Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Considering a Bearer just burnt down a considerable portion of their village, and considering its background, I'm sure the people of Xa-Koro would know a fair bit about the Mark and its properties.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Considering a Bearer just burnt down a considerable portion of their village, and considering its background, I'm sure the people of Xa-Koro would know a fair bit about the Mark and its properties.-Teezy
Not really, they know that some evil dude burned their home, maybe rumors exist about him having a strange Mark but other than that I doubt the loss of a Mask Power is common knowledge. The only people who know of the weakness in game are the Markbearers themselves, and Kearstrun.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

...You don't think anyone would have seen his Mark glowing at full strength?-Teezy
Flames burning everywhere and I'm running for my life, I wouldn't be paying much attention to some dudes tattoo, plus if it's glowing I'd just think that it's some weird lighting cause by the flames.Plus that would still not have anything to do with a Mask not activating.EDIT: Ninja'ed by Grochi, however do realize that Frieza's mask looks like a Tryna, what use would he have had trying to find some random corpse and bring it too life. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Although, Onarax, they might have noticed him not using his mask to aid in the destruction in any way, when somebody as sadistic as Frieza would most likely wish to do that, and they might have seen his attacks get stronger as his mark grew brighter.It's always possible they could put two and two together, and learn that he can't use his mask, possibly because of the mark.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

All they know is that he is a crazy lunatic, for all they know he may lack the mental focus to use his mask. Plus what good would one difficult to retrieve Zombie do to aid in the destruction, most likely he'd just be burned. It'd be better for Frieza to just focus all his energy into his element as opposed to his Mask.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Look at how dangerous my new av/sig are! On the subject of MBs + Parakuka, Tyler is right here: the Mark Bearer would have to keep feeding their mark, but wouldn't get any perks or happiness from it. The Parakuka would even increase their need to feed on whatever emotion their mark is, because it sucks up so much energy from the host after activations.

test2.png

The zombie could help rearrange materials to aid in easier, faster burning, while Frieza is burning something else as the Zombie does that.
Finding a Zombie takes energy, controlling him takes even more. Burning the place down takes a lot of energy to begin with, one would want to waste. Plus it could always be that Frieza's mask is one useless to the situation(Kaukau), shaped like a Tryna. Point is, the first instinct is most likely not going to be that he can't use his mask.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Look at how dangerous my new av/sig are!On the subject of MBs + Parakuka, Tyler is right here: the Mark Bearer would have to keep feeding their mark, but wouldn't get any perks or happiness from it. The Parakuka would even increase their need to feed on whatever emotion their mark is, because it sucks up so much energy from the host after activations.
That's awesome. :DThat's good to know- thank you for telling us that.

Look at how dangerous my new av/sig are!On the subject of MBs + Parakuka, Tyler is right here: the Mark Bearer would have to keep feeding their mark, but wouldn't get any perks or happiness from it. The Parakuka would even increase their need to feed on whatever emotion their mark is, because it sucks up so much energy from the host after activations.
That's awesome. :biggrin:That's good to know- thank you for telling us that.
Ahem.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't know.If I saw an eight-foot tall creature with a super-powered piece of metal on his face with powers burning down my city and not reanimating zombies to help destroy the city, I'd probably think that the unnaturally-glowing tatoo on his arm was why.Then again, I'd also probably run up and hug it, despite the danger. :|@Tyler: I know why he didn't respond to you.He doesn't like you. I don't like you either. We're wanted men in twelve systems.I knew I'd find somewhere to fit that in.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I don't know.If I saw an eight-foot tall creature with a super-powered piece of metal on his face with powers burning down my city and not reanimating zombies to help destroy the city, I'd probably think that the unnaturally-glowing tatoo on his arm was why.Then again, I'd also probably run up and hug it, despite the danger. :|@Tyler: I know why he didn't respond to you.He doesn't like you. I don't like you either. We're wanted men in twelve systems.I knew I'd find somewhere to fit that in.
Kal, the average Matoran doesn't think like you, plus I doubt someone would be able to burn down a city and stay in control of Zombies at the same time. As far as the BZPRPG goes, the Tryna is relatively weak. Plus where is he going to find corpse not decomposed down to nothing-ness especially in a swamp.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

There's still going to be rusty metal from the corpse.After all, Bionicles are Bio-Mechanical.Reanimate the metal and it still works.After all, Tuyet's dead body was sitting in ocean water for a hundred years or so before Teridax manipulated Matoro into reanimating it.

profiles i guess

There's still going to be rusty metal from the corpse.After all, Bionicles are Bio-Mechanical.Reanimate the metal and it still works.After all, Tuyet's dead body was sitting in ocean water for a hundred years or so before Teridax manipulated Matoro into reanimating it.
Teridax knew exactly where it was, here all a Tryna user is going to see are scap bits, and doesn't know if it is possible to reanimate them anyway. Of course it could be argued that the Mutagen helped prolong Tuyet's decomposition.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Even with mutagen, salt water still has a much more pronounced effect on deteriorating metals, much faster than normal oxidation or being submerged in fresh water. And while a good, salty brine can be a great preservative (as in, a pickling agent) for quite a few things, given a hundred years, even with Bionicle physics, decomposition is a given.@Lew Zealand: Hasil is basically walking right beside Ara'Kas right now, so if you want to continue that arc, he's there.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

This is a swampland by the sea we're talking about, it's also saltwater, plus as I understand it, the Pit is submerged in Liquid Protodermis.However we've really deviated off tangent, also do remember that in this game, Tryna users seldom use their Masks as there are rarely any corpses around that can they can reanimate.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I find it funny how I was barely even thinking of the prophecy at that time anyway, but meh. :P That's what happens when my subconscious messes with me, and I'd say I deserved it for reanimating Jaron....I'm totally backwards. Shouldn't I be trying to justify myself here?

profiles i guess

I dunno, it might turn out awesomely so long as I kept Praggos, Xicuta, and Raxa....Now I'm getting all these ideas in my head as to what I would do with only those three characters.Also, before I forget, that line of "Doing a great service" made me laugh. Probably because it was mixed with the awesome smiting. :lol: EDIT: Smited Character count: 2 3.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Even with my subconscious messing with myself, that was an awesome smiting. Much better than getting stabbed between the eyes or destroyed by shadow-lightning....I wonder what he'll come up with next time I forget about something.......I'm almost tempted to try and see.Not a good idea, but it would be so interesting...

profiles i guess