Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

@Basilisk: Your characters are in more danger than you'd think...
Figures.Remember kids! Things can always be worse! Always! :P Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Once you get seen with Xylak your life will never be the same. Ever.
A little forewarning would have been nice. I don't mind really, might make a good character arc.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Well, I'm back from work early...cause I work at Papa Johns, and absolute NO ONE was ordering any pizzas, so I got to come home earily, yay!This means we can start the wedding stuff now. As for that Iris-virus thingy...we were just discussing the possibly of doing something like that, it was an idea anyway...I figured We Are Legion was gonna pm Nuju about it but I guess he didn't yet. :P Sounds like it won't happen anyway.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

....Alright, I've said I don't mind, but for all you knew at the time, I was just looking to have my characters go on a little trip before going off on a bigger plot. If that were the case, this plot of yours would be a huge problem for me. This is the kind of thing you inform people about so they can avoid it or join in on their own initiative.At least, where I come from it is

Edited by Basilisk

My internet is rather wonky at the moment (thunderstorms and rain after 36 hours of perfect weather never fail to amaze me) so it'll have to wait a few hours. Rest assured, it'll start tonight. Probably.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, I'm back from work early...cause I work at Papa Johns, and absolute NO ONE was ordering any pizzas, so I got to come home earily, yay!This means we can start the wedding stuff now. As for that Iris-virus thingy...we were just discussing the possibly of doing something like that, it was an idea anyway...I figured We Are Legion was gonna pm Nuju about it but I guess he didn't yet. :P Sounds like it won't happen anyway.
I'm gonna PM him about it right now actually.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Auron, the Seventh holds the title of Weakest Mark Bearer, not Dalia.But anyway, we need more activity in the school. And more over the top Rannin and Bruntoa.
Oh yeah...Bruntoa...that's my character....hmmmm.....*flees*Yeah alright I'll post as him. XD Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Auron, the Seventh holds the title of Weakest Mark Bearer, not Dalia.But anyway, we need more activity in the school. And more over the top Rannin and Bruntoa.
Gonna try to get Naara fired as soon as possible. Pray the PM I am working on makes it through to Onarax.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'd say it's a draw Hubert... While she has more weaknesses, I'd place them somewhere around the same strength, and it would be easier for the Seventh to find Courageous emotions. Pleasure is a harder emotion to work with.
Then tell me how Frieza is always so chipper with that mark of [sadistic] pleasure or whatever.The only reason Courage is hard to find is that almost no NPCs have it. But Pleasure can be found pretty easily among both PCs and NPCs.Really, she should just find a hedonist and pay them to stay near her person. It'd work wonders.

[Profiles]

There are few who are truly courageous.There are many who feel pleasure.
Exacta. Courage seems to be of PCs (unless your name is 'darrick bane') and a select few PCs at that. It's hardly common in a World Half Full.Pleasure is the opium of the masses. At the very least, people seem to get happily drunk/in varying levels of romance a lot. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Determination is a easy to find emotion. There are so many different ways you can be determined that you'd be hard pressed to not be around any at all.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

There are few who are truly courageous.There are many who feel pleasure.
Exacta. Courage seems to be of PCs (unless your name is 'darrick bane') and a select few PCs at that. It's hardly common in a World Half Full.Pleasure is the opium of the masses. At the very least, people seem to get happily drunk/in varying levels of romance a lot.
Bravo.Darrick Bane, Sanctum Guard Uberbro2012-2012-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

My internet is rather wonky at the moment (thunderstorms and rain after 36 hours of perfect weather never fail to amaze me) so it'll have to wait a few hours. Rest assured, it'll start tonight. Probably.
Do you guys have to do everything while I'm not on? [/half-serious] I'm watching America's Got Talent (in...less than a minute) and then going to bed. :( Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

So I guess rahkshi are invading the island?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Alrigt, so will there be more appearances? Or is it unknown?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Challange accepted. Ive gt all the strength I need with my people behind me.