Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Peeeeeeoople.Don't visit the blind smith in Ta-Koro.Visit the lizard smith in the Ga-Koro Marketplace.
My Akrainid got killed by an awesome psychic attack.Do you think I should make one of a different tribe now? Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I want to propose a game...Let's see who can write a minimum of three paragraphs of illustrative text for every post for the next three days. PM me links to each post if you think you've one at the end of the time limit. By illustrative text I do not mean three short lines of dialogue, but rather, three paragraphs worth of information showing where you are as a writer and your wish to get better through playing the rpg. Toast of glory in advance to those who join in! I will also be playing this game, no worries. :)

I want to propose a game...Let's see who can write a minimum of three paragraphs of illustrative text for every post for the next three days. PM me links to each post if you think you've one at the end of the time limit. By illustrative text I do not mean three short lines of dialogue, but rather, three paragraphs worth of information showing where you are as a writer and your wish to get better through playing the rpg. Toast of glory in advance to those who join in! I will also be playing this game, no worries. :)
What are the prizes?

profiles i guess

Challenge declined. I can't write three paragraphs in my posts- my brain won't let me. :P The only reason I would write three paragraphs is if I found something very important to write about. So I won't be joining you- this time. Edited by Sam Nex

I don't have time for worrying. I just sit back, and occasionally facepalm when one is in the same topic as my chars.
Good enough for me. I, on the other hand, facepalm not at expies, as I'm probably the player with the most, and if not, the player with the largest ratio to other chars...but at expy-killing squads.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I was going to edit the dumb iPad scripting, but Karz, it's sure funny...I have been reading the ok-washing topic to stay up to date with Atvin and Mariko, but I must admit this constant brushing off of blows between all parties in this transformer battle is getting to be expected... Can someone make a solid hit already? Think of punishment as character dev and run with it... Katz, DJ got his arm broken. Twice. Not to say getting hurt is always a good thing though...Also, I'm assuming you've joined my little game, Krayz? I'm enjoying your writing very much. :)

Edited by Kughii

I have indeed. And I hope that it is halfway decent. Not only is typing on an iPhone tricky, but I have a habit of being overly critical of my own work.I have indeed. And I hope that it is halfway decent. Not only is typing on an iPhone tricky, but I have a habit of being overly critical of my own work.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Honestly, Naut is going to be extremely drained after this, I can definitely say that. Most likely, if I do end up posting again, he's going to suffer a hurt, and I've also tried to set up a deal between TNG and Krayzikk about something.Basically, everybody wins because everybody gets hurt so we don't all seem like complete Brakas.

profiles i guess

Nope, nope, everything's fine, just wait for the...later...morning. As it is, enough discussion of that here. While it relates to a small part of the RPG (and I can't believe I'm the one saying this), it doesn't relate to the whole player base at all. And so, back to life or sleep we go.

profiles i guess

Good.Now, in all seriousness, I'm considering getting a char latched by a Parakuka, and then having all the TF expies refer to such chars as Insecticons.
May I beg you not to do this?Nuju, may I beg him not to do this?
I said considering it. Not, already did it. Or even will do it in the near future. I need a reason other than "hey cool an Insecticon" before I actually do it. (Besides, it's just another Parakuka char, just that they'd call literally all Parakuka chars Insecticons.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg