Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Tillian's wedding is finally happening? Oooo, I need to get one of my characters into the general area so I can watch properly.Feongulf's going to break in and rob Tillian's house*.*Joke.
Not yet. It'll probably be a few more months. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Really? I though the only thing left to do know was to finish the MB event in Ga-Wahi, then have the wedding, then resume the MB plot. Have things changed so much?
No. Last I heard, they were waitin' on something. Or someone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I had problems with my internet, everybody. What all did I miss?
Sulov killed a muaka.Also, Verik has used induction to reason that removal of the Parakuka would be extremely dangerous to the turaga they are parasites to.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Sulov killed a muaka.Also, Verik has used induction to reason that removal of the Parakuka would be extremely dangerous to the turaga they are parasites to.
I already had Dendron mention the second,And good thing I payed for that ticket with counterfeits.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, I got a bit distracted by other RP's for awhile there. Hopefully I can repress the "shiny!" reflex now....And juggle a few RP's. Not like I have a social life to worry about. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I'll second that "WHAT?" last time I checked....*Observes character sheet and news....*Huh. Fossils. Nevermind then.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Would anybody in here besides Darkon and Pie like to join the crew of my ship?
Huh, what ship?As for a Recap: The ILS had a doctor examine the Turaga, The Mark Bearers are doing stuff in Ga-Koro, and that's all I've been really paying attention to. Edited by BenLuke-116

Motion we sacrifice TNGprime to Tren Krom. All in favor? :PRegardless, I would like a short recap of recent events as well. I haven't checked back in awhile.

Edited by Basilisk

Recent events, in general? Hum, The ILS succeeded in destroying the Rama hive and not getting killed by Heuani, only to discover the Turaga have been latched by Parakuku, the Mark Bearers have discovered some lab place, a mysterious Matoran has been going around talking to the winners of that Matoran the Staff held a few months back, and a ship called the Tactical Panda was (re) introduced.Oh, and another thing, Bad Comany is somewhere in Xa-Koro doing stuff, presumablely bad.

Edited by BenLuke-116

Hey, quick question for y'all. (Bear in mind, this is just due to something I saw In-Game.)Would a gun-like device that channels elemental energy into a blast count as advanced tech?

fK5oqYf.jpg

Hey, quick question for y'all. (Bear in mind, this is just due to something I saw In-Game.)Would a gun-like device that channels elemental energy into a blast count as advanced tech?
...I would consider it in-between advanced and normal.Instead of slashing/clubbing/stabbing, it shoots, like a gun and not a crossbow.However, unlike a gun from a Vortixx or Skakdi, this relies on Elemental Energy.Yeah, definitely in-between. It should be checked out and approved beforehand no matter what the case, I'd say.

profiles i guess

I thought it was iffy.There were a few things that I was rectifying, and I saw that, and wasn't sure how that one should be handled.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

I thought it was iffy.There were a few things that I was rectifying, and I saw that, and wasn't sure how that one should be handled.
When in doubt, always ask for permission. I'd consider the idea you pitched to be foreign tech.
Actually, Nuju, we're talking about Zacax's characters. He uses weapons like that for all of them, including some sort of wrist-communicator thing, which is definitely foreign tech.Kray and I have both mentioned that to him, but he didn't seem to notice/care.

profiles i guess

It wasn't my idea. :PAnd Nuju, how is it you always show up when you're needed? :P It's quite amusing.Kal: I just talked with him. The weapons he has will be trashed by my char, thus elminating the infraction.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Kray-Kray: I've got mad spidey-senses. Obviously.And what's this I've heard about an organization of Makuta-lovers forming up? Somebody give me the details so that I can stop by and say hello.
Remember that group that Xemnas, Wade, and I all began a couple months ago, along with somebody else?That group. They're still stuck inside a large cave that I have affectionately called, OOC of course, "Mata-Nui's left sinus."EDIT: O great master Nuju, have I managed to maintain the on-topic-ness of my speech as thou hast ordered of me? Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Kray-Kray: I've got mad spidey-senses. Obviously.And what's this I've heard about an organization of Makuta-lovers forming up? Somebody give me the details so that I can stop by and say hello.
Actually, we've had it for a while, we just haven't done anything yet. :P They're finishing up making their little hideout in one of the caves in Tiro Canyon, last time I checked.EDIT: Kal is a ninja. Edited by Sam Nex

Why do I get the feeling that "saying hello" involves battle and bloodshed. . .I'll get the popcorn.
If you want to split the bill, I can bring some ice drinks and a few packs of milk duds. :PI still reread those two "destroy everything in the general area" posts of Nuju's now and then.