Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar)The sounds of ukulele strumming and Skakdi grumbles eventually ceased, and with one last chuckle, Lohkar drifted off into sleep.

Lohkar was standing on the deck of his ship. He smiled as he felt the sea air against his face, his hands gripping the worn wood of the Infernavika's wheel. The sun was just rising; the sky was a delightful blue.

Delarix called something from the rigging. Lohkar turned to see another ship, coming closer as he looked. Frowning, he pulled out his spyglass. Looking through it, he could see a tall Toa standing in the bows. The Toa wore black and green robes, and carried a three-tined staff. His eyes were closed, one of his hands was raised, and he seemed to be in some sort of trance.

Suddenly, with a jolt, the Infernavika stopped moving. Lohkar dropped his spyglass and stumbled. There was an eerie silence, interrupted by a sound of groaning timber.

Lohkar suddenly had the horrible feeling that there was something behind him. He felt a shadow fall over him. He slowly turned around, and saw -

Lohkar woke, gasping, in a cold sweat. He pulled the covers off him and walked to the window. His hands were shaking. Looking out, he saw it was still dark. The streets were practically empty.

Trying to calm his breathing, Lohkar climbed back into bed and tried to go back to sleep. It was difficult. That dream had given him a real shock.

Eventually he did manage to slip back into sleep - but an uneasy sleep...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: You were warned...IC: IgnotusMeanwhile, although it was now night, the fight continued."Fool." Ignotus growled at Proditor. "I will kill you, like I have killed many others."IC: ProditorProditor struck at Ignotus with his sword."Might be a bit difficult, considering I'm already dead."IC: Ignotus"What?" Ignotus exclaimed, astonished. He only just managed to block Proditor's attack with his wing.Suddenly, he realised what the Toa meant. The other Toa, Pirok, was wearing a Tryna. Obviously he was keeping Proditor alive.Ignotus turned to look at Pirok.IC: PirokPirok, noticing Ignotus looking at him, created two fireballs in each of his hands. What Ignotus did next, however, was something he hadn't expected at all; Time seemed to slow down as Ignotus made his attack.IC: IgnotusIgnotus, using his magnetic powers, pulled the Tryna from Pirok's face. He watched as Proditor fell to the ground, dead at last.IC: ProditorProditor, realising what was happening, managed to say one last word before he was lost forever:"Matau."OOC: I warned you!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xxeth"Look, I'm a man who's got nothing to lose, and a man who has nothing to lose will do whatever he wants regardless of any and every consequence."Xxeth pointed to Odhran, "As long as that guy is my captain I will protect him and do what he says. If he wants to join this NEX, fine by me. But I'm not letting you kill him, that is the bottom line, case closed, not debatable. Comprende?"

OOC: Sorry I've taken so long to post.IC: "I understand" Hatann responded, "But I do not agree with what you said about having 'half a dozen' warriors behind you. Unless they are invisible, I can see only two of you. Your captain and that other toa have flown off, the Vortixx has seen reason, (For which he will be rewarded) and that leaves only you and this grey toa."OOC: His way of saying "You and what army?!"IC: Even before he had finished speaking, Xxeth moved into action with practised ease. He closed the distance between himself and Xxeth in two strides and swung his mace over at the pirate's head. It was only a diversion, however. In reality, he was bringing his zamor launcher around with his other hand and fired a shot at Xxeth's belly. Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: HELLO PIROK, I think you'll find I RESPONDED to that post but YET AGAIN my post was ignored.​Sorry about that, had a bit of a tantrum there :P My post is on the last page, but I guess it was retconned out of existence. Just like pretty much everything else I've posted in this topic *Grumble, moan*

