Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I dunno.I just can't wait for a Grokk reply so that we can continue with the whole Brykon's Eleven thing.
Commence Jaws music every time Nikarra and Dorian are in the same room."Do you hear that?""I can't hear anything over the sound of how sexy I am, Doorbell!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, I managed to throw in a Spaceballs quote down there in Onu-Wahi.I'm happy.
Poor Arkom.He was just trying to stop a criminal...At least Gyn's happy. Mussiki has played right along with his Xanatos Speed Chess. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, I managed to throw in a Spaceballs quote down there in Onu-Wahi.I'm happy.
Poor Arkom.He was just trying to stop a criminal...At least Gyn's happy. Mussiki has played right along with his Xanatos Speed Chess.
Well, that's the point. That's why Mussiki was smiling at him, after all.
smh you forgot the best part of the quoteyou get no points-Teezy
Alright then: In your opinion, what is your favorite part of the quote?Also, Armadijo, do you think that was sufficient Mind Screw that Arkom is going to be stuck there long enough for Mussiki to escape?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Poor Arkom.He was just trying to stop a criminal...At least Gyn's happy. Mussiki has played right along with his Xanatos Speed Chess.
Alright then: In your opinion, what is your favorite part of the quote?Also, Armadijo, do you think that was sufficient Mind Screw that Arkom is going to be stuck there long enough for Mussiki to escape?
How does Mussiki know what Gyn has planned, pray tell? It would be interesting to see how he knows what I've only hinted at :PNaw. But he won't pursue-he knows it's pointless when the only toa the Ussalry has aren't there.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

How does Mussiki know what Gyn has planned, pray tell? It would be interesting to see how he knows what I've only hinted at :PNaw. But he won't pursue-he knows it's pointless when the only toa the Ussalry has aren't there.
Who says Mussiki knows why he was smiling?

profiles i guess

@Tyler: I think Grokk is either paranoid or jealous.But most characters who have met her [Arkrak, Tehlin, Pirok, Keuirce, Incommodo (at least, for a little while)] would love it if she behaved like that towards them. So I think he doesn't deserve anything less.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Dorian deserves some primo real estate in the deepest pits of the underworld being slowly eaten alive daily by two dogs on opposite ends of his body, but hey. We can't always get what we want.Edit: And for the love of God, Grochi, enough chain quoting.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Dorian deserves some primo real estate in the deepest pits of the underworld being slowly eaten alive daily by two dogs on opposite ends of his body, but hey. We can't always get what we want.Edit: And for the love of God, Grochi, enough chain quoting.-Teezy
Some of us would love that too, bro. :P
Good. I'm glad you don't like Dorian. He's a Grade A uberprick: you're not supposed to sympathize with him 24/7.He has sympathetic moments, but he's not meant to be the people's psycho.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

You see, I was going to go back and delete all that stuff, but I forgot. Just remember, it can always be worse.

Ah.Well, either way, gonna have fun with this upcoming post. I'm glad I got this villain."Rejoice, Onu-Koroans!"
Agreed.You should have him convince Mussiki to join him somehow.EDIT: @Tyler: I think he meant the chain-quoting thing.Although, I sympathize with Dorian pretty much all the time.Except for when he smokes.I hate that. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I was going to turn Utu into a character everybody loved to absolutely despise.Obviously, that didn't happen.
We all despised him, though. :P
I thought he was pretty cool.That, and he was the only person Praggos didn't get to mess with. He got lucky.And called Praggos 'Delightful,' though I don't know why.

profiles i guess