Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Guys, I have to admit something.I did something really bad.I made House an Expy. Wait! Hold on! I didn't post his profile. I have his profile made in a Text file on my computer.
Dear thebeggerpie,hereandgone.gifSincerely,Everyone in this topic.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh, wait, I have a better idea.TBP, post that character, and I will only ever call you TBP after this date.That, and not only will I kill that character, that'll be the only character I kill nicely, if only due to its connection to the amazing Doctor House.All of your other characters will die the most painful deaths that are possible.And even those that aren't.I'll find a way.I will kill one through the sheer force of my rage, melting it as it looks into my eyes.That is what I will do if you post that profile.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Guys, I have to admit something.I did something really bad.I made House an Expy. Wait! Hold on! I didn't post his profile. I have his profile made in a Text file on my computer.
That's not a good idea. Forgive me for saying this, but I don't really think we need an expy of House. Edited by Sam Nex

Oh, wait, I have a better idea.TBP, post that character, and I will only ever call you TBP after this date.That, and not only will I kill that character, that'll be the only character I kill nicely, if only due to its connection to the amazing Doctor House.All of your other characters will die the most painful deaths that are possible.And even those that aren't.I'll find a way.I will kill one through the sheer force of my rage, melting it as it looks into my eyes.That is what I will do if you post that profile.
mind-blown_o_GIFSoupcom.gifSorry, everybody: I'm aiming for a record.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

mind-blown_o_GIFSoupcom.gifSorry, everybody: I'm aiming for a record.-Teezy
His head asplode.EDIT: @thebeggerpie: Let it be known that once one does the unthinkable my reign shall begin. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Not gonna try and front, the way female PCs react around Dorian is always fun to read.-Teezy
Looks like Nikarra isn't the strong female character Vorex made her out to be :sly:
She is a strong character. She is just taking an unfortunate reaction.Face it, Wotz, almost every guy that has encountered Nikarra in the RPG has attempted to hit on her, and Nikarra has only ever liked two guys, neither of which hit on her. She's just weird like that. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill