Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Amerikos is not an expy. He has a shield and a Bucky like captain America, talks like Thor, has a sword like Lionheart, and a custom past, like all my characters.On another note, the judo instructor has been created. Be apprenticed to him, if you dare.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

You know, I'm thinking about introducing a new character.But every time I do that, all my other characters start getting so much activity I start to get overwhelmed...Or dragged into random plots I want to have no part of...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I have to leave for a while. I would like to ask nobody else to join the Heuani fight before I post again, and to ask for those involved to please stop posting. This is a one-on-one combat situation - you only get one post between those of your opponent. Good?
Oops, I just saw this... after I went and posted joining in the fight. :sigh: What do you guys think I should do? Leave it there and plead ignorance, or edit it out somehow then try again later?

ppg2.png

I just realized:Judo is one of the most needed martial arts in this game. Wrestling is almost never used in combat. Now I love ranged attacks as much as anyone, but that hair-pulling, body slamming stuff needs to happen too.I'm going to create a Judo master in Ga-koro who teaches for free. Anyone who wants, please come and train.Pie: I know. *bows*-Bane
Hey, the Ussalry uses it all the time. There are several documented episodes in which Sulov (and to a lesser extent uyism) has WRESTLED rama and/or thrown them. Admittedly, both Ussalmatoran/-Iroiit has a weaponized appendage much more useful at wrestling range, but it matters not when facing giant wasps.As well, The Captain defeated Skyra with the aid of a few grappling techniques. The fact that they were not as hardcore as straight-up throwing the dude off the deck is negated by the fact that they set Skyra up for a cabolo up the behind.@Kung Fu: Don't be dissing Kung Fu. Hau uses Leopard with auxiliary applications of some other styles, and despite his relative inexperience and lack of element skill, he has never been beaten in combat against other PCs. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

What character, Kal? Are you talking about a martial arts master, or something else?@Francis: I didn't know about the ussalry, thanks for telling me. I'm just saying that most fighters have no idea how to grapple, or at least they don't seem to. Amerikos just tried bowling Heauni over with a leg tactic, but Nuju didn't understand what I was trying to accomplish.As to kung fu, I forgot about eastern praying mantis. That hurts.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Not that I know of. Nuju had a posting spree in Le-wahi, in a duel with Amerikos and now several other chars. I'm not dying, and the fight is going extremely well. Krazyykk actually had fun during the bantering stage. :gasp:Anyway, Ga-wahi has been posted on the most. If you had chars there, go check.-BaneOh, you mean before his mind was healed. Now I get it.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Argh, a hundred pages (exaggeration) to read again. Can someone tell me if anything important happened that involves me or my chars?
Just get Agzinel over to Jaron for his Temper Tantrum.Also, read my latest post in Ga-Wahi.I think it's awesome. cool.png EDIT: Yeah, when Savage Opress meets up with him. Although, I love that Anacondan."I'm here for my leftovers!...Oh. You're not dead." Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*gasps and falls over in shock*Then again, I'm a afficianado of martial arts. I think I've borrowed every book in the library on martial arts. And self taught myself some tae-kwan-do, hapkido, and karate moves. And learned judo from an instructor.Yeah, I'm sorta an addict for that kind of thing. Also swordfighting and weaponry.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

I can't do anything Kal until Tyler does something with Ema. <_< But that post in Ga was... odd, to say the least.
So sorry about that, chap. You'll have your post by tonight.EDIT: Also, to add to this discussion, Dorian's fighting style is a mix of Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jujitsu. Best of both worlds.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That's funny, cause me and Nuju started out dueling in classic fashion.Kenjitsu.. Like Kendo? (another favorite of mine)-Bane
Kendo is but a sub-part of it.
@Tyler: Thanks, bro. Then Agzinel's gonna have multiple temper tantrums! :P@Kal: To say the most... it was mind-bending and eyebrow-raising.
Mind bending and eyebrow-raising...Does that mean I pulled it off well?

profiles i guess

Good, the plan shall continue.@Bane: Self-characters are fun.One of my characters somehow evolved into my self character, something I didn't expect at all.But hey, he's basically my most-loved character.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

*gasps and falls over in shock*Then again, I'm a afficianado of martial arts. I think I've borrowed every book in the library on martial arts. And self taught myself some tae-kwan-do, hapkido, and karate moves. And learned judo from an instructor.Yeah, I'm sorta an addict for that kind of thing. Also swordfighting and weaponry.-Bane
I think I would like to challenge you. Just to see if my pragmatic approach to combat and complete lack of training could best you. :P

Is it..... Kal?I'm trying to think about what element I should be. I'm talkative, but have an angry streak. I love pain, and am extremely stubborn. What kind of toa do you think I should be?Katuko: You can try. Hand to hand, with no weapons, powers, or masks? Or with weapons? -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Fire can be all of those. Some aggressiveness, and also stubborn in certain ways. Loving pain is not really applicable to any specific element, but pain can be said to "burn" and also inflicts very painful damage, so I'd say Fire it is.

Is it..... Kal?I'm trying to think about what element I should be. I'm talkative, but have an angry streak. I love pain, and am extremely stubborn. What kind of toa do you think I should be?-Bane
Toa of Masochism.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Is it..... Kal?I'm trying to think about what element I should be. I'm talkative, but have an angry streak. I love pain, and am extremely stubborn. What kind of toa do you think I should be?-Bane
Toa of Masochism.-Teezy
Masochism? Never heard of that.I see the point now.-Bane

BZRPG profiles