Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC - Kiox - Dock"A Vortixx with a creepy arm thing that uses people's hope to make you stronger." he mumbled.He looked from Gaea, back to Salvinn. A smile appeared on his face."Can I speak to Gaea in private for a minute?" he said, still smiling warmly. Was there something else in his eyes?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kiox - DockHe was still smiling."So you've chosen peace?"One step towards Gaea."And you want to repay for what you did?"Another step. His smile was present, with even more warmth."I think that's great..."Another step, closing the gap between them to inches."...I just wanted to help." What was he reaching for?Before she could blink, a sword was stabbed straight up towards her stomach.OOC: Hmm. I suppose you could dodge it, but it'd be insanely difficult and you'd probably still end up with a nasty gash and die from blood loss.If it hits and goes through, it would definately be a kill.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Eh, fair enough, but...IC - Kiox - DockHe pushed the sword farther in, then pulled it out."You mercilessly slayed him."The Toa leaned in."Do you honestly think I would forgive you?"His smile was gone, replaced by the glare of a vengeful assassin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC SalvinnSalvinn heard Gaea coughing, and turned to see what was wrong. Then stopped dead in his tracks. "You," Salvinn pointed at Kiox. "You fool. By attempting to kill her, you've proven yourself no better than the rest of the killers on the island. She can prove to everyone else, that there is hope in all of us. Instead you try and kill her. I won't let you succeed." Salvinn aimed his bow at Kiox, letting loose a volley of arrows

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar was pushed back by the magnetism.Grunting, he pulled himself back to his feet. He took a small metal cylinder from his belt."Let's see whether Stralix's inventions are really as great as 'e says," he muttered. He twisted the two halves of the grenade, and tossed it at Ignotus' feet, timing it so that it would explode the moment it hit the ground. Hopefully the Mystix wouldn't notice it until it was too late...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Onarax, how the heck did your char fire a 'volley' that fast? He's not wearing a Kakama (which would just mess it up, anyways) so how is it possible with a bow?IC: That was when someone interceded on Kiox' behalf.Another volley of bolts-but even faster in their rapid-firing-headed towards the back of Salvinn and Gaea's chest. Doomslayer was standing behind them in his own boat, grinning as he strummed his ukulele while keeping up the fire."YOU DOLTS ARE REAL DUMB!/," he called to his targets, then addressed Kiox: "LET'S SHOW THEM HOW TO BE AWESOME!"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: IgnotusIgnotus heard a small thump, and then a large bang. When he realised what was happening, he was lying on the ground, with a small crater in front of him, and in a lot of pain.His strange, twisted logic somehow put Lohkar as the one behind it all.He attempted his magnetised rock trick again, hoping to have Lohkar pulled into the ocean.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Kiox - DocksFor the seasoned fighter Kiox was, this was simple business.Five arrows.His sword raised, and three of them froze and hit the ground. He made an arc with his sword, slicing through the other two. "What? You think I care about what people think of me? I'm a pirate, you fool!" he chuckled calmly.A large heavy object being swung at him from behind.Again, simple business.He sword twirled up and knocked it off-course before he used the vine as a soft spot to kick it away from himself. While Gaea reeled back from the combined efforts of his kick, her mortal wound, and the heaviness of her weapon, he turned to Salvinn."If you honestly think you can get me to start crying because of your little speeches, I urge you to should reconsider." he winked.His foot sweeped a rope over to him. He flipped it up into his hands. Tying it to one of his daggers, and threw it towards a tall[er than others] building where it stuck."Give up now."Then Doomslayer appeared. Kiox addressed him with a wave."Oh, hello there! I agree, we should show them how to fight."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The Captain grinned. The pirate dropped his crossbow. Leaping from his still-gliding boat onto the other, he whipped out his kukri and attempted to slit the Plant Life toa's throat with one hand as he continued strumming."THAT WAS A FAIL!/YOU'RE DUMBER THAN A SNAIL!"