OOC: No, I made a reply to it, but I just noticed that it disappeared. And completely OOC posts are frowned upon, FYI.IC: Pirok & Ignotus"You just killed my best friend." Pirok said, a flame seeming to flicker in his eyes."I am aware of that." Ignotus said in reply."You just killed my best friend." Pirok said, clearly angry. Not only were his eyes flickering, but flames were dancing around his hands."So what?" Ignotus laughed."You just killed my best friend." Pirok appeared to be completely in flame at this point."And what are you going to do about it?" Ignotus asked."I'm going to make you pay." Pirok looked like a living fireball at this point, and threw himself into Ignotus.Ignotus was caught off guard by the attack, and was thrown backwards, his shining silver armour covered in scorch marks."You fool." Ignotus pushed him away with Magnetism.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: XxethXxeth blocked the mace over his head with his own, only to be shot with a zamor, he screamed as he was sent flying into the mast. He fell down with a thud, not moving, and armor charred. OOC: Mostly he just has the wind knocked out of him, and severe burns and who knows what else. :P AVENGE ME Odran! :o

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: No, I made a reply to it, but I just noticed that it disappeared. And completely OOC posts are frowned upon, FYI.

OOC: *Hides away in shame* But I have a (not really but kinda) clever idea!IC (Sentraken, Xa-koro): Pirok suddenly found a serrated blade at his neck, and a clawed hand clutching his mask, "Continue, if you want your life to stop." Sentraken whispered coldly in his ear, hiding the intense pain he was going through due to the flames enveloping the Toa. Edited by wotsiznum

OOC: How did Odhran get on the ship? Wasn't he taking a swim?IC: Suddenly, the pirate captain appeared from over the side of the ship and charged Hatann, ut the large explosion had also knocked the Skakdi back a few bio. The bolt of lightning sizzled into the deck in from of him, and set a small area alight. "Come on then!" he shouted to Odhran, and caught the sword on his launcher. The metal was a little dented, but he saw it was still functional. He swung back with his mace at the toa's shoulder."Come on Moylan, Don't just stand threre!" he called out. "You came here for revenge, now take it while you can!"

ppg2.png

OOC:

IC (Sentraken, Xa-koro): Pirok suddenly found a serrated blade at his neck, and a clawed hand clutching his mask, "Continue, if you want your life to stop." Sentraken whispered coldly in his ear, hiding the intense pain he was going through due to the flames enveloping the Toa.

Pirok doesn't have a mask anymore. Ignotus ripped it from his face in order to kill Proditor.IC: Pirok"Do you really think I care about my life? I have nothing to lose; Nothing to live for. If I'm going to die, at least let me bring you with me!" Pirok's hand was blazing at this point, and he put it up against Sentraken's eye.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:He got on the ship right here... http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=120&view=findpost&p=103442IC:Odhrán"Oi assassin." Odhrán said, ducking under the mace with his mask enhanced speed. "You just hurt one of my crewmates. That was a mistake." And with that he activated his mask to slow down the assassin, and swung his sword.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Hatann felt all of his mechanical parts slow down under the influence of Odhran's mask, but there was still one part of him was lightning quick, faster even. Before the sword could reach him, his eyes shot out a perfect pair of purple lasers at the hand holding the sword. Depending on how quickly the lasers burned Odhran's hand, the sword would be dropped or Hatann would get stabbed. He was praying foir the former.

ppg2.png

IC (Sentraken, Xa-koro): "GGAAARRGGGHHHH!!" Sentraken staggered backwards, his eye ablaze. He managed to roll out of the way, but he was still semi-blinded. Fortunately, the Toa's flames gave him away, allowing Sentraken to see him, roughly. He tossed several daggers at him, trying to appear confident and unharmed, but really he was in serious pain, and needed medical attention. His arrogance would never let him admit it, though.

OOC:Um... I guess his stab hit. I guess... Unless you can find a way to avoid it...IC:OdhránOdhrán's sword apparently stabbed Hatann. It was a nonlethal move, but Odhrán was surprised to hit Hatann. He had expected a bit more resistance...

