Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey Onarax, you thinking what I'm thinking...? :sly:

Perhaps, what exactly are you thinking.
Let me take this to PM...Alright, so let me get this straight: something has been stolen from Makuta (six things actually(, and now he's sending ouot Rahkshi to get them back? How interesting... Oh, and I could totally see Makuta say (in a Gollum voice), "I must get back the precious..." :P

It's obvious, there after the golden kanohi. At least, that's the most likely thing so far.

Or Toa Stones... seems likely since Makuta doesn't want more Toa opposing him.
More Toa? You mean the hundreds of thousands running around the island already don't count!?
Yeah...this is a really good point.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It would seem that Rahkshi have only appeared in Po- and Le-Wahi so far, correct? I guess I'll just have to be patient, then. (Ha, yeah right).As for what the Rahkshi are searching for, obviously it's something small and easily concealed. For some reason, though, I don't think it's either golden Kanohi or Toa Stones, though of the two I'd say the former is more likely. As for who stole them...? Not a clue.On a slightly related note, Jotham will probably end up dropping out of school. Too boring.:t::b::3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

@Onarax- yeah, that's true.

One Rahkshi hurt, five still perfectly healthy...This is going to take a while.-Teezy

That looks like it's going to take a while. :PJust looked on BS01 to see if anything matches up with the description of "a valuable small object (of power)". Nothing. So it's probably Toa Stones or Golden Kanohi... or superadvanced weaponry! :P