Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I don't really give my characters ages. They're vague. However, Naona, Stronin and Ril are at least sort of equivalent to people in their mid-twenties.Welp, off for the night. Don't go mad.
I don't really do that either. The only character of mine with any definitive age was Jaron, and he was 480, I think.Then he died. Twice.Also, I have to do papers. I'll make a couple posts and be back in a bit. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I don't really give my characters ages. They're vague. However, Naona, Stronin and Ril are at least sort of equivalent to people in their mid-twenties.Welp, off for the night. Don't go mad.
I don't really do that either. The only character of mine with any definitive age was Jaron, and he was 480, I think.Then he died.
He so could have been Till's dad.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't really do that either. The only character of mine with any definitive age was Jaron, and he was 480, I think.Then he died.
He so could have been Till's dad.-Teezy
There's always Grantuur.

profiles i guess

Calculating someone's age by assuming one BIONICLE year for every human year only works if you assume time passes more slowly for the species in question. It's also possible that BIONICLE species draw their longevity from the fact that they are made mostly of metal and not organic matter; metal that can be replaced and repaired, as is shown in the canon.

So bionicle ages work by adding a zero to whatever age you are? This is on topic for me, I need it for updating of descriptions.-Bane
That's how I look at it.And since Toa/Matoran/Vortixx/etc ate naturally long lived, it makes sense to have one at over five hundred human years.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah, somewhere down the road we all started just adding ten years to every one human year, it's just kinda easier to have some kind of standard like that. Not that you have to use it. And somehow...my joke character, Denerium, who I originally created just to help a new player, has completely taken life of his own. It's awesome.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

FYI everyone:I'm gonna be starting a new group pretty soon. A creepy, in-the-shadows group. That's all scary and stuff.Accepting Toa of Sonics or Blackfire, all preferably with Mahiki or similar masks. PM me if you are interested.
Dude... why don't you just merge your group with ours? I already have a Toa of Blackfire with a Mahiki.

Since time is so nonexistent in this RPG, I don't see how age can really be determined or why it matters. BIONICLE beings don't really age the same way we do - a Toa can be in peak strength for their entire life, like Lhikan or Helryx. Their bodies don't really grow old, just their minds. This is more or less true for all species.

test2.png

FYI everyone:I'm gonna be starting a new group pretty soon. A creepy, in-the-shadows group. That's all scary and stuff.Accepting Toa of Sonics or Blackfire, all preferably with Mahiki or similar masks. PM me if you are interested.
Dude... why don't you just merge your group with ours? I already have a Toa of Blackfire with a Mahiki.
It's not that sort of group, actually. PM Vorex if you're interested about it, though.
Since time is so nonexistent in this RPG, I don't see how age can really be determined or why it matters. BIONICLE beings don't really age the same way we do - a Toa can be in peak strength for their entire life, like Lhikan or Helryx. Their bodies don't really grow old, just their minds. This is more or less true for all species.
That's why I don't have really any definitive age for my characters. Some are old, some are young, some are in the middle, all are strong.

profiles i guess

Slow day, isn't it?
Very. It seems like more people would be on on a Saturday, not less.
I agree. I find it ironic that less people visit here on the weekend.
I blame aliens.
Whoa, hey, that's my job! :PI have a question- I know that Toa have Spirit Stars. Since all Toa have them, does that mean that all the Toa in-game have their own individual Spirit Star? If so, then what happened to the Toa Mata's?