Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Okay... Just to be sure you weren't doing what I thought you were doing.Well, both of us took losses in the battle, so I'm carrying the torch for both Amerikos and Trakadua. That'll be something to live up to. :PNothing can stand against the ILS, not even anti-Sulov. Unless you brought anti-ILS, aka NEX.What does NEX stand for, anyway?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Tyler, what are you doing in Le-koro?Anyway, I was thinking that the ILS should expand, having small posts or bases in each of the koros. Police Stations, if you will.-Bane
That won't work with Onu-. Anti-Sulov is determined to vilify (or at the least make to look bad) all who the aforementioned matoran has ever worked with.
Yeah, we'll just point at the smoking remains of the Nui-Rama hive while dangling the mostly-rescued Turaga in front of their faces. See whose forces are worth more. ;)

*shakes with rage*Y'know what? You know what?That was Trakuda's plan. That was the very thing I intended to do with him after the Hive Assault: suggest expanding to other Wahi.*sigh*Sorry, rage over :P
Did everyone read my mind and go steal my evil plans?Granted, my idea was for them to just send a force to Xa-Koro and work to restore some semblance of peace, justice and the American Ways all that stuff there.

Okay... Just to be sure you weren't doing what I thought you were doing.Well, both of us took losses in the battle, so I'm carrying the torch for both Amerikos and Trakadua. That'll be something to live up to. :PNothing can stand against the ILS, not even anti-Sulov. Unless you brought anti-ILS, aka NEX.What does NEX stand for, anyway?-Bane
I'm not quite certain why you are so sure of that. I've seen bigger organizations toppled.It's Latin. It doesn't stand for anything.@Katuko: Look at the last bit, about turaga. Do you know how well that looks to people who want their elders back?Also remind yourself how much the ILS owes to the other forces participating in the battle, like those Ussalry and the Gukko Force. The ILS didn't lead as much as provided some other stuff. Even the explosives came from Ko-Koro. Thus, they don't have the greatest case ever (admittedly not the worst either).Yeah. They could be vilified. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

There's not really any other groups comparative in size right now, though. Toppling them would take a lot of work and, depending on the build up to it, could be pretty awesome.
They may not be toppled. I don't know if Anti-Sulov has the resources at this point...It might join up with some other villains, though.But in any case, it's going to work to turn Onu-Koro against them. And it can probably do that pretty well.@Auron: ...That'd be horrid.Speaking for Sulov only, of course, but he'd go through 24 assassination attempts on his first day alone. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Mata Nui, I just realized...

What if the six selected Matoran are to replace the Turaga? Who would be unable to rule the villages because of the parasites?

Think about it, it makes a bit o' sense, nyeh?

...Aurax? Running a village! Hahahaha! That's something I'd rather not imagine- he has not experience in running a village. He only knows how to make weapons. :P

Me kid. Me be cynical.Katuko, are you being sarcastic, or serious?Tyler, my assumptions were unfounded. If you really want to know, methinks you can guess.And finally, I should have known. I take Latin, and translated murder, but I wasn't sure, cause all the words were capitalized.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I didn't mean we should extort them, geez. :lol: I meant that we should just point at our accomplishments and show that we're good for our word. The ILS was indeed only a part of the assault forces, but they were the ones to propose the plan, and they already have the growing Pala-Koro on record. That's more than most other groups.

Edited by Katuko

I didn't mean we should extort them, geez. :lol: I meant that we should just point at our accomplishments and show that we're good for our word.
Of course not, lul. But they won't believe that the turaga aren't being saved for later. Not after how horrid the son of a Xian collaborating with them (read: sulov) has supposedly been. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Eh, it's not like every village doesn't have it range of dangerous people anyways. If Sulov is really so terrible, we can claim that we were just pointing his... "potential" towards a more worthy target (Makuta). Kinda like Belkar in Order of the Stick. It's not like the ILS was personally with every single ally, anyways.Madrihk doesn't plan on using the Turaga a hostages, for the record.

Edited by Katuko

Mata Nui, I just realized...

What if the six selected Matoran are to replace the Turaga? Who would be unable to rule the villages because of the parasites?

Think about it, it makes a bit o' sense, nyeh?

Except from a storytelling perspective it doesn't make sense because then they would need to assumer the position asap, which A: effectively renders the character stuck in one location for a majority of the game which by its nature is based on people flogging to the topics with the most interesting action. And B: That isn't much of a big destiny in terms of chosen Matoran, not by the quality-standard Nuju makes plots.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Eh, it's not like every village doesn't have it range of dangerous people anyways. If Sulov is really so terrible, we can claim that we were just pointing his... "potential" towards a more worthy target (Makuta). Kinda like Belkar in Order of the Stick. It's not like the ILS was personally with every single ally, anyways.
+100 respect for OotS. I can't debate further after that compariscent.

[Profiles]

True, I didn't think about that.No, I don't mean extort. But if we withold the turaga, the matoran could mistake that for kidnapping. If we "Show and Tell," we have more to gain. The matoran will listen to logic, but will be as mad as an ash bear if their turaga are witheld. At least go to the right hand matoran of the turaga and explain the situation.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

I trust that people like the Gukko Force and the non-anti-Sulov characters will do their best to explain what happened at the hive once they reach their home villages. Ko-Koro is sketchy given that most of the Ko-Matoran perished and Madrihk is not really high on the approval list with some people there. But Le-Koro should be friendly, and likely Ta-Koro as well. Po- and Ga-Koro had no major participation here, and they are on the opposite side of the island, so I guess they are neutral.

I'm starting to think mror and mror that these matoran will become Toa.
As I said previously: Eyru and others have posited that the things taken from Makuta are super-stones. And with decently solid logic, too...If these guys found them, they might very well go toa.I'd link if I could. Just check its blog and look for BZPRPG-related stuff. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

I'm starting to think mror and mror that these matoran will become Toa.
As I said previously: Eyru and others have posited that the things taken from Makuta are super-stones. And with decently solid logic, too...If these guys found them, they might very well go toa.I'd link if I could. Just check its blog and look for BZPRPG-related stuff.
Hmmm... maybe. It could very well be. We'll just have to wait and see.