Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Because I don't want Nuju to get too terribly mad at me. Unless he thinks it'd be funny and gives me permission to do it, in which case he wouldn't be mad at me.

Isn't this the first marrige on this year?Man, we need more romance in this RPG...Me and Kal: A match made in somewhere awful. :P-Bane
Back away from my beloved.-Teezy
Tyler, he's scaring me... Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You're forgetting that if Dorian truly got hitched, he would lose so much of his charm and intrigue as a that I would honestly rather have him killed than play with him as a Tillian-esque man utterly devoted to his better half.Not to mention his journal is filled with Heuani-related scribblings. Reich would get jealous.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You're forgetting that if Dorian truly got hitched, he would lose so much of his charm and intrigue as a that I would honestly rather have him killed than play with him as a Tillian-esque man utterly devoted to his better half.Not to mention his journal is filled with Heuani-related scribblings. Reich would get jealous.-Teezy
It was a joke, anyway.Mr Dorian UaniMr Dorian UaniMr Dorian Uani...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I know, but it seems like all the female chars that interact with Dorian automatically try and throw themselves into a DorianxFemale, when he's so against long-term monogamy that it would destroy him to truly get attached.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Oh. Well, I do empathize with his weakness *Facepalm moment: by hallmark*Actually, I was thinking trial by fire. Create real characters that might just have a shot, then send NEX after them. If they actually have a chance, let them live, and insert them into whatever crazy scheme you have going around here. If they positively stink, just kill them, and let them die.Oh, and a thought: Magnetism is possibly one of the most powerful defensive elements, since all atoms, at their core, are magnetizable. You could create a shield that could protect you from anything.-Bane
I'm fairly certain neither the staff nor BS01 approves of this. A list of subpowers for elements has already been created, and if memory serves, it called out absurd usage of elements like that in the process. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It was a joke, anyway.Mr Dorian UaniMr Dorian UaniMr Dorian Uani...
Hey, I've always got characters. Especially a couple pirates.It would be funny, in the least.

profiles i guess

I know, but it seems like all the female chars that interact with Dorian automatically try and throw themselves into a DorianxFemale, when he's so against long-term monogamy that it would destroy him to truly get attached.-Teezy
You could at least have a temporary thing. Especially with someone psychotic enough.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...If you call Ryllia barely even saying anything and Esao leaving out of akwardness chemistry ;_;
Is there any other kind of chemistry?Also, next time Nikarra talks to Dorian, she'll be herself. No giggles and whatnot.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Francis: There is no page for Magnetism. If I remember, there is not even a official two-letter prefix for magnetism.It'd be possible, but you'd have to sped two lifetimes studying the art to get that good. But since most of the items in this world are made of metal, I won't have that much of a problem, will I?@Kal: I'm slightly serious. Not necessarily one of your or my characters, but romance would not be undue in this game. I'd like to see someone try to date Kali.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

@Rocka: I like to think that 'Ge-Matoran' should be used for Magnetism.
@Rocka: I like to think that 'Ge-Matoran' should be used for Magnetism.
They're just Mag-toran.
Ge-Matoran, Kal.Jee-Ma-Toh-Ran. It sounds cool, and rolls easily off the tongue.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Francis: There is no page for Magnetism. If I remember, there is not even a official two-letter prefix for magnetism.It'd be possible, but you'd have to sped two lifetimes studying the art to get that good. But since most of the items in this world are made of metal, I won't have that much of a problem, will I?@Kal: I'm slightly serious. Not necessarily one of your or my characters, but romance would not be undue in this game. I'd like to see someone try to date Kali.-Bane
Huh. There is on the Bionicle Wikia...You couldn't train for that sort of stuff in this game. And probably not in any RPG. That's just overpowered and absurdly scientific.Of course most of the stuff is metal. But there's also wood, stone, etc. by way of weapons. It's not the ultimate defense.

[Profiles]

Huh. There is on the Bionicle Wikia...You couldn't train for that sort of stuff in this game. And probably not in any RPG. That's just overpowered and absurdly scientific.Of course most of the stuff is metal. But there's also wood, stone, etc. by way of weapons. It's not the ultimate defense.
You forget, though, we can levitate a perfectly normal (if dead) frog using magnets.

profiles i guess

You forget, though, we can levitate a perfectly normal (if dead) frog using magnets.
I don't forget that. It'd just never get past Nuju. People have tried magnetizing soil itself and failed-staff wouldn't let them. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Because a lot of female chars are hopelessly desperate.-Teezy
And Caige.
I'm not quite sure what Caige is.And also quality Queen reference is quality, Pie. Props.Back on topic: I'll try and make sure that the wedding starts this afternoon. I'd appreciate it if everyone who was going to show up stated their intention to do so. Since I know one of you will inevitably try to start a battle somewhere in the vicinity, I'd at least like to know who's going to be doing it ahead of time. Cheers.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Because love makes the world go round.
No. That's money and violence. :PThe Turaga storyline is getting very interesting, I'm looking forwards to seeing how it develops.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Because love makes the world go round.
No. That's money and violence. :PThe Turaga storyline is getting very interesting, I'm looking forwards to seeing how it develops.
It is. And the one in Ko-Wahi would be interesting too if you posted more often. :lol:

profiles i guess