Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

OOC: Ignotus is so bloody arrogant he'll walk overconfidently even if someone is trying to kill him! You may want to edit that.IC: IgnotusIgnotus pulled Pukena back out of the door with magnetism."Say that again." He threatened.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "With your petty conquest! I was here the night you attacked, and what you call a victory was anything but! All you managed to do was avoid being slaughtered!" Knowing that at this point a fight would be inevitable, she would continued to insult Ignotus until he could magnetise her mouth shut. "You're a little fly and nothing more. Those pirate scum will stab you in the back and you'll end up cowering in a hole or food for the fishes."

ppg2.png

IC: Pukena had to admit, this bat was partly right. Up until a couple of moments ago, insulting Ignotus had been very worthwile, but now all the magnetism was starting to hurt. She transmuted her body into sand, and dropped to the ground, freed from the push. Whether or not Ignotus noticed the pile of sand was irrelevant, he would have more pressing matters to attend to with the telekinatic punch aimed at his gut.

ppg2.png

IC: IgnotusLuckily, Ignotus was not hurt much by the punch due to the armour covering his front."Is that honestly all you have?"He realised that Pukena was now the pile of sand, and kicked it, to spread the sand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IgnotusIgnotus noticed the grains headed towards his face, and simply blew them away."Particles aren't a good look. Although, with a face like yours, it's a bit of an improvement."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IgnotusIgnotus found himself being pushed backwards. He picked himself up, and magnetised the grains of sand together, before throwing them into the Black Spot Inn and walking in after them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: How can sand be magnetised? It's not particularly iron-rich sand, just ordinary, every-day sand. I'll go with it, but it's a bit inconsistent when becoming sand got her out of the magnetism pushing her against the wall.IC: Inside the inn, Pukena directed her grains under a few nearby tables, where they would be indistinguishable from ordinary dust and other grit that collects under tables. Thus concealed, she could annoy the mystix in any nuber of ways, such as telekinetically tapping Ignous on the shoulder, only for him to find nobody there.

ppg2.png

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar had dashed into the bar at the mention of free drinks. On arriving, he saw a familiar winged being fighting what appeared to be thin air in the doorway. He was getting a couple of stares from nearby patrons - not from his apparent lack of an opponent (all manner of crazies inhabited Xa-Koro) but his distinctive appearance. Everyone who was sober enough recognised him as one of the bat-like creatures that had attacked the Koro the previous day.IC (Hahkes)At that moment, Hahkes entered the bar. He took one look at Ignotus, and instantly his eyebrows shot into an angry frown.Lohkar dashed in front of him."Don't worry, mate," he said, with a wink that Ignotus would not be able to see due to Lohkar's back being turned. "'E's with me."Hahkes looked suspicious, but relaxed a little."Duhlk, there's some sand over here," he said, walking back to the bar. The Skakdi bartender grunted, fetching a broom, and began to sweep up the dust that, unknown to him, was in fact Pukena.Lohkar turned back to Ignotus."Good mornin', my good - er..." Lohkar frowned as he searched for a word to describe the Mystix. He came a little closer, and spoke quietly. "Mind if I ask why you're walkin' about in broad daylight, 'ere of all places?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ic: "Cut it out, both of you," Cersei demanded like a mother who stood idly by as her waifs quarreled in the family room. "Salvinn, say what you want, but you were wounded and are injured, did fall unconscious in the streets, and had we decided to leave your sorry butt out there would have met a worse fate from the villains and scoundrels who prowl these cobblestone walkways like leopards searching for easy prey. No matter what you think of the medicine I made for you, but at least some understanding and gratitude is in order for notallowing you to fall to a worse state."Plus, if you're planning on traveling with me--" "And me!" Anavel yelped out."--And Anavel, I--""We!""... I have the right to know what kind of messes you get yourself into and what your injury did to you." Her tone was willful, though not demanding, and she gave the lone toa in the room a strong glance.

IC: Ignotus"I require your... shall we say, assistance?" Ignotus answered. "Planning an attack. Judging by the fact I'm asking you, you can probably guess where."He then turned to Agira."You, check around Ko-Koro."OOC: Alright, so now I've got people everywhere but Onu-Koro. And no-one *cough* knows where I'm actually attacking, and no-one *cough* will know until the attack itself. Yay.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Sentraken, The Shadow's boat): The boat rocked gently back and forth. It's peaceful movements were in stark contrast to the two Vortixx who sat inside it.Sentraken looked past The Shadow to see that the islet they were heading for was drawing closer. The waters around them were misty, which definitely suited the shady nature of a lot of the approaching village's inhabitants."Here we are," Sentraken said at last, as they neared one of the docks, "I doubt Ignotus and his soldiers will be hard to find." he stepped out on to the jetty as the boat came closer, and eventually bumped lazily against the platform.

Edited by wotsiznum

IC: SalvinnThere was a long pause in the room as Salvinn pondered his next words, finally he broke the silence. "Look," he sighed, "Yes, I get into fight. Yes you deserve to know, and I am very grateful of you guys patching me up. However the fact of the matter is that the fight I was in, is one I'd rather not talk about, not with you, not with Sep, not with anyone." Salvinn then started to get up, "Come on let's leave this junkheap of a Koro, I need some fresh air, and a nice long walk."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Renod)

It was a beautiful day in the Kumu Islets for the Vortixx named Renod. Even though it was it's usual dark and gloomy day, it still had a wonderful feeling to it. The being had just took over two more corporations and was earning more and more widgets every second. It truly was beautiful.The Vortixx stands up and stretches. He had been sitting idle for too long; celebrating the victory, but one thing had been bothering him since he arrived at the Kumu Islets: a certain Toa in Po-Wahi. Word came to him that the being thought to be dead was still alive and roaming around Po-Koro. Renod needed to investigate it further to see if it was indeed his old apprentice.Smiling calmly, Renod walks toward the exit of his large "mansion" type hut and onto the streets of the Kumu Islets. He would need a means of transportation to get to the Wahi, but first he needed to find his bodyguard. Then, he could go.Face it. You're barely any type of fighting force without your big brutes.OOC: Renod open for interaction.-Mef Man