Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I get the feeling that after this assassination in Ga-Wahi, the bird will go back to Jorram, go all "Chirp chirp chirp," and he'll just say something along the lines of-"I wish I had a Rau, I can't understand you at all. Do we have an interpreter here? Like Matoro?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ah. Yes.I'm thinking we should compile a list of the people here who could generally be considered the "Late-night crowd" by U.S. standards. Hubert, you live in Australia or wherever, so you're a bit off from us, but you'd count in the list by that standard.Also, Krayzikk really needs to respond to his PMs.

profiles i guess

Nevermind, then. I just thought you were going to when you mentioned taking over a good building...and, well, the Templum Manu is the best.But, if you try, be prepared to die. There's a psychotic Toa of Lightning, one Depressed Toa of Fire, one depressed Titan, and a badbutt grandpa Toa of Plasma there.EDIT: Krayzikk, I know you're reading this. Get into your PMs.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Can I have a better description? I'm considering it. I stopped marching into battle expecting to win a long time ago in this RPG. No, now I just do crazy things for fun when I do crazy things.And are those three the only ones there?
That was four people, actually, and as of now, yes.And yes, they're the only ones.It is a Ziggurat-like pyramid, with multiple floors used: Third floor is Library, second is dining hall, with kitchen and infirmary and smithy, first floor is rooms, and ground floor is training rooms and armoury.I doubt Nemesis would find it, though.Note-I use British floor numbering.

profiles i guess

On a cliff on Mangai.I still doubt he'd find it easily. It has to be a very specifically described direction, and it's nowhere near the Koro, which is where I think you described Nemesis as going.And barely anybody in the Koro would be likely to know it-those that would swore a vow so sacrosanct that they wouldn't even reveal the location in death.

profiles i guess

I never said it was impossible.He'd probably just be looking for a while.One thing though, if you do try-don't try and attack Vitiate. He's the badbutt grandpa of the place.He would take out Hantak in half a second, Nemesis in twice that.He would kill them.With this thumb. *holds up severed thumb, leaving a screaming human on the ground.*

profiles i guess

LOL. Nemesis is doing ok so far, not having to worry about war anymore. I just noticed that. All my expies are more relaxed and I have more freedom to do whatever the Karz I want with them when the war is ended.Vitiate...that's your char who was showing off weapons to Krayzikk. Awesome, that one. I guess I could have him try to look. This thing is in a crevice? Or is it just out in the open in a rarely-traveled place?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hey, Hau Karda people (rama-hive group, not the ones doing Mata Nui knows what in Ga-wahi).I think we've fulfilled the requirements of tradition with our pillow-fight, and it's dying anyways, so shall we wrap it up? There are plots to be plotted and adventures to be had. Let's give someone else the pillow-fight crown and move on (I think the past winners were Mimira and Miha, but neither of them is present).

ppg2.png

By the way, what exactly is the Infernavika doing?
At the moment, we are in Le-wahi because Grochi the character overheard Perkahn or however you spell it say something about going there. Now that we're there the most likely result is that nothing will continue to happen because nobody has any plot ideas or they aren't implementing them. Basically, if you have any ideas for something for the crew to do, go ahead. I would, but I'm not really a plot creating person.The creating a plot or something goes for anyone on the Infernavika. If you have ideas, go ahead. I kind of want to have us find a treasure map and go look for treasure, but I don't have the energy to do so. And the boat's not near land so actually obtaining a treasure map is impossible.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

@Katuko & Basilisk: You guys may think that you don't want Xylak as a friend...But you sure as KARZ don't want him as an enemy.
...So not letting him join a group will result in him being our enemy?....Great guy. Really.
Running off to stab a guy (we didn't see that, but he essentially told us afterwards) in the middle of the first few sentences any of them has ever spoken to him is not exactly the best first impression you could give. From an IC point of view, this guy is not someone they want to be around. If he decides to become violent due to rejection, then he his one guy versus 3, possibly 4. If he follows them and becomes violent later instead, then its still 4 versus 1, unless he brings someone along, in which case he should really not bother but go after the people chasing him instead.EDIT: Transformers discussion does not go in this topic. Edited by Katuko

At least it would be better than the influx of guardsmen. Zacax and Aurel romance is fine and all, but after a bit, the conversation needs to change to something else. Your randomness would be appreciated, but you have to get through Tooroko first.
GARarm didn't need to get through Tooroko first.Then again, he did put a blade to Zacax' chest...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.