Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Duh. When I talk Heauni, I'm talking Makuta. Heauni is just a puppet for Makuta. I meant, is the matoran controlled by Heauni, or not?-Bane
Which Matoran?EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. :P I doubt it.Huh, whenver I imagine Aurax talking to the mystery Matoran, I imagine Aurax being all like, "The Karz is this guy talking about?" :P Edited by Sam Nex

Why do I have the feeling that now Nikarra's going to just start straight stalking Dor?-Teezy
Because she's the girlfriend Dorian deserves, but not the one he needs.
Well played.6f44f4.gif-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well I deny your reality and substitute my own, so there. My argument is valid.

Can we please steer away from these horrible, horrible mutation/cult ideas? If not, I may just have to out Kriigsts's eyes to keep her safe...
She can be a part of the worm. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@VorexI'd like to aruge that. They exist. They're just inactive at the moment.@Kal&WadeAlright, thanks guys.
No problem. Intending on making a character for the marines? A few maybe?
Thinking about it. If I do, you interested in joining the squad?
Already got a character in the marines so sure, I would totally join.

Can we please steer away from these horrible, horrible mutation/cult ideas? If not, I may just have to out Kriigsts's eyes to keep her safe...
She can be a part of the worm.
I give up. I'll just keep all my characters away from yours.

Hm.Looks like Arkom isn't quite as villainous as he first appeared.
What do you mean by that? :lol:Please refrain from continuing this until I get back, I have stuff to do and I'm late to do it. :|
He said 'Onu-Koroan' when referring to what Mussiki destroyed.He could've said 'mine'.:P

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh, I see. :lol:

She can be a part of the worm.
I give up. I'll just keep all my characters away from yours.
You can try...but they'll hunt your characters down...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Xemnas: Thankyou! :D (But it gets kinda weird with Reich in there all the time...)I didn't draw it. It was a member named Scrathor(now called Eredar)'s idea of what one of the not-BIONICLE-species characters in my epics looked like, and it was shockingly close, so I used it. Everyone thinks it's like Dark/Anti/Shadow Sora, though. I'll be honest, I don't know who that is, but I DO picture the character like that. But with red eyes.[/off-topic]

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill