Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So I posted a question about that school (in Ko-Wahi I believe). It never got answered, either because everyone was wrapped up in current events (understandably so give all that has been going on.So does that (Ko-Wahi) school still exist, or like so many organizations did it just sort of "fade away"?I ask because I'm probably going to send one of my characters that way.I've also been sort of ignoring anything outside of the one plotline I was doing. So I don't really have a firm grasp on the current events in game and thus can't really figure out where my medic should go.
It still exists.-Teezy
Speaking of such words, my character, Zanthos, is working with EW's character, Ambages, to control the place. =3

If someone walked up to me, knew me and my life, and I didn't know them, they would get punched. Hard.
But Sulov's too nice for that sort of stuff. And maybe a little bit trusting of other matoran yet...Besides, a bit of shovelhand-logic for ya: If they're what they look like (a matoran) he can almost certainly take them. If not, then they could just kill him and be done with it; he could attack preemptively, but as they haven't assaulted him, he feels that they're probably just there for peaceful discussion.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I wonder if this Matoran is Takua in disguise.It hasn't been stated what mask he's wearing, and Av-Matoran are able to change the colour of their armour.
That's one of the ideas highest in my mind at the moment. It does make a bit of sense...The others are:1. Intelligent servant of Makutaand2. Eldritch dude/servant of something eldritch, maybe related to the Hidden Lines.

[Profiles]

wow! Great job everyone on the Rama hive attack! That was a seriously cool game-changing fight!! I really look forward to what the Obelisk has to do with the game structure. Maybe I really should get back to my map project for this game...

wait wait WAIT. Hold on. Are we really calling the six matoran heroes, the main characters of this whole RPG, the Oceanic Six?From Lost?I don't want the main character group of the BZPRPG to be named like expies.... :(
It was originally a reference EW created in the middle of a joke. It kind of stuck as an OOC-only name because "Chosen Ones" sounded too pretentious.In-game, they might not even have a name.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

wow! Great job everyone on the Rama hive attack! That was a seriously cool game-changing fight!! I really look forward to what the Obelisk has to do with the game structure. Maybe I really should get back to my map project for this game...
Yes, put Pala-Koro on the map... literally! >:DI also agree with Visaru. Call 'em the old heroes the Chronicler's Company and the new ones the Meddling Matoran or something. Then at the end of the RPG, we can have Makuta say "...and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Matoran!"

I would say call them the Reclaimers, because it seems like they should reclaim the island from Makuta......But none of them are eight foot tall walking tanks with energy shields.Yet.
Assuming the stuffs stolen from Makuta are super-stones (as eyru posited a while back), Sulov might become one. At the very least, I think he'd be similar in build.

[Profiles]

I would say call them the Reclaimers, because it seems like they should reclaim the island from Makuta......But none of them are eight foot tall walking tanks with energy shields.Yet.
Assuming the stuffs stolen from Makuta are super-stones (as eyru posited a while back), Sulov might become one. At the very least, I think he'd be similar in build.
True. Does he wear a Hau?Cause if he does, give him a crossbow and call him the Chief. J/k.Also, I really like playing as a Parakuka. Finding ways to get my meaning across through images instead of directly saying it, in most cases, is rather fun and slightly challenging.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now