Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wow. Mark Bearer arc is, after months, nearing its climax. Shame I never made one, but I doubt people would want me with a char like that anyway... >_>Kal, remember how you wanted Galvatroth (who is now Megatron) dead? Wish granted, final battle in Ko-Wahi. Megatron's sure to die, what is yet to be seen is whether or not Optimus will.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Okay, so... In case it wasn't obvious, I have almost no idea what is going on with the Mark Bearers and what they are planning. I believe they might be trying to get rid of their marks, and if that's the case what I'm about to say should be hilarious.Salamander will try to stop them. Without knowing what the heck is going on, he will automatically oppose Utu, which in this case (as far as I know) actually means he's not doing the island any favors.Told you it would be hilarious. :P

Lacertus

And because of the Nuju-ordered method. A one-on-one battle. And NO, you can't kill Optimus. The only chance of that happening is if Wotz plays so impressively that I simly cannot survive. Optimus wasn't always an expy, he developed into one, and is therefore actually my first char. I have quite the attachment to him.They were teleported, along with all Phantoms and Aukati, to the high parts of the Ko-Wahi mountains. A barrier formed around them to prevent interference of any kind.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Actually the MB plot is in the early-middle stages of it's existence.I wasn't kidding when I said it was massive.We've only scraped the surface of what's in Arekule's Journal, by reading bits and pieces of it when in actuality the whole book is really a couple hundred pages.We still don't know who Arekule is, whether or not he's actually Tank, or whether or not he's even alive. We don't know what's in the temple, and we still don't know whether or not the Mark's can be removed, or if Dorian is even right about them all having a destiny to fulfill.No, these past few months were supposed to only be an introduction. I'd give out a bunch of mysteries, and explain a few things, but nothing too major (Dying if you think too much about the Marks, the temple) before things started to get swinging.And Despair, it's a bit more complicated than that. There are too groups. One that wants the Marks gone, and thinks they need everybody together to git rid of them (Tank most notably), and the other (Utu being the main one) who thinks they have a destiny to fulfill and they need to be all together to reach it. Also, we're told that all Mark Bearers have to be present at a temple in the Kumu-Islets to open it.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Random plot twist: Praggos manages to become Utu's closest advisor.Island gets destroyed.@Hubert: Don't fill them out as much. Just get the bare bones, and let your Roleplaying make the characters who they are.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Oh good. Complicated situations. Yeah, Salamander loves those. :PSeriously though, he's still going to want to mess up whatever plans Utu and "his friends" have, if only because he can't stand Utu. However, if someone were to take him aside and tell him what is going on, he might not try to ruin everyone's day. Just Utu's. No promises, though.

Lacertus

Probably Dorian.The only reason Utu keeps Tank around is because Utu thinks he's special. Also because he's got a Mark. But Dorian came back from the grave, and the visions he's had actually happened.That however might change if that Utu vs Dorian ever happens.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

I feel like I missed out on the entire Autotoa vs. Deceptoa synopsis. Is it still possible to create Transformers-inspired characters?
You people have corrupted him, now he wants to make an expy as well!EDIT:Utu sees Praggos leaving. His only response? "Don't go too far."Since when is Utu Praggos's father? Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Zyke, you can. Anyone who isn't taken. Join the fun. (I see you noticed the final battle in Ko-Wahi.)Though that battle only opens up the next chapter, really. Megatron's final fight is at hand, and though he must die, as ordered by Nuju, it shall be his best. Nemesis Prime's gonna come back and try to replace him when he dies.Try the Dinobots. No one made them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I'll answer that in my own arrogant way:yes, but DON'T DO IT PLEASE KARZAHNI BE EVER YOUR GRAVE IF YOU DO! You love transformers? Go take some of their "miracles" and spice up an original character, but DO NOT go around creating some automorphic beast who thinks he/she comes from the planet ... well, you get the picture.Thanks.

Zyke, you can. Anyone who isn't taken. Join the fun. (I see you noticed the final battle in Ko-Wahi.)Though that battle only opens up the next chapter, really. Megatron's final fight is at hand, and though he must die, as ordered by Nuju, it shall be his best.Nemesis Prime's gonna come back and try to replace him when he dies.Try the Dinobots. No one made them.
Good idea, I hadn't thought about that! *cracks knuckles and begins typing Grimlock's profile*

67tlbk.png

Zyke, you can. Anyone who isn't taken. Join the fun. (I see you noticed the final battle in Ko-Wahi.)Though that battle only opens up the next chapter, really. Megatron's final fight is at hand, and though he must die, as ordered by Nuju, it shall be his best.Nemesis Prime's gonna come back and try to replace him when he dies.Try the Dinobots. No one made them.
Good idea, I hadn't thought about that! *cracks knuckles and begins typing Grimlock's profile*
Look at the post above yours, please.TNG, y u encourage him?!

profiles i guess

Actually the MB plot is in the early-middle stages of it's existence.I wasn't kidding when I said it was massive.We've only scraped the surface of what's in Arekule's Journal, by reading bits and pieces of it when in actuality the whole book is really a couple hundred pages.We still don't know who Arekule is, whether or not he's actually Tank, or whether or not he's even alive. We don't know what's in the temple, and we still don't know whether or not the Mark's can be removed, or if Dorian is even right about them all having a destiny to fulfill.No, these past few months were supposed to only be an introduction. I'd give out a bunch of mysteries, and explain a few things, but nothing too major (Dying if you think too much about the Marks, the temple) before things started to get swinging.And Despair, it's a bit more complicated than that. There are too groups. One that wants the Marks gone, and thinks they need everybody together to git rid of them (Tank most notably), and the other (Utu being the main one) who thinks they have a destiny to fulfill and they need to be all together to reach it. Also, we're told that all Mark Bearers have to be present at a temple in the Kumu-Islets to open it.
Agzinel's not going to be happy when he finds out the Mark's gonna kill him. He'll throw a third tantrum. :P

It's best if we all avoid hating on somebody because of his preference of RPing.I hate expies as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I have to gang up on somebody who does with people that agree with me. Besides, like he's said, he's working on original characters.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

It's best if we all avoid hating on somebody because of his preference of RPing.I hate expies as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I have to gang up on somebody who does with people that agree with me. Besides, like he's said, he's working on original characters.
I'm not hating on him because of that, I'm wondering why he's attempting to do this then encouraging the expies. xDNow, you should have Tank and Dalia follow Praggos.

profiles i guess