Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Actually, my original plan was for Dorian to kidnap Salvinn and Skyra and give them both samples of the others blood so the energy tendrils would tear them both apart. But then you said that was between Utu and Salvinn only and I had to...improvise.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Now I know why you wanted Skyra to have the Mark.
Wouldn't it be a twist if Angelus caught the Iris-Virus?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That's easy. A stomach explosion. But isn't that a little off-topic?Now I have a question: Is there a group that encompasses all the militia? A group that works for all six koros, but can also command all six?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Did you even notice the thing about the United Village Laws? I could link it for you. It's basically all that is really needed, because the Turaga all work together, as well as the heads of the respective militias.Also, keep posting as Garren.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yeah, nobody's going to get the Iris-Virus. Everybody's tired of Iris. We don't need more of him. :P
Too late. He's coming for you all.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yes, but there needs to be some sort of special ops group, that works outside of Island laws to get results. Black Ops are fun to play as.Give me a sec. I need to get in my Garren/cynical mood. I'm lighter, more bouncy than that :P-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Yeah, nobody's going to get the Iris-Virus. Everybody's tired of Iris. We don't need more of him. :P
Too late. He's coming for you all.
Except Praggos. He knows he'll be frightened to insanity there. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So is there any "official" way to get something like that approved? Pm'ing Nuju? I personally don't care who would lead that kind of thing, but it'd be cool to be in black ops.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

So is there any "official" way to get something like that approved? Pm'ing Nuju? I personally don't care who would lead that kind of thing, but it'd be cool to be in black ops.-Bane
Onu-Koro already has a spec ops branch of its military. Why not assume the other villages have one as well? Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Got the Blog Entry for the Skakdi up. Pretty blank atm, as I am busy as heck this week, but I'm keeping up here, just might be a little slow for the next week or so.Here's the official Entry for the "Horde" ^^

Onu-Koro already has a spec ops branch of its military. Why not assume the other villages have one as well?
Bascially yes, just send a written request for approval. Preferably include a good explanation of what you inted to do if the request goes through and then send it off to the big N.How else do you think I can go around poisoning and blowing up villages? ^^ Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png