Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Greed, Lust, Sloth, and Gluttony are all taken already, and first three are still being played by their original players. That means we have three positions to fill: those of Pride, Envy, and Wrath.However, we are not accepting applications as of this time, so please be patient. Choose a sin, create a profile, and we will let you know when we are looking for people. It should be soon, but I need to clear up some stuff first.

Soon, Darkon (at my behest) and I are going to make a boat. This is no normal boat, however.

We're going to sail away from the island, and try to find other islands. Probably with Nuju attacking us all along the way.

But if anybody here wants to see if there's anything else out there, I'll come back in and tell you when I'm done with the boat.

I....I don't hate this.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

I just realized that in KOTOR II, the Jedi Council considers your character to basically be an Eldritch Abomination-more specifically, a Humanoid Eldritch Abomination.Now, I have a massive want to make a character that wears a Mahiki that makes himself an Eldritch Abomination on the level of Tren Krom.Or, go with the idea that Krayzikk and I have had.EDIT: As of my last post in Ga-Wahi...Trololo I'm evil.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yeah, but third time's the charm.
Or the fourth, or fifth, or the sixth....Anyway, looking to do something as original as the mark-bearers, but I'm out of ideas. Any ideas?Creativity is the air of simplicity, so I have a major idea:What if we created a group of six players that never broke up, that defended each individual koro, and came together to defeat Makuta?It's such an original idea! :P But seriously, when is the last time we've seen six players band together and not immediately break up afterwards?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I keep hearing that name. Who are they?If they're six different members playing six different toa, that meets my requirements. But they're probably selective about who takes their places, right.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

They're the six winners of a contest Nuju threw a while back: basically, they're six Matoran who are supposedly the subjects of the Second Great Prophecy that Makuta's after. Specifically, the Matoran are Stannis (played by EW), Reordin (played by yours truly), Sulov (played by Mangs/Francis Wisehead), Oreius (played by Eyru), Lepidran (played by TPTI), and Aurax (played by Xemnas.)-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Still, that's only six toa, out of-how many toa on the island are there? Around 100-150? With around 20-30 active members playing them? That seems a little out of proportion, considering that most toa are supposed to work in groups.I just suggested, though, that there's another group at work here. One that hasn't been revealed for years....This fact has just been revealed by Shade's death: Here-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

If you're just throwing ideas in the air, here are some (feel free to completely reject them):A group that can turn into Elemental Lord- like beings. Pretty much same elemental control as Toa, but can become beings composed entirely of their element.A group based on relavitely well known supernatural and/or legen- wait for it, wait for it, dary creatures. So stuff like dragons, pheonix, werewolf, vampire, mermaid (?). No sanguikens or stuff like that. Not sure what would make them different though.Or maybe a group with magical hats. Cause hats are always cool. Especially fez. Fezs. Fez's. Not sure how to write fez in plural.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

If there isn't already a definitive strategy for the hive assault's current phase, here's some stuff I thought up:

• Ussalry, of course, is attacking the larvae in the tunnel. After they finish their charge, they'll need backup - Francis Wisehead suggested that Demolitions help out with whatever explosives they have left. Additionally, it would be useful to place a temporary barrier in the tunnel, such as an iron wall or, better yet, a giant mass of thorns - in trying to break through, the larvae will only kill or severely injure themselves, further blocking the tunnel. If needed, characters with ranged weapons can assist those defending the tunnel.
  • With the Rama having retreated, Aerial has nothing to do. However, the lack of Rama should mean that the hive can now be entered through preexisting tunnels, i.e. the ones the Rama use to get in and out. Aerial can enter through here and attempt to complete the Strike Team's initial objective, weakening the structure and generally making a mess. If needed, they can attack the larvae from behind.
  • Of course, there's the problem of the Turaga. Strong as they may be, the sheer numbers of the combined Ground and Strike forces should be enough to take them down. Five or six Toa jumping on each one would probably be enough to subdue them, especially if one or more of said Toa has a Pakari. If needed, Demolitions can easily spare some manpower to help Ground and Strike.

Thoughts?

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

Soon, Darkon (at my behest) and I are going to make a boat. This is no normal boat, however.

We're going to sail away from the island, and try to find other islands. Probably with Nuju attacking us all along the way.

But if anybody here wants to see if there's anything else out there, I'll come back in and tell you when I'm done with the boat.

I....I don't hate this.
Dude, this is suicide considering Nuju would turn our characters into living pulp. Still, it's a very neat idea and I'm actually tempted to try it out...I could totally picture us just sitting in a boat and not finding anything at all as the forces of a moderator toy with us and kill us off one by one...The Daedra are coming back and three spots are open? Interesting...I might have to try it out. If the Aitua restart as well, they best be a really original group and fun to play as...(partially my fault xD)

Yeah, but Skaarn threw a Rhotuka towards the Turaga which will hopefully move debris and gaseous drugs away from them.
Rhotuka, being merely wheels of energy, would likely have little effect on the debris and none on the gas.

Q2TtLEz.png

Yeah, but Skaarn threw a Rhotuka towards the Turaga which will hopefully move debris and gaseous drugs away from them.
Yeah, but even if you could disperse the gas around Nuju's head, it'd probably do more to spread it to the other Turaga than it would to just obliterate the drugs. You also have to take into consideration the sheer concussive force of a bomb going off ten feet above a guy's head: that's gonna lead to shellshock even in the worst case scenario.Not to mention, I dunno how one Rhotuka could obliterate the shattered lightstone and the tranquilizers when they were in totally different directions.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I didn't say it would work, its just that Skaarn had to do something other than just watch the Parakuka-infected Turaga be subdued.Honestly, I didn't realize the lightstone and tranquilizers were coming from different directions though, so sorry about that. If it does spread the drugs then it will at least reduce its overall concentration, and thus effect on each Turaga. And the Rhotuka could make the lighstone shards heavier, skewing their path.EDIT: I guess no one is interested in my aforementioned ideas for Toa groups?

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Has anyone noticed that when we're being a char, we refer to that character, but when we refer to one of Nuju's chars, we always call him Nuju?Magical hats are cool, but too funny for my purposes.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Yeah, we've referred to Heuani as just Heuani; ditto for Makuta. The thing is, Nuju (Metru) controls the game and can do certain things we can't. So in the case Nuju uses one of the characters he controls in order to do a staff action (like advancing the plot or smiting an unruly player) we might refer to it as Nuju's action, not the character's, though they usually overlap.

Edited by Katuko