Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Official names will come about in time.
Thank you, Nuju. Hopefully it isn't silly like FudgedRuptured. :P Oh, and I think that whenver the mystery Matoran visits one of the Chosen, he'll ask them a specific question- he's done that twice now. He asked Reordin why he fights against Makuta, and he asked Sulov if he believes in prophecies. I suppose that if there are questions for the others, they may be similar to the previous questions. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I have a question: Let's just say a charactar not authorized to have foriegn tech killed a character that had foriegn tech. Would the character be able to take the foriegn tech despite not being authorized to have it, or would it have to leave it there?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I have a question: Let's just say a charactar not authorized to have foriegn tech killed a character that had foriegn tech. Would the character be able to take the foriegn tech despite not being authorized to have it, or would it have to leave it there?
Depends. Are both of the characters yours?
No, I wasn't using any real instances, I was just asking for reference.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Probably so.-Teezy
I thought as much. :P So it appears that half of the Chosen were in the military at some point... the other half are adventurers. :biggrin:
That's already been discussed a lot between Mang and I. If you'll notice, the three adventurers are all more light-hearted, down-to-earth chars, and the three military chars are all a lot darker.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Probably so.-Teezy
I thought as much. :P So it appears that half of the Chosen were in the military at some point... the other half are adventurers. :biggrin:
That's already been discussed a lot between Mang and I. If you'll notice, the three adventurers are all more light-hearted, down-to-earth chars, and the three military chars are all a lot darker.-Teezy
Well, Aurax is kind of in the middle of the line between down-to-earth and being a dark kind of person.

I had a sudden thought:What if D.A.V.E.'s character Hound faced off against a parakua-enhanced character? Who do you think would win?One thing's for sure: I'd be the fight of the century :P-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Probably so.-Teezy
Well, Aurax is kind of in the middle of the line between down-to-earth and being a dark kind of person.
I'unno. Sulov is pretty earthy, but he's very dark at the same time. Speaking of which...Guys, prepare.I am in the process of the creating the man behind Arkom. Who just so happens to also play the role of the Anti-Sulov.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I find it odd that neither Sulov nor Reordin seem to have considering joining up with the ILS, even thought they just took part in a massive battle alongside them.
Reordin is, technically, a member. He's got his own card on Katuko's blog and he's under the members section on the Wiki.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I find it odd that neither Sulov nor Reordin seem to have considering joining up with the ILS, even thought they just took part in a massive battle alongside them.
Sulov has a gut feeling that Mahdrik is not one to be trusted. He wouldn't join a group under his command any time soon. While his gut feelings have occasionally been off (like those he got with uyism), he puts faith in all.As well, Sulov fought by Dervian. Doesn't mean he wants to be an Aukati ;P

[Profiles]

Anyway, I was thinking that the ILS should expand, having small posts or bases in each of the koros. Police Stations, if you will.
*shakes with rage*Y'know what? You know what?That was Trakuda's plan. That was the very thing I intended to do with him after the Hive Assault: suggest expanding to other Wahi.*sigh*Sorry, rage over :P

Tyler, what are you doing in Le-koro?Anyway, I was thinking that the ILS should expand, having small posts or bases in each of the koros. Police Stations, if you will.-Bane
That won't work with Onu-. Anti-Sulov is determined to vilify (or at the least make to look bad) all who the aforementioned matoran has ever worked with.

[Profiles]

Tyler, what are you doing in Le-koro?Anyway, I was thinking that the ILS should expand, having small posts or bases in each of the koros. Police Stations, if you will.-Bane
Pickin' up chicks, brah-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME