Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

uhm... surf party, kapura captured by rahkshi, and more stuff happen.

What have I been missing? Also, AuRon, are you champion of the clutch, or is the copper?-Off Topic-ness aside-Anyways, so, anybody who feels like barging in on a funeral, head to Po-Koro some time tomorrow.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What have I been missing? Also, AuRon, are you champion of the clutch, or is the copper?-Off Topic-ness aside-Anyways, so, anybody who feels like barging in on a funeral, head to Po-Koro some time tomorrow.
Wait, who is this funeral for, and do any of my character's know him?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Yes, I am. The copper is a weakling and traitor to me, my parents, and my clutch-mates. *glad that someone got the reference*Also Noble knight beast thing, it's the one character who was killed by a rahkshi I think. Edited by AuRon the champion

It's for the late (what else would he be? :lol:) Jan'antel.Since Kal Grochi stated that he hadn't been able to play as him for very long, I'd say probably not. :P

Lacertus

It's for the late (what else would he be? :lol:) Jan'antel.Since Kal Grochi stated that he hadn't been able to play as him for very long, I'd say probably not. :P
Right on the mark, despair. Although, one of his characters did know him. Miha, I believe it was, correct?Also, how is Natasatch doing for you? :P-I'm reading the book right now-Anyways, it's a free-invitation funeral. Jump in as you feel like. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Post as Cersei, seriously we've been waiting a while, we need a boat to get out of Xa-Koro, also Salvinn ran into another Mark Bearer.

LINK ME TO SAID POSTS. I MUST SEE THIS.-Snipe
As the player of the other Mark Bearer, I shall link you to where the Seventh, who is possibly the most nerfed character in this game, first appears. If you want to see Salvinn's awesomeness and where he saves Septimus, go back twenty more pages or so.Here. Read on to meet the other Mark Bearers.

Post as Cersei, seriously we've been waiting a while, we need a boat to get out of Xa-Koro, also Salvinn ran into another Mark Bearer.

LINK ME TO SAID POSTS. I MUST SEE THIS.-Snipe
As the player of the other Mark Bearer, I shall link you to where the Seventh, who is possibly the most nerfed character in this game, first appears. If you want to see Salvinn's awesomeness and where he saves Septimus, go back twenty more pages or so.Here. Read on to meet the other Mark Bearers.
Dude, if you guys actually go to Ga-koro, you should totally meet Emotia! :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hey guys. Guess what? I have some time tonight to post stuff.Someone tell me where I should post and why.

Onu-koroyousaid (as stannis) that you were going to talk to whenua a couple weeks ago. in that time. mef man's character (giving us a fake name) is tagging along. we talked to a mining foreman in the great mine, posing as reporters. Nuju (the staff member, not the turaga) told us that the foreman would say he didn't know where taipu is, and hadn't seen him recently. so now e are just walking around in the village, most likely about to see stannis, but of course you havent had him talk to whenua, and so I kinda had us drift along in the backround for a bit, then xemnas posted and now we are discussing what to do. We probably are going to see stannis but you havent posted as him yet so hurry up! Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think I still need another player character in Onu-Koro, who sells items of illegal nature. Anybody up for that or have character for that in the area at the moment? It's not just a private plot for one of my chars, if I get somebody to help me out with this, it'll affect Onu-Koro quite a bit.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I think I still need another player character in Onu-Koro, who sells items of illegal nature. Anybody up for that or have character for that in the area at the moment?It's not just a private plot for one of my chars, if I get somebody to help me out with this, it'll affect Onu-Koro quite a bit.

I'd like to join, but I don't think I have any characters open at the moment. I'll PM you if I can join.And, I like the Karen Traviss/Mandalorian quotes in Ko-Koro.-Mef

I think I still need another player character in Onu-Koro, who sells items of illegal nature. Anybody up for that or have character for that in the area at the moment?It's not just a private plot for one of my chars, if I get somebody to help me out with this, it'll affect Onu-Koro quite a bit.

I'd like to join, but I don't think I have any characters open at the moment. I'll PM you if I can join.And, I like the Karen Traviss/Mandalorian quotes in Ko-Koro.-Mef
:3Why does it seem like everyone has read those books?'Cause they're awesome.Anyway, anything happening in Onu-Koro?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So we don't get off topic, here's a link to my blog post I made for the Rep Com books:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1708&showentry=112378And, I don't think much besides Zoma and Vorex's posts. Also, Lord Darkon is posting a bit as well.-Mef

if I get somebody to help me out with this, it'll affect Onu-Koro quite a bit.

In a good way?
Good as in something exciting happening, yes. Good as in the forces of good getting something done...no, no, definitely not. Like I said, I need a player willing to sell my Vortixx something that explodes. Otherwise th requirements Nuju has given me won't work.

Hmm, having you as a partner in crime would be great fun ^^PS: Speaking of Traviss, I also recommend the novelization of the clone-wars movie. Much more detailed than the film itself.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

You're welcome. You need anything translated I can do it on the weekends when I have access to the computer with the complete downloaded lexicon.If you watch closely you might see some other translated stuff. Some of it I may have altered (on purpose) to suit my needs but it largely remains the same.So Mef, where did that bounty on my head come from? I looked in Po-Wahi but there's no reference anywhere.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Found it. Appreciate it guys. Now I can play it straight.2,000? I'm insulted. Retaliation is going to be FUN... :evilgrin:

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama