Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

He's no longer in the tent. He's witnessing a historic event from outside the tent. The wonder of editing posts :P Besides, if you stabbed yourself in the cheek, wouldn't someone come running?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

You guys:I can almost garantee this is a development of Nuju's prophesy, and Kal Grochi's idea. With this plot development, I have four words to say:The Apocalypse is Coming (Semi serious)And yes, I do interupt. Ignore me if you wish. I might be talking to no-one. Bane just lost his "Father" and he could be going insane.-Bane
Wait, what was my idea?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, so is it Xicuta that is the parakua? Is it like having a constant conversation?Anyway, of course you love it! It's the only way you can get an evil approved character!-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Everyone forgot about Auron... T_T
Just wait until my next Dendron post.
Okay, so is it Xicuta that is the parakua? Is it like having a constant conversation?Anyway, of course you love it! It's the only way you can get an evil approved character!-Bane
My Parakuka is less evil, moreso he's just apathetic to most of what happens around him so long as he gets his food.He's still fond of mindless bloodshed, though.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Everyone forgot about Auron... T_T
Just wait until my next Dendron post.
My Parakuka is less evil, moreso he's just apathetic to most of what happens around him so long as he gets his food.He's still fond of mindless bloodshed, though.
Like somebody I know. :P

Yeash Francis, you killed Daylah off brutally...
That was kinda the point.See, that death was meant to be brutal, accidental, and a deconstruction. The 'brutal' bit is easily covered by the 'how' and Daylah's relative innocence. The 'accidental' is how little stuff conspired to kill her, making it the 'why'. The 'deconstruction' is the 'what' in that it's showing a classic example of a person in a life-threatening situation getting out of it, but dying anyway because they ended up in that situation in the first place. Otherwise, even I am free to interpret it however I want. A 'Take That' at how people seem to forget the number of dead bodies lying around at this point and the dangers of living on an island where everything is trying to kill you? A satire of Kughz' death posts for hospital staff? Or just a post plain born out of cruelty and a sadistic desire to turn Sulov omnicidal/apathetic?The world may never know.[/TootsiePopReference] Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@BenLuke: Depends on who you're RPing with. :P
And you three are all just happy smiles and rainbows. -Lewa Nuva himself. :PAnyway, when do we start the funeral? I wonder. I'll expect that everyone's going to make a speech...-Bane

BZRPG profiles