Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yea definitely Kal, he controls the bird.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Alfon's gonna get his old best friend back! Huzzah!
Man, if only Trakuda was still around, it would be a party despite all the business :D Still, I'm sure your new Matoran will measure up and I'm definitely excited to get fully involved once my vacation is over (don't worry, I'm enjoying my vaca and not stressing over how much I'm missing :P)Looks like I'm about to have a 4th character in the ILS soon...huzzah!

Iris Virus(Rhyme) can only infect MBs......so it's not good virus if it can only infect around 13 people. :P
It would be a useful way to take control of that group, though.So, Grochi, are you having fun around here?
Why, yes, Grochi, I am.

WIP

Well that's just dandy, Grochi.Hey, Grochi, I think you ought to join the Drokan. Do you agree with me, Grochi?Does anybody else want to join the Drokan? Or the Praeses?Also, @Nuju from earlier: I generally try to base my groups off of different cultures melded together, but they do evolve.And Praeses is a Latin word (according to Google) that means "Guardian" or "Protector." Praises would be a stupid name....And yes, I know it's just a technicality that seperates the words. But still.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey Grochis, could you take that all to a pm? Cause most of that was just between you two. On another note, everything as seemed to pretty much slow to a crawlllll around here. I just might have to start using some of my abandoned characters.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hello.Normally, there would be more people here to great you. But at this time of night, I'm about it.You need anything explained? Any recaps?

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, I remember you. Vaguely, but I remember.Let's see....All of the Turags were kidnapped, and Makuta forcibly latched them with Parakuka. Parakuka are Makuta's lesser sons, similar to kraata, but quite different in functionality. They latch onto a person, and feex off their life-force. In return, the host has access to extreme physical prowess for short bursts.The ILS attacked and destroyed the Nui Rama Hive. In the process, they recovered the Turaga, after tbd Patakuka forced them to attack.On a smaller scale, Tillian is getting married, the Mark Bearer plot has a new wrinkle, and that's about it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey all, I am still playing, but from here out I am leaving computer 24/7 access... AKA: My computer has broken down. :P I'll be on and playing when I can. Also, Veef, if you want to speed things up you are still allowed to bunny DJ when you see fit. I'll do my best to get on often for interactions. I also was planning on releasing Kriigata in the next week, but that will probably be delayed due to computer failure. :( Sorry all. Okay, I think that's it...Oh yeah:WELCOME BACK MEF!

So, Nitro Frost returned. Welcome back to a BZPRPG that has seen much change. And that char who annoyed you long ago has had his obnoxiousness retconned in accordance with the Character Preservation but No Carbon Copy rule, and was reformed into an expy.

You two scare me.Why don't you two take this to PM?So I was wondering: Do the Aukati take non-expies? Or is it a club?-Bane
The Aukati take anyone willing to help. Unless they get themselves kicked out, which, with Optimus's immense tolerance, calm, and lenience, would be shame beyond imagining. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. That Toa of Gravity wouldn't have a chance in Karz of getting in if he wanted to!Nope, not smited. Unless you mean something other than the miniature Ziggurat obviously made with elemental power.
Er...Dude, do you realize that Jianheim was also made with elemental power? In its own backstory?And that this is probably a bit bigger than Tillian's beach house (if it's really got that many rooms for training and habitation plus larders a smithy etc)? If it's got enough space that people can pick unique rooms to live in, then it's probably pretty big. It was also stated to have two floors.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It's way further back than a mere 10 pages. Just type "Jianheim" into the search bar at the top of the topic. That said, the smiting was actually a bit inaccurate in its portrayal of many people dying, since the fortress/whatever was basically empty at the time. In short, though:The ILS walks to Lake Pala, where we meet a Le-Matoran player character (can't remember who owned him) living in (what we think is) a simple hut. Nope, according to his profile backstory this was a massive castle with a clan history or something. Well, we quickly make sure to downgrade it to a fortress in our IC posts, but Nuju popped in not long after and had Makuta raze the place to the ground with a massive storm.Result? The only sign that there ever was a(n illegal) structure there was a few scattered rocks and scorch marks. The ILS picks itself up and moves on as if "Jianheim" was never there, apart from the odd mention of the storm.EDIT: Here's the smiting, for the record.

Edited by Katuko