Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh yeah, Mef.KNI did absolutely nothing with Tairel, should you choose to ask for him back. He is also now the only surviving member of Team Kanohi Dragon.Good to have you back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Clears throat, pops knucles, blows off dust from keyboard."Hello to all of you who remember me! To those who don't, I am Mef Man; an RPer who went into the dark ages for a few months. I just wanted to say that I am planning on posting again very shortly and if anyone couid give me a run down on what's going on I'd appreciate it.Thanks!-Mef
I'll summerise Le-Wahi since I know the ongoings there and they are the big staff plot events. The Turaga were kidnapped by Makuta servants from their villages and disappeared. Then the Island Liberation Squad attacked---ah, ninja'd! Good to see you back. Mangai, Krayz, Mef, Hu, and Kugh are all back-is anyone else thinking we should put something together?

Oh yeah, Mef.KNI did absolutely nothing with Tairel, should you choose to ask for him back. He is also now the only surviving member of Team Kanohi Dragon.Good to have you back.
Come to think of it, TKD's fate sounds like something from Final Destination. Not that I promote the franchise (i haven't watched any) but they've shared similarly random and absurdly mundane deaths.If Tairel must eventually fight against that sort of death in order to prevent himself from succumbing to such a fate, I called it. xP

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Aww, Tairel's girl was MIA now the hospital's gone... Plot ideas are forming...And, thanks. Sam, about to post in Po in a sec if you want to see if you're interested in joining there.Also, is Wade back? And, I thought I heard somewhere that Rakata was back.EDIT: You. Can. Never. Have. Too. Much. Love. In. This. Game. And, no, I didn't come back to romance the entire island...yet.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

Wait, what happened to the hospital?-Mef
Oh, this'll be fun to explain.Just after Tairel left, the Love Shack boom hit. Hard. There were more couples in the hospital than characters that weren't. You were here for the beginning.Nuju decided it was getting to be too much like a TV drama. So he had EW go in, and use Hiemalis a Ko-Toa, to raze the place. Many PCs were severely injured, and Nakumiir died during the collapse.Takimoc later died in a strange way, Moriika and Faerulo were killed by an explosion, and Riaril right in front of Krayzikk by a random shard of flying wood.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Aww, Tairel's girl was MIA now the hospital's gone... Plot ideas are forming...And, thanks. Sam, about to post in Po in a sec if you want to see if you're interested in joining there.Also, is Wade back? And, I thought I heard somewhere that Rakata was back.-Mef
Both are, as a matter of fact. Though Rakata now goes by 'Belthnor'. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Thanks, Kal.And, lol, gald I dropped out in time. It seemed that the hospital started having people randomly make romances there just for the fun of it. Too many Grey's Anatomy fans I guess...Yay, Wade and Rakata are also back. The family is back together!-Mef
Most of the pointless romances died. Either that, or they actually developed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

The Irus-Virus?Nope. Anything trying to get into Praggos' head would inevitable fail, unless it was super-powerful. Like a Mukau.
What if it had more Heroic Willpower than Chuck Norris has memetic status?Say, Sulov-level willpower.

[Profiles]

Okay, my second (Han Soloish) character has been released in Le-Wahi. Now all I have to do is revive Mef and Tairel...-Mef
You should bring Tairel back on Ko-Koro. He can meet up with Depressed!Krayzikk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Okay, my second (Han Soloish) character has been released in Le-Wahi. Now all I have to do is revive Mef and Tairel...-Mef
Hey, Mef! Don't forget Ledzel, he even got an increase in rank while you were gone. :P The Island Liberation Squad set off to destroy the Nui-Rama hive in Le-Wahi, causing a great number of players to converge into one army. The earliest and most trusted ILS members were therefore named deputies in order to keep tabs on everything; Ledzel included. And then there was a big battle, and we killed all the Rama, and there were Rahkshi, and people died, and a Toa of Shadow appeared and killed some more people, and then Turaga that had been kidnapped was thrown at us in mutated forms, and then we beat them, and then we torched the hive, and now the ILS has successfully liberated something. :lol: