Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

*puts on bulletproof vest*There's about to be uproar.-Teezy

*Hands Teezy an exta Hau*Let's be as prepared as possible for the Nuju vs. Kalama attack, shall we?*Activates hau, puts on an extra layer of dragonskin armour, and then surrounds himself with riot shields.*Anyways, Tyler, do you have any idea of a way I might make a character to interact with you? It'd probably be the death of everybody if we met up in the RPG, but still...comedy would ensue.
Jasik's just chilling in Le-Koro right now, and Tillian's pretty open in Po, so if you have any open characters there we could pull something off.-Teezy
Well, I have a character in Le-Wahi...but he's fighting Rahkshi.And laughing at Mr. I-can't-be-killed-like-that-you-noob over there.Would you like an extra riotshield for that?And I might make another Po-Wahi character...but I have bad memories of that place. :ninja:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So, wait, which char is injured? I need to know who to make Jasik protect...-Teezy

I think it was Havon and somebody starting with an 'A'.Just remember to move over and help Jaron once you get the chance.
Shotang.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kalama, you are going to respect Nuju Metru´s decision both as a staff member and as a BZPRPG host. If you disagree with him, you may discuss the issue in a personal conversation, but you are not going to insult him and post in a topic he has banned you from posting in. That´s not the right way of reacting to things, and insults make you lose all right. This is the last post on the matter.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Okay guys, I have this idea for a whole group of new characters, it's gonna be a comedy routine. I'm gonna call the group, "The Royal Court" I'm not giving away any more information about them than that, for now anyway. :evilgrin:

Snelly I feel as if your stealing my idea for a traveling circus.Speaking of which I need to get to work on it.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I think he will let you try. :) But you know what Kopaka said on that matter, once. Clearing the road, laying down the tracks, building the steam engines... it would take years of work, and that is without the Rahi attacking and with the technology already at hand. I'd advice against making a character like that, simple because it won't get very far.EDIT: Oh, ninjas. Everywhere.

Edited by Katuko

I'll tell you right now that I won't. :P In future, please ask this kind of thing through PM, though, as it doesn't belong in the GD topic. Thanks!

I don't know, Nuju, I think Wahi to Wahi trains would be cool, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, opefully I kill that Rahkshi of yours...hehe. When will he be back? :evilgrin: Also, can I just tell you now that you're my hero? I mean, Tuck was cool and all, but you've surpassed him with your Rahkshi and everything else you're doing...*ahem* Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Sounds like Kal's trying to gain favor before he gets another char killed.... :P-Teezy

No, I just think he takes care of this story/game better than Tuck did. I wanna see some of Nuju's writings in the library, if he has any. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Snelly I feel as if your stealing my idea for a traveling circus.Speaking of which I need to get to work on it.

Don't worry, there not a circus, there a bunch of delusional psychos.
Yeah we both used improper grammer.Anyhow any one interested in joining a Gukko Force squadron, with a certain somebody gone the number has dropped drastically.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

...What Bohrok attack? o.O-Teezy

Chances are that next year they will have the theme be 2002. They might do something else, but 2002 is most likely.

Anyhow any one interested in joining a Gukko Force squadron, with a certain somebody gone the number has dropped drastically.

I am creating a toa of lightning that might be willing to join. Edited by NStephenH

Since I guess the Tarakava Raid is a no-go, I believe I have to find something else to do with Ard and Taro.Anything going on in Ta-Koro?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur