Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey guys, what is the Marriageable Age in Bionicle you think? 180? (That's 18 in human years.)
Lucky for Tillian his birthday was a few months ago.-Teezy
Now this is both fixed and falsified.And does nobody want to join the Chimaera's Fury? Really?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Guys, age of consent is 14 in China~!So it's perfectly legal.
Isn't it twelve in Mexico?And really, why do we have to wonder about this? It's two Bionicle characters having a wedding. :PI should just have Zodir pop up by Tillian."Hey, Gravity-commander-guy, that old friend of yours, the Toa of Fire, he's dead...Again."

profiles i guess

Nah, I was just reading through the old Le-Wahi topic, and saw that Emotia was 176. Now, since I'm American, that meant in my mind that she was too young to marry.Which meant that(if 18 is the age) the wedding that's been in 'party phase' for all this time, would have to be cancelled. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Aren't you allowed to marry younger if it's Georgia?And really: Before Nuju comes in and assumes me responsible, let's please get more on-topic. :P @Hubert: Would you mind another Iroiit in the game?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

To be honest, I don't think Mata Nui has a set marrying age...People are much too busy trying to survive in most parts for elaborate ceremonies that are set by culture to take place at a given time. And assuming it does, there are six villages with different cultures. Why would their marriages be the same?I'm not even gonna try to measure my dudes in human years with the 'add a 0 on to it' method. For one, they can live to be 100,000-I'd hate to see a human with that age minus a '0'. For another, that would make Sulov 2 XP

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Silly TNG. They need no sulfur to use as spices.They can appreciate the texture of the rocks, along with the feel of the metal ore without need for spices.
That's an interesting species, to say the least. Even more so is how you came up with it according to that article. You had a random dream? Lol.

Pk57sNJ.jpg