. Anyone else feel like gracin' us with their presence?"IC (Stralix)Stralix waved distractedly as he got back to packing his things back onto the Ussal cart. At last, everything was ready to go, and he got back onto the cart, taking the reins. He spurred the crabs on, off to the docks, to take a ferry back to the mainland.OOC: Stralix to Le-Wahi

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Ignotus & PulsePulse decided that if he was going to join in that fight, he may as well go back to the shore. He walked over to a strange, bat-like being. He had picked a small knife up off the ground, and was planning to stab them in the back.However, they turned around before he managed to do anything.Ignotus began to levitate Pulse and crush his throat using his power over magnetism."Now; I'm going to kill you. Any last requests?"Pulse thought for a few seconds. Then he remembered something. Or, more specifically, someone."There's this Toa of Fire." Pulse did his best to say, and the words could only just be made out. "Mainly dark red, some black; Silver armour. A Calix.""And what do you want with him?" Ignotus asked. This being, instead of asking for mercy, seemed to have simply given up."I want you to kill him." Pulse answered. Revenge on Merror; For Merror was the one who had caused him the most bother, who had forced him to reveal himself, who had tied him up, who had him knocked unconscious and brought to the Turaga to be made a mockery of. In his mind, Merror was the one most deserving of punishment."As you wish." Ignotus finished crushing Pulse's throat, before allowing him to fall to the ground."Now; To find that Pirate."OOC: GH, if you are worried (which I doubt), killing Merror isn't exactly at the front of Ignotus' mind, and without a name he probably won't do anything unless he actually sees him.Well, that's Pulse dead.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Ah, shoot. Forgot to mention he lost his sword. You may want to edit that so it refers to the knife, instead. :PIC: Ignotus"The fool attempted to kill me by stabbing me in the back. It is a belief of the Mystix that not even a traitor deserves to be stabbed in the back; So unlike the one the betrayed, they will have to see death coming, and acknowledge its presence." Ignotus wasn't really paying attention while he said this; It simply rolled off his tongue.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Dhaejun from Onu-Wahi.IC: Dhaejun:Dhaejun arrived at the Islets, noitcing the fresh smell of death. Xa-Koro had its better days, and today was not one of them. He went into Xa-Koro, and looked around for something to do.OOC: Dhaejun open for interaction.

IC Yasurek:"I'm right here Captain Lohkar Sir," Yasurek said, appearing a short ways behind Lohkar. "Any news from the battle with the bird thingys?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Guys, if you're going to kill the person I was trying to protect, atleast give me a chance to respond first. Sigh, looks like I'll have to retconIC SalvinnSalvinn had never had a chance to fight back, The Captain had hit him on the back of the head before the fight began. Now Salvinn was groaning as he slowly regained consciousness. He opened his eyes only to see a gruesome sight. It was Gaea, dead, and headless. Salvinn let out a flurry of curses. They would pay. If Salvinn ever ran into those pirates they would be dead before they could blink. However right now all he could do was bury Gaea. Soon after he finished and went to Stralix's shop, only to find him packing up. Salvinn chuckled weakly, "I still haven't payed you yet," Salvinn said tossing a bag of widgets to Stralix, before succumbing to the wounds on his back and collapsing.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg