Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm wondering if people (Even the people RUNNING the TF expies) hate Megatron because he's too evil and crazy, or because he's not despicable enough. (Come to think of it, I don't think he's successfully deceived anyone, or even tried to, over the course of this game.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Ground Forces in the Rama Hive Assault: Seeing as most of the Ground's leaders have gone off to fight Heauni, I advise your characters acknowledge Sulov's plan and agree to go along with it now. It looks to be better than nothing...And do note that Nuju is waiting for attacks and major troop movements to be made.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@Ground Forces in the Rama Hive Assault: Seeing as most of the Ground's leaders have gone off to fight Heauni, I advise your characters acknowledge Sulov's plan and agree to go along with it now. It looks to be better than nothing...And do note that Nuju is waiting for attacks and major troop movements to be made.
Insert Mussiki:"CHARGE!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Kal: Yeah, but Agzinel's talking to Jaron. :P
Jaron isn't paying attention yet.Jaron needs a pick-me-up after his revival. :lol:@TNG: We generally dislike expies. We hate him even more because he's a bad one.
I mean, even the people running expies with no development so far hate him. And do you mean bad as in evil, or bad as in badly made? (If the latter, how so?)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

He gets first battle cry. But Sulov'll get the true one-which, by the way, is a laconism.(thanks for that piece of wit tyler)

[Profiles]

He gets first battle cry. But Sulov'll get the true one-which, by the way, is a laconism.(thanks for that piece of wit tyler)
How about this: Mussiki amplifies Sulov's battle cry with his own battle cry into an ear-splitting, bloodthirsty roar?@TNG: Bad as in bad idea, badly made, and badly played.All those tie-in to how he was a ressurection of Galvatroth, who also made me mad.I just wish I was the one who got to rend his throat with my teeth. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

How about this: Mussiki amplifies Sulov's battle cry with his own battle cry into an ear-splitting, bloodthirsty roar?
Sulov's isn't orthodox; it'll be only loud enough for all Ussalry present to hear (excepting komisk). So no to him.But Mussiki can amplify his to be as loud as he wants...Within reason, of course.

[Profiles]

Naona was originally an expy. Well, sort of. I accidentally dropped some Katina Tarask and Kai Kitamura into my Nanoha Takamichi solution.Anyway, Seven is ruining the MB plans. Ha. Ha. Ha.
-Drags Seven back to Tillian's House- You ain't going nowheres. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Always happy to help a bruv out. X3-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm trying to come up with something for Mussiki to yell, something equally as awesome as "Fus-ro-dah."
If you're really lost, just have him use Sonics to synthesize something. That 'something' preferrably being Fate/Zero or 300 theme material.But this is a little off-topic. I digress.Bottom line: Let's keep the Assault moving at a good pace. @Tyler: =3 Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Alright, the coffee battle in Ga-Wahi is becoming ridiculous.I suggest we all take our orders now, before we reach levels of such high caffeine that our characters will lose complete control of their elements and destroy Ga-Wahi in a four-element nova blast. Something that shouldn't happen but would be inevitable if this went any farther.

profiles i guess

I'm trying to come up with something for Mussiki to yell, something equally as awesome as "Fus-ro-dah."
If you're really lost, just have him use Sonics to synthesize something. That 'something' preferrably being Fate/Zero or 300 theme material.But this is a little off-topic. I digress.Bottom line: Let's keep the Assault moving at a good pace. @Tyler: =3
I found one: Nos refellere te!Translation: We refute thee!

profiles i guess

Anyone open for interaction in Ga-Koro?Also just realized that one of my characters is a Toa of Water name Chora. Awkward.
:lol:I've got a Toa of Fire hanging out at the docks for no set reason, if you want.He's old, and his name is Beatha. :P Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

If you're really lost, just have him use Sonics to synthesize something. That 'something' preferrably being Fate/Zero or 300 theme material.But this is a little off-topic. I digress.Bottom line: Let's keep the Assault moving at a good pace. @Tyler: =3
Proper Latin would be Nos refellimus te!(or vos if you're going for plural). Also due to Latin's structure the Nos is repetitive, Refillimus te! Means the same thing.That boys and girls was your Latin lesson of the day, tune in next as we talk about the Pluperfect case. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Proper Latin would be Nos refellimus te!(or vos if you're going for plural). Also due to Latin's structure the Nos is repetitive, Refillimus te! Means the same thing.That boys and girls was your Latin lesson of the day, tune in next as we talk about the Pluperfect case.
Nice to know.What if he just yelled 'To Death' in Latin and just had done with it? I was looking through and it said that ad mortem would work, but that something approximate that meant something along the lines of desperately/to death was efflictum, although I'm not sure.

profiles i guess

MB plot? Everyone gangs up on Utu and finally kills him. Then Tank says they have to make a new mark of fear since no one was able to absorb Utu's mark after his death, and they lost his body. Sounds easy enough, right?
>,...,> No.

WIP

MB plot? Everyone gangs up on Utu and finally kills him. Then Tank says they have to make a new mark of fear since no one was able to absorb Utu's mark after his death, and they lost his body. Sounds easy enough, right?
>,...,>No.
Oh trust me, after having to withstand several time-travel paradox plots where time and space utter have no effect on the story, this is easy to understand.