Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Link doesn't work.EDIT: But, searched and found it. Nice of Nuju to let everyone live. Wow. (No Sarcasm. I know how relieving being spared by Nuju during a smiting can be.) Epic writing indeed, very detailed. Hoping the same doesn't happen to the Templum Manu, but heck, I don't really mind. Nemesis would though.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well have fun guys, me and my group will be in Ga-Wahi and go out to sea.I'd better shut up before I jynx....

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'm too lazy to do a smiting. Grochi (whichever Grochi I should be talking to), don't try to stretch your luck. If I were you, I'd start downsizing now, while my iron pinkie is in a lethargic mood, so that later on I don't have to smite anything. Uncommon kindness, sprung from laziness...? :P

test2.png

I'm too lazy to do a smiting. Grochi (whichever Grochi I should be talking to), don't try to stretch your luck. If I were you, I'd start downsizing now, while my iron pinkie is in a lethargic mood, so that later on I don't have to smite anything. Uncommon kindness, sprung from laziness...? :P
Kal is the one that you should be smithing.

WIP

Lol, I remember Jianheim. I think Trakuda went outside to talk to a birdy right before it blew up :PIn other news-Wait, Nitro Frost is back? So Mef and Nitro Frost both come back shortly after Tuck's second disappearance?Something's suspicious about this.
You didn't see anything....And, thanks Kughii!Also, if anyone reads over my profiles (third page toward the bottom) and sees my new Le-Matoran doesn't have most of his bio is because the post deleted for some reason. I had this huge bio and what not for him and it's now missing.Grr.So, anyway, I'll have it up soon as well as Ledzel and Amalod should hopefully be back in the game some time soon.-Mef

@Wotz: Imagine if Ghosthands came back...Also, Nuju and Tyler, I changed the profile so it specified that she was at least an 8. :( EDIT: Hey, would it be possible to drop in on Tillian's wedding, or is it too late?

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm too lazy to do a smiting. Grochi (whichever Grochi I should be talking to), don't try to stretch your luck. If I were you, I'd start downsizing now, while my iron pinkie is in a lethargic mood, so that later on I don't have to smite anything.Uncommon kindness, sprung from laziness...? :P
I can say I didn't think of it as being that big, though I didn't remember Jianheim in the first place. Although, I admititedly didn't think about that larders. That would probably add a big of size.But it's really only supposed to be about as big as the lavapool, though with less room for people and more room for others. Hmm...I think I ought to cut off the smithy, though, that was just something to make Garren happy. :PWould having it be broken/destroyed in this battle that is happening there now be alright?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I thought it was funny when Salamander bumped into Angelus and didn't even notice he was dragging Agzinel to the hotel. :PAnd does anyone know where EW is? Me and Tyler are waiting for him to post in Kumu for the ruins...
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.But, in all seriousness, I've been wondering where he disappeared to as well.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I thought it was funny when Salamander bumped into Angelus and didn't even notice he was dragging Agzinel to the hotel. :PAnd does anyone know where EW is? Me and Tyler are waiting for him to post in Kumu for the ruins...
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.But, in all seriousness, I've been wondering where he disappeared to as well.
Boom! Reference of the week.And also, it's not just about first impressions, though that may have something to do with it (Nikarra was a giggling mess, whereas Naara fractured two of his ribs and threatened to drown him from the inside out; he finds that sort of thing attractive). It's the fact that she actually genuinely intrigues him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Boom! Reference of the week.And also, it's not just about first impressions, though that may have something to do with it (Nikarra was a giggling mess, whereas Naara fractured two of his ribs and threatened to drown him from the inside out; he finds that sort of thing attractive). It's the fact that she actually genuinely intrigues him.-Teezy
Fun fact: That was the second time Nikarra giggled. The first time she was drunk.And the next time she talks to him it'll be quite different.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Fun fact: That was the second time Nikarra giggled. The first time she was drunk.And the next time she talks to him it'll be quite different.
Fun fact:Naara never giggles.Consider this ship-to-ship combat won.:3 Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Fun fact:Naara never giggles.Consider this ship-to-ship combat won.:3
Fun fact: Nikarra killed a guy because someone was hitting on her.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Fun fact: Nikarra killed a guy because someone was hitting on her.
Isn't that a bit wasteful?Naara has only killed guys trying to take her by force or those being major #####. Otherwise, she considers it a waste of energy.This is a little off-topic, though.@Benluke: That's why I try to keep the quotes reasonable. If they start getting long, I cut out the unimportant bits.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, my time has freed up enough now to rejoin and more than just a post every few days.This RPG is like an addictive drug, it's hard to break free from.So I'm bringing back Garme, one of the characters I most enjoyed playing as.So Mr. Wade, Dr. Wotz, that Garme hunt you were hoping for can now occur.Now all they'd need is Savulg and the old gang would be fully back together.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Hm...That ship has been noted in Ga-Koro Marine/Ga-Koro Navy records as being a stolen pirate ship.This should be interesting... :P
When did that happen? It's not like Moylan to go to the Marines and admit that another pirate pirated her pirate ship from right under her nose.If you mean that it might have been reported stolen after Moylan captued it from those merchants, I don't recall there being any survivors to go and tell the Marines (other than the pirates of course, but why would they?) Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I think Nuju might be smitting.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

What terror? A rahkshi attack?

I know what smiting is, but that sentence was a jokeI don't know a lot about the wedding, it wasn't me not knowing what smiting meant, it was my lack of knowledge of the wedding event.