[Profiles]

IC - Kiox - DockAnd indeed it was a fail, as, try as it might, the thorns just could not pierce his foot armor. Kiox laughed."No, actually."He grinned manically. The fight was now even. Actually, check that. Doomslayer counted for +20.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Dunno what a vuata maca is gonna do against a slit jugular and carotoid, several bolts to the chest, and a stab to the abdomen. But whatevs.IC: Doomslayer slammed his kukri through several vines before it became stuck too deep in one to retrieve easily. But The Captain didn't stop grinning at this. He merely pulled out his dao and sliced away, all the while still using his bardship to great effect."KIOX, STAB YER SWORD WHILE I DISTRACT!/," cried he to the tune of his ukulele pricks. "SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THIS ACT!"

[Profiles]

OOC: It's not really rock, it's a chunk that was broken off of a building, therefore it contains substances that may be magnetised. I think...And the rock trick involves magnetising said 'rock' and the target, before throwing said rock into the sea. Said target will follow rock.IC: IgnotusIgnotus rested for a few seconds between attacks.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: That was a major auto-hit. Give us time to say if they're really swallowed whole-these plants aren't wearing Kakamas. IC: The Captain simply sliced through the thing which had swallowed him in a few powerful strokes. Running after his foe, the self-proclaimed bard continued playing."Oh, sore/That's your/Big bum/Today/Since I've sliced some/Of it off/Cuz you're meh," he improvised, grinning. His trash talk didn't slow.Meanwhile, an oil-coated grenade of Stralix' make floated out of his pack. In a second, it flung itself at the retreating toa's back.

[Profiles]

IC - Kiox - DocksSlicing through the plant, Kiox pulled out his own bass Ukulele. "You guys are psycho/Really crazy," he turned to Salvinn, who was doing nothing, "You're just really, really lazy." His singing was like his talking- that is to say, rough and scratchy, with a calm insanity. The bard duet was winning.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Doomslayer sheathed his dao and ukulele. After looting the toa for her intact mask and weapon, he high-fived Kiox-"AW YEAH"-and proceeded to begin heading back towards The Infernavika, gigantic grin bedecking face--Then appeared to remember he had left his machine crossbow and kukri behind.Jumping back onto his boat just before it went out of reach, Aki grabbed his crossbow and sheathed it while jumping away. On the other sinking boat, he wrenched his kukri out hastily and swaggered into a salute of Kiox before jumping onto land.He grinned again. "What say we split the loot?"

[Profiles]

IC - Kiox - DockA large, ear-to-ear grin appeared on Kiox' face. He was certainly very happy.Slapping hands with Aki, he grinned."We win this day/for she hath died our way!" he strummed.His rope was still attached: his way to the boat. He went over, and stabbed Gaea's corpse multiple times to make sure it was dead. Then, he beheaded her.He used the rope, swinging high over the water and landing on deck."I call the mask!"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Draebe): The toa of water activated his Kadin, flying Odhran over to the other ship. "Okay. Need anything else? Alcohol? Backup? Alcohol?"IC(Agira): "Oh, my lord, the rest of the Mystix have fallen. I suggest we fall back and regroup, before the sun rises." He now was ensuring that if the air were to be altered around either him or Ignotus, he would make it more normal.

IC (Hatann): "That is correct" he responed, "But you also have not recieved payment because you have not yet killed your target. Let's get on with it, shall we?" He once again drew his zamor launcher and aimed the weapon at Odhran. "Now, think of what that moron has done to you, think of how much you want revenge and put steel in the gutless pig!"He really didn't want the toa to lose her nerve at this point.

ppg2.png

IC: Xxeth"Wait a minute, I'm still being employed by Odhran here, and I maybe a dirty scumbag, but I keep my agreements until there officially broken off. So..."Xxeth picked up his Maces, and walked in between Hatann and Odhran, prevent Hatann from being able to shoot at Odhran. "Sorry about this. But your gonna have to take me out first, sad to say."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:So wait, Odhrán is now on Lohkar's ship guys. Flew over there by Draebe.IC:Odhrán"Thanks Draebe, but it seems that you were a bit too late." Odhrán said, shaking his head, "Can you put me back on our ship? Our enemies seem to all be gathered over there..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"