Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh no, I'd gladly take them One on One. Or even Two on One with the One being me. I'm not so sure those that have had me targeted are going to enjoy what I have in store for them however.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

The same way you survive a frag grenade. You can't hit what isn't in your blast radius and get behind cover. If all else fails... HIT THE DECK!

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Hmm, I don't have anything to do...Jotham's waiting for something to happen at the academy.Lekua's waiting for Taipu to return to the game.Iraanus is waiting to fight the Rahkshi in Le-Koro.Gluttony is waiting for the Daedra to start. (I guess I could do something with him, though I don't have anything in mind...)Time to make a new character? We'll see... If anyone wants to interact with Gluttony or Jotham, let me know. Jotham's in Ko-Koro; Gluttony's not yet in play, so he could be anywhere.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Too late for that. Tuck has already acknowledged them as a legitimate force when a bunch of drunken Marines crashed into Joske in Ga-Koro back in October of last year. They're here to stay....And I think my radio just picked up an alien transmission.Or someone's playing a joke.*shrugs* Not much you can do for that one other than play it straight. That's why projectile weapons exist.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

I want to see if Nuju would kill all the marines off if they tried to fight the rahkshi.... :P

After what happened to my character, I wouldn't be surprised, haha.
You tried to pull the Kraata out of an angry Rahkshi. What did you THINK was going to happen? :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I want to see if Nuju would kill all the marines off if they tried to fight the rahkshi.... :P

You tried to pull the Kraata out of an angry Rahkshi. What did you THINK was going to happen? :P-Teezy
I expected everybody would live long enough to kill said rahkshi if I died in the process, if not, hallelujah!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I expected everybody would live long enough to kill said rahkshi if I died in the process, if not, hallelujah!
Not our fault they escaped. :CAnd hey, at least one died.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Too late for that. Tuck has already acknowledged them as a legitimate force when a bunch of drunken Marines crashed into Joske in Ga-Koro back in October of last year. They're here to stay....And I think my radio just picked up an alien transmission.Or someone's playing a joke.*shrugs* Not much you can do for that one other than play it straight. That's why projectile weapons exist.

Agreed. Hmm, those pesky aliens... Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yeah, it just wasn't the right one. :burnmad:

profiles i guess

Yeah, it just wasn't the right one. :burnmad:
Don't tell Tillian that. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Stop multi-quoting! AHHHHHHH!!!!Well, the Rakhshi in Le-koro are with the Toa of Shadow guy, and not to mention they have Kapura hostage basically, could be a little more tricky then the Po-koro fight, possibly more bloody too.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Oh, karz. I don't want to have another character die...should I just keep following you guys and risk death, or be a bit more careful? I think Nuju might have it out for me... :ninja:

Don't worry. Nuju likes the unexpected, he probably won't kill the same person's char twice. Except, that would be unexpected, now wouldn't it? Regardless, stay, Jaron's interaction with Laserbeak are fun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Is the Hau Karda going to le-koro, eventually?

Probably, I'll get on that....sooner or later...
O.K., because all of my chars are with some members of the hau karda. I don't want to make to many chars because I don't want to pay attention to one set all the time and not the others. I am busy enough as it is.

...and Kapura's dead.Is it just me, or is anyone else disappointed that nobody really got a chance to rescue him? With the other members of the Chronicler's Company, it's been mostly up to the players whether they lived or died. Case in point: Tamaru died because of a PC character's actions. But Kapura just died to advance the staff plot, without any player input, which I find a little disappointing. I would have preferred his fate to have been decided by the players.Which, to be honest, has a lot to do with the fact that Kapura's one of my favourite characters, and I would have liked to see more of him. Who doesn't love the little guy? :P

MM? Where was this located?EDIT: NVM, found it. But yay! Kapura is dead!Kopeke and Macku are hidden in marine 'Rocks'.....And my evil char+Rakata (Is that his oldname?)'s char still waiting for Nuju to answer. As Nuju.After 2 months.So they can interrogate Kopeke, as ordered by Makuta. Ayaaa.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

@Eyru: Not really. I got the feeling from the start-when Nuju implied that none of those several who had heard the rahkshi and ventured to find the source of said sound had found them-that nothing any PC did would change any of his next updates to the story.This is a highly sandbox game. But I'm guessing that a good bit of the typical sandbox 'nudging along' done by the staff to the story (starting with the storyline reactivation) will be nudges the players can't do much about. One can't restart such a storyline in an RPG without some acts in which PCs can't interfere...Easily.(i think)XP

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

And my evil char+Rakata (Is that his oldname?)'s char still waiting for Nuju to answer. As Nuju.After 2 months.

Nuju can't see and respond to everything, especially being the only really active staff member. If you're wanting to interact with a Turaga, you should PM Nuju, otherwise you're going to be waiting a long time. :P

You just killed the guy I'm going to be searching for, Nuju! That's twice you've done something unforgivable to one of my characters! (And irreversible for one, obviously...hehe.)I swear, I shall hunt down your Rahkshi and destroy them....hopefully...In the meantime, will somebody please post and interact with me in A. Onu-Wahi, B. Ko-Wahi, or C. Ga-Wahi.All three would be preferable.

profiles i guess

Eyru - there is still one more Chronicler's Company member alive. Thus, the race is on.

Aw man, neither of my characters are in any position to suddenly start searching for Takua's last companion. Otherwise I'd love to. :PWait- I'll make a new character! That's it!...on second thought, I only really liked Kapura. Who cares if the last one dies?