OOC: Yes, the latter. Pirok has completely lost control of himself. Proditor'd died on him twice already; He wasn't letting anyone get away with killing him a third time.IC: PirokPirok ducked, and sent another fireball at Sentraken.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Lasers are light, so they move as fast. As in, they should be invisible until they have already hit. I don't know how Draebe was ablt to react faster than the speed of light, but I'll go with it.IC: Hatann saw the sword arcing towards his thigh as if in slow motion, which he supposed it was. He tried to turn away, but he couldn't move fast enough. The tip pierced his calf and he stumbled backwards.

ppg2.png

IC: XxethXxeth gasped for air, having the wind knocked out of him wasn't fun. He began to stand up, wobbling a little as he did, the ringing in his ear's wouldn't stop, and his entire chest felt really numb. "That hurt you son of a-" Xxeth yelled a really nasty word, louder than normal due to the fact he couldn't really hear at the moment."WHAT?" He yelled, thinking someone said something to him.

IC: PirokPirok dodged the kick."I'm going to kill you both. But I've had enough of fighting." Pirok picked up Proditor. "Allow me to bury my friend. Then I'll come back. You should have some respect for the dead."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "Not on your life" he replied. The wound was not deep, but the leg still wouldn't support his weight."Not that that's saying much" he added. "Not on your death would be better". While he was waffling on in a none too eloquently, he was desperately trying to think of a way off the ship alive. Not many showed much promise, and they all involved Moylan. Now would be a good time he thought.He tried again with his laser vision, aiming for somewhere around Odhran's face. He couldn't see too clearly right now though.

ppg2.png

IC: XxethAs Hatann attempted to fry Odhran with his lasers. Xxeth picked up one of his maces, extended the spike on it to the max, and flung it at Hatann, using his power over air to make sure it stayed on target and at max speed.

IC: MoylanHer life stunk.A magnetic blast sent both Ohdran and Hatann magnetized to opposite areas of the ship."Now both of you, shut up and listen."The mace was forced to miss by magnetic forces, as Hatann would likely be pulled harmlessly out of the way.OOC: Not trying to autohit here, just trying to break up the fight. If this was too autohit-y, I can change it.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: GunnerIf Raknar and Doomslayer weren't still awake, they sure would be when Gunner slammed his fist against the wall between them a couple of times, shouting, 'If you two lovebirds don't mind, so of us are trying to sleep!'-Void

IC (Black Spot Inn):"Oi, shaddup, Gunner," Raknar called back lazily. "What's th' matter? -- jealous? Now get back to your lonely li'l room and let me sleep so I'll wake up in the morning and be outta this room sooner."

IC: if there was one thing Hatann couldn't stand, it was being called weak. The Skakdi's temper flared, and for a moment he was ablr to ignore his pain. He roared and tried to tackle Odhran, but he was stopped by a powerful force separating him from his target."What is it?" he snapped.

ppg2.png

IC: Pirok"He wished to be taken to Le-Koro. He said so in his last words. I'm not going to disagree with a dead man's final request." Pirok said, threateningly.IC: IgnotusIgnotus had picked himself up off of the ground by this point."It is alright, Sentraken, allow him to leave. A last request should always be honoured." Ignotus said to Sentraken, before turning to Pirok. "Go. But if you do not return as you promised, you will be remembered as a traitor and a coward when the Mystix have control of this island."IC: Pirok"Oh, I'll be back. There's no need to worry about that." Pirok said, leaving. He walked until he found a Matoran with a boat who took him to Le-Wahi, charging him nothing in recognition of the fact that he was carrying a corpse.OOC: Pirok and a dead Proditor to Le-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "If you remember, I agreed to come here to help YOU kill this scumbag" Hatan panted. "You asked me to let you be the one to strike the final blow. Like Karzhani I expect you to help!" While he was greatful to her for stopping the mace, it was driving him half mad how she kept changing her mind.

ppg2.png

IC:Odhrán"I don't expect you to help." Odhrán said. "And I don't want to kill him." He shrugged. "You seem a bit preoccupied, and I thought that if this guy wasn't shouting at you, you could think. I might have gone a bit too far." He grabbed his swords and tossed them at Moylan's feet. "If it'll satisfy you, go ahead. Kill me with my own swords."