Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Why Mango?WHYYYY?!Welp, now to find someone who has the power to talk to ghosts so Daylah can pull off a Mia Fey and act as a ghostly assistant to Darre.
No.Not as long as she's my character.I'm tired of ghosts in this RPG. Seriously.One appearance of Jaron was more than enough.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Why Mango?WHYYYY?!Welp, now to find someone who has the power to talk to ghosts so Daylah can pull off a Mia Fey and act as a ghostly assistant to Darre.
No.Not as long as she's my character.I'm tired of ghosts in this RPG. Seriously.One appearance of Jaron was more than enough.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Grobruv: In my defense, Jaron is a total troll. And he's a moment-slayer.I'm just glad he never knew Hau."Oh, Hau. See, as some random dude who met you once upon a time, I'm totally qualified to give you advice about all your deep-seated psychological issues. When will you learn to get over your father complex?"

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

@Grobruv: In my defense, Jaron is a total troll. And he's a moment-slayer.I'm just glad he never knew Hau."Oh, Hau. See, as some random dude who met you once upon a time, I'm totally qualified to give you advice about all your deep-seated psychological issues. When will you learn to get over your father complex?"
When did Jaron and Hau ever meet?

profiles i guess

They didn't. That is merely how I believe Jaron's ghost could really screw over Hau's char dev.

[Profiles]

They didn't. That is merely how I believe Jaron's ghost could really screw over Hau's char dev.
Oh, I get it now....I want to have a random character of mine do that.

profiles i guess

I know, that's the problem.I really wish I had made Beatha do that before, though.
Maybe if they meet again. It won't be hard, considering that Hau should be nearing Sucogu's locale roundabouts the same time Naara is finally fired.Of course, Beatha knows just about zilch when it comes to Hau's psyche. So I doubt he'd be saying that as more than a guess.

[Profiles]

Anyway, looking to do something as original as the mark-bearers, but I'm out of ideas. Any ideas?Creativity is the air of simplicity, so I have a major idea:What if we created a group of six players that never broke up, that defended each individual koro, and came together to defeat Makuta?It's such an original idea! :P But seriously, when is the last time we've seen six players band together and not immediately break up afterwards?-Bane
It's actually more common than you think. The crew of the Infernavika were one of the very first groups to form after the reset, and they're still around. The Hau Karda started coming together not too long after that, though they didn't officially become a team and name themselves until December. Those are just the first two that come to my mind, but there will be other groups that have stuck around.
Well guys, I now know two things:
  1. Nuju Metru has at least watched a few Ben 10 episodes
  2. He thinks that the idea was good, but too Ben-10ish and almost too original. Not overpowered, but original.

So unless we can figure out a way to modd it beyond recognition, we're going to have to stick to faxons from now.-Bane

There is always the option of using normal mahikis to shapeshift into rahi. I have a character who particularly like taking the shapes of birds. So he doesn't get any of the birds' powers (not that they have any), he can't speak to other birds, and he cannot change mass when shapeshifting, but even without those the idea could work. If there were 5 other toa who each had a mahiki and a favourite rahi, the conceopt could still fly, albeit in a scaled-down form. Doing it that way wouldn't break the rules at all.

ppg2.png

Think about the Makuta from The Melding alternate universe.At least, that's what I got out of it.Also, I find it funny how OOC, everybody likes Dendron's statues, but IC, nobody has noticed a bunch of huge growing trees in the middle of Pala Koro yet.

profiles i guess

"What if I were to tell you that there was a way to banish all the blackness from yourself, Reordin? You can become brilliantly white again, if you wish it. There is a way."
... the Karz? I'm very curious now. What is he getting at?
Ultimate Mary-Suification.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That's probably part of the plot advancement. Then again, we're talking about Nuju Metru here. No one can predict what he'll do. :P
There are two predictable things about Nuju. One: he is unpredictable. Two: he revels in darkness and death, and the blood of his enemies and innocents.

That's probably part of the plot advancement. Then again, we're talking about Nuju Metru here. No one can predict what he'll do. :P
There are two predictable things about Nuju. One: he is unpredictable. Two: he revels in darkness and death, and the blood of his enemies and innocents.
And three, he doesn't dislike horrible musicals.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I assume the Turaga are currently under the ILS' care and are being heavily guarded, right?
Skaarn is frozen in a block of ice, if someone wants to interrogate him or something.
I just posted as Madrihk, having unfortunately been absent due to family life lately (grandmother turned 90, so much cake to eat :P). I've addressed Skaarn directly and mentioned in the narration that Madrihk had given orders to imprison the Turaga in some form of cage (let's say iron and stone, as usual). He'll be getting back to the village ASAP, and then we can wrap up the hive assault with interrogation and memorial services and stuff like that.Oh, and to everyone who participated in this endeavor - particularly those of you who lost a character - thanks a lot for your efforts! And thank you, Nuju, for taking the time to let us do this with staff involvement. :)

Too bad the Ussalry had to leave the other forces for plot dev. It would've been nice to see Sulov realize that the knife he now owns is Trakuda's.Also,"Yeah. Getting firred."[/LudicrouslyObscureRef]

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

While I also assumed that this was Heuani in disguise at first, there's going to be a certain somebody else who gets a meeting from our favorite little succubus very, very soon...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Madrihk had given orders to imprison the Turaga in some form of cage (let's say iron and stone, as usual). He'll be getting back to the village ASAP, and then we can wrap up the hive assault with interrogation and memorial services and stuff like that.Oh, and to everyone who participated in this endeavor - particularly those of you who lost a character - thanks a lot for your efforts! And thank you, Nuju, for taking the time to let us do this with staff involvement. :)
Already got Onyx on that, guarding the caged Turaga in their huts but it's good I have confirmation :)Looking forward to see how the end of this will turn out...and what our next plan of action will be. Luckily, the battle ended before my summer vacation trip :lol:

While I also assumed that this was Heuani in disguise at first, there's going to be a certain somebody else who gets a meeting from our favorite little succubus very, very soon...-Teezy
Huh? Who would that be?
Who else would Heuani know from experience and have some kind of use for?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

>refers to a male as a Succubus>Tyler logic

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

But suddenly, the inky and oppressive presence withdrew. "Get up, my little succubus," Makuta spat. "Your childish whimpering will earn you no pity.""Yes, Master," Heuani said, wiping his nose and eyes.
From the very first Heuani post. Just going by the Big Bad's description. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The correct term would be Incubus.

profiles i guess

...I'm well aware of that. Hence the name of the band "Incubus."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

...I'm well aware of that. Hence the name of the band "Incubus."-Teezy
It would be ironic if that was an all girl band, but I digress.

profiles i guess

I've started watching the Avatar series, never watched it before, it's giving me ideas for how to use certain elements in potential fights that may happen in the future. I find it funny how Salamander thinks about how he'd like to kill certain people to pass the time. :P

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar