Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I feel like I'm soon to turn into one of those people who just sits in the back of this topic, randomly giving out advice for no apparent reason and making almost no IC posts.Somebody, quickly, I need a summary!

Kal, don't do that. I, and the whole RPG, nearly had a heart attack.I'll see what I can do about a summary...
Nice to know I'm loved. Was it because I came back or because I threatened to quit?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*does the math*Since when were there only around fifty characters in the game? Man, I must have missed a lot...Anyway, school and everything school-related is over for summer (for me, of course. Don't know about you guys.), which means I can make my semi-triumphant return. That I was supposed to make a few weeks ago but never got around to... But I will this time.Oh, and my entry for one of the Flash Fiction themes (Flight) ended up being a part of Salamander's back-story. You know, if that kinda thing interests you... :PThat was a totally shameless plug and I am full of shame because of it. I am very sorry.

Lacertus

What? Jaron just wants to be there for Tillian at the wedding.I mean, it's just weird if the Groom's father isn't there.Or the Bride's, for that matter....I think Jaron fills both roles and this is soon to get awkward.

Well, since Tillian killed his brother, Jaron will have to be his stand-in.Emotia will understand. Somehow, she always does.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I've still got a few of the Aitua who are open to interaction. Most importantly Onu-Koro and Ta-Koro ;)

Would you be willing to have the Ta-Koro one be recruited to NEX?
I haven't had dealings with NEX in ages...they're just hitmen, right? Not influenced by Makuta except through money? Because other than that, I have no reservations againt Aparangi joining them. Although, he has an angle. I think it would be quite interesting to get him involved!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

You know, this is actually something that's been bothering me for a while: what is Emotia thinking?I mean, her boyfriend ripped out another girl's throat with his teeth right in front of her eyes, her best friend tried to throw him 500 feet to his death, their first kiss was in the middle of her being given a new spinal disk, and they're both clearly more obsessed with each other than in love with each other.Is no one else wondering why this is happening?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You know, this is actually something that's been bothering me for a while: what is Emotia thinking?I mean, her boyfriend ripped out another girl's throat with his teeth right in front of her eyes, her best friend tried to throw him 500 feet to his death, their first kiss was in the middle of her being given a new spinal disk, and they're both clearly more obsessed with each other than in love with each other.Is no one else wondering why this is happening?-Teezy

My guess is that they are both insane.

WIP

Folie à deux, so to speak. Oh well, couples that haven't been together too long are always a little obsessed with each other.

Or they've been together a year and still feel the same way just because they can. *points to self, implying relationship*Also, I made a post in Ta-Koro. Just so you know.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Folie à deux, so to speak. Oh well, couples that haven't been together too long are always a little obsessed with each other.

Or they've been together a year and still feel the same way just because they can. *points to self, implying relationship*Also, I made a post in Ta-Koro. Just so you know.
Been there, done that, Kal =PAlso, Raxa is a master at subtle introduction XP"Hey I just met youand this is crazybut I'm working for NEXso come join us, maybe?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

yeah, sortof.My characters need interaction__Taka is on a street corner, looking to recruit Shade members__Nanashi is waiting for Gravity to respond. He asked if Deyr wanted to get some food. Feel free to talk to them.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles