Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar)The plushie bounced off Lohkar's face with a squeaking noise."Blimey, Raknar, they even managed ta represent your flatulence," the Lesterin said. "Well, if you want, I'll get rid of 'em for ya."He gathered up as many Raknar dolls as he could hold before ducking out and closing the door. Smiling amusedly, he sauntered off down the corridor to the next room, where another member of the crew was sleeping. He knocked on the door with his knee."Wakey wakey, rise an' shine!" he called through the wood.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek:From the other side of the door Lohkar heard the sound of frantic rustling, the clang of metal, followed by the sound of running. Yasurek burst out of the room, suited up and ready for anything. Unfrortunately he had rushed a bit too fast, almost colliding with Lohkar, knocking one of the plushies out of his hands and colliding with the adjacent wall. Immediately back on his feet he saluted. "Yes Captain Lohkar Sir. What's the situation sir?" he asked as the plushie he had hit fell into a sitting position on top of his head. "And why is there a plushie on my head?" he asked as he removed it and handed it back to Lohkar.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

The Mark on Salvinn's arm began to pulse, and while it wouldn't heal him any faster, it would give him the strength to ignore the pain. If Septimus or for that matter Cersei or Anavel began to feel more hope, then Salvinn would wake up sooner than later."Come on man," said Septimus as he continued rubbing in the ointment. "Don't die on us. You still have stuff to do here."

Ic: Cersei watched as the symbol began to glow faintly, on and off at first but with shorter intervals every time. And each time, the realization that she might be getting closer to her goal of true magic inspired her. And the mark glowed ever the brighter.

IC: The Captain stepped back to avoid the attack, arms flailing. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!"It appeared he had no idea that by even making this gesture, his blade was flying down towards Gunner's extended hand.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC Yasurek:"Naturally sir," Yasurek said, tucking the plushie under his arm. He walked down the stairs of the inn, noticing Gunner and The Captain fighting. He ignored them and got some food from the bartender and sat down at one of the tables to eat. "Morning all," he said to the two fighting crew members, not even looking up from his meal.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC Yasurek:Yasurek sighed. I am sick of that guy calling me a cabin matoran. He turned around to watch the two fight. "Doomslayer, I would like to remind you that I am NOT a 'cabin matoran'." He drew a spear and chucked it at Doomslayer's head. "Catch." He didn't throw to kill, but it would be nice to hit Doomslayer in the face. He went back to his meal.

Edited by pokemonlover360

OOC: Don't worry, I'M not getting it wrong any more.IC: The Captain swerved to one side, letting the projectile sail past him and hit the wall with a thud. "WOAH WOAH WOAH SORRY!," he called hastily while pulling the spear out of the wood and tossing it back with his other hand.

[Profiles]

OOC: I'm sure YOU aren't. Not so sure about Doomslayer though.IC Yasurek:Yasurek caught the returned spear and sheathed. "Apology accepted, but try not to let it happen again," he said.

IC Yasurek:Upon the words leaving Doomslayer's mouth, he immediately found three spears, a chair, a table, one of the lightstones off the walls, and the Raknar plushie all being thrown at him in quick succession.

IC: GunnerGunner ducked, narrowly avoiding the furniture being thrown. Only when he thought it was safe to be upright again, did he stand, only to receive a Raknar plushie to the face.Without moving a muscle, and the doll still stuck to his face, he said, 'Doomslayer, please tell me you are not responsible for this doll being stuck to my face? Or better yet, not responsible for the doll being here?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The Captain swaggered around the chair and table. "WHAT I'D DO?," he cried plaintively while dodging one spear and parried another with his dao, catching the lightstone with a hasty "Thanks!".Then Aki heard Gunner and turned to face him, indignant expression on face. "One: That's..."His mouth closed around cold, hard metal."Rocky. Two: Thath Taktarth ant I amth not rethponthible for it in any way, thape, or thorm."It was only then that The Captain looked down his nose and saw the spear protruding from twixt his teeth, having caught in them when he clenched to speak. His eyes bulged.

[Profiles]

IC Yasurek:"Sorry about that," Yasurek said to the bartender. He finished his breakfast and went to collect his spears, replacing the furniture in its usual spot as well. He finished by plucking the spear out of Doomslayer's mouth very suddenly, and tok the Raknar plushie off of Gunner's face. "By the way, the captain said that we have a voyage ahead of us, in case you werent aware, so you both should probably get ready for that. 'The captain' in this case being Lohkar, not you Doomslayer. Also, DON'T call me a 'cabin matoran' Doomslayer. Please." With that Yasurek went back up the stairs to finish packing his things in his room.

IC: "SURE THING YASUREK!," The Captain cried as he saluted. "BUT A MERC IS ALWAYS READY."Considering Doomslayer's backpack was bulging with weaponry, widgets, and miscellaneous items; he had a sloshing canteen; and Aki was equipped with an idol of his god, it was a bit of understatement. But one none of the crew wanted to test.

[Profiles]

IC: Arzanyos suddenly appeared in the Black Spot inn, a flash of lightning greeting his teleportation. Nodding at Gunner and Raknar, he started to lean next to them. "Sorry I left everyone for a bit, I had some, problems. Anyway, I'm back, so what's our plan for now?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: And I'm back from my break! Probably. XDIC: TellusThe door banged open, revealing an irritable-looking Tellus. He put on his tricorne and said, "Why are ye bangin' on me door like that? Ship sink-" He paused, seeing one of the Raknar plushies. "Oh, great, there's another one o' them dolls. Where'd it come from? I can't imagine Raknar gettin' one."His mood was slowly improving, but Tellus wasn't a morning person.

IC: Gunner - Black Spot InnGunner chuckled and said, 'Please Lohkar, that's not how you do it. This is how you do it!'With that, he brought his hands to his mouth, forming a make-shift horn, bellowed, 'A FREE ROUND OF DRINKS TO THE FIRST PERSON READY TO SAIL!'The Toa hacked, then straightened, and said hoarsely, 'That's...how you...do it.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Arzanyos smiled, snapping to attention so fast it was audible. Still grinning like a demon, he strode over to Gunner and held out his hand. "Didn't quite work how you expected, did it now? Pay up."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC(Lord): The toa of fire had one eye twitching. A new person came up to him and asked him about some 'Lhikan'. "What in the name of Karz are you talking about? That was one...run-on sentence, or something. Slow down talking, knave." The toa attempted to stand at full height, regaining his balance from the fight earlier.IC(Agira): The mystix began to walk towards the Koro. "My lord, now what? Shall we recuperate and try another village?"OOC: HELLO, AND WELCOME TO BASIC BZPRPG SCIENCE TRAINING. PLEASE, BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST POST IN ONE OF THE TOPICS, MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE OFFICIAL BZPRPG APPLICATION FORM, WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

Edited by Nitro Frost

OOC: Looks like it falls to me to get the ball rolling again.IC: SalvinnThe hope in the room had started to swell, and with it the Mark pulsed faster and faster. This hope was flowing from Septimus and his desire for Salvinn to get better, Cersei and her hope of finding out the power of the Mark, who knows perhaps even Anavel felt some hope. The Mark pulsed one more time and then, "Gasp," Salvinn breathed out, pulling himself up. He wasn't healed yet, but he was able to ignore the pain. Salvinn looked at the others, "Hey Sep, looks I got myself thrown into another predicament, except this time I didn't have you to save me. Fancy that huh," Salvinn forced out a strained chuckle. The Pain may be diluted but he still felt it.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ooc: I told you. :PIc: Cersei smiled tightly in relief. With Salvinn still around, she could still make progress with studying the Mark and magic, and gained another loyal ally. "The rose petal solution will heal you faster," she assured him before producing a roll of fabric tape. "Septimus, wind this bandage around him and tie it."

IC: IgnotusIgnotus landed on the shore of the Xa-Koro Islet, the other Mystix not far behind him."Now, to find that pirate I made an alliance with."IC: Laz"How?" Laz asked.IC: Ignotus"He's a pirate." Ignotus answered. "Chances are, he'll be at the closest place with lodgings and a bar."After walking through Xa-Koro for a while, they found the Black Spot."This looks about right." Ignotus knocked, seeing as his strange appearance and... history... might not allow him to be accepted inside.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Pukena):"Going somewhere?" asked a voice behind the Mystix. In the second since Ignotus had turned to knock on the door, a gigantic green and black being had materialised seemingly out of nowhere. On the dusty street outside the inn, Pukena had seen the arrival of these strange, bat-like creatures, and heard their talk of pirates, lodgings, and even a bar. That was all she had needed to hear."Now, what's this about a pirate?"

ppg2.png

IC: IgnotusIgnotus didn't turn around."I made an alliance with a pirate upon attacking Xa-Koro. It won me the battle."He then turned to Kraal and Laz."Kraal, scout out Ta-Koro. Laz, Po-Koro."The two Mystix flew off towards the destinations Ignotus suggested.OOC: Kraal to Ta-Wahi, Laz to Po-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pukena considered this. The bat-thing didn't look like much of a ruler. The way it moved about Xa-koro did not suggest the confidence, even arrogance, of a being in a place he had conquored. Instead, he looked tired and almost furtive, hoping he would meet no one in the streets. Whatever battle he had won, Pukena thought, it was hardly a great victory and even required pitrate scum to pull off. She looked down at the Mystix, and decided he wasn't worth bothering about."Very well" she said, "Have fun with your petty conquest and backstabbing allies. I'm going for a drink" She pushed past Ignotus and strode into the Black Spot Inn, ducking her head to fit under the doorframe.OOC: I don't think Ignotus will take that lying down. It should be fun to see his response.

ppg2.png