Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmm...true, Buddhist Monk would do better for the Praeses...but then they'd be straight up Jedi expies. Nope.I'll find some other basis for their culture. Pagan Celtic, maybe?@Armadijo:Mind over matter-you can, through training, not just build up your strength, but unlock other reserves of your strength that most don't really know how to use.Besides that, I never said they weren't on wheels.EDIT: And what's that about my Ziggurat-shaped temple?
Dude, that is straight up insane. I have martial artist friends; I know a little about this stuff. Even with the sympathetic system helping you, that's pretty darn far-not to mention an activation of the sympathetic system in and of itself is incredibly difficult without an external threat.You have a point about the wheels. But you really shoulda put that in IC. And my point still stands...That's pretty far to travel thanks to a punch. Especially assuming this is on a Ta-Wahi floor of rock.
I would assume it to be smooth, but I'll jump back and edit if you want me to. :P I've got little problem with doing so if you point out something like a fallacy in my writing.@Nuju: It was meant to have built a while ago, something I want to write backstory in for. And it's not meant to be that big-a few training rooms and bedrooms, radda radda.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Really? Madrihk has a powerless Huna.
I discarded that one, I believe, because it turned out I could not keep carrying it. If not it's just because I forgot to update my profile/inventory or something to say so. Edited by Katuko

Hmm...true, Buddhist Monk would do better for the Praeses...but then they'd be straight up Jedi expies. Nope.I'll find some other basis for their culture. Pagan Celtic, maybe?@Armadijo:Mind over matter-you can, through training, not just build up your strength, but unlock other reserves of your strength that most don't really know how to use.Besides that, I never said they weren't on wheels.EDIT: And what's that about my Ziggurat-shaped temple?
Dude, that is straight up insane. I have martial artist friends; I know a little about this stuff. Even with the sympathetic system helping you, that's pretty darn far-not to mention an activation of the sympathetic system in and of itself is incredibly difficult without an external threat.You have a point about the wheels. But you really shoulda put that in IC. And my point still stands...That's pretty far to travel thanks to a punch. Especially assuming this is on a Ta-Wahi floor of rock.
I would assume it to be smooth, but I'll jump back and edit if you want me to. :P I've got little problem with doing so if you point out something like a fallacy in my writing.@Nuju: It was meant to have built a while ago, something I want to write backstory in for. And it's not meant to be that big-a few training rooms and bedrooms, radda radda.
It's also got a smithy, dining room, an armory, and larders (going out on a limb here but ya gotta store that bread somewhere).That's Jianheim-level.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It's also got a smithy, dining room, an armory, and larders (going out on a limb here but ya gotta store that bread somewhere).That's Jianheim-level.
...I would cheer about the approach of a Jianheim smiting, but I think Nuju will probably do something really original this time...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Too late, I've already got it. cool.png
My nachos trump your popcorn.Is anything interesting happening in Ko-Wahi unrelated to the staff plot?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

My nachos trump your popcorn.Is anything interesting happening in Ko-Wahi unrelated to the staff plot?
Incommodo is about to drive a bar into insanity, so there's that.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Are you suggesting the bar was sane before Incommodo arrived?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Are you suggesting the bar was sane before Incommodo arrived?
I'm suggesting that Incommodo is about to make the bar even more insane, because he has a little amnesia and believes he is a conman.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

MB - Iris Virus Update-Nuju has given me the go-ahead to continue with the Iris Virus, as long as some conditions are met.-There is no hive mind.No messages can be transmitted between each Iris, knowledge can only be shared between the group verbally. This'll help prevent Iris from getting too powerful.-And any possession must be with player consentMiha's first. :evilgrin:

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

MB - Iris Virus Update-Nuju has given me the go-ahead to continue with the Iris Virus, as long as some conditions are met.-There is no hive mind.No messages can be transmitted between each Iris, knowledge can only be shared between the group verbally. This'll help prevent Iris from getting too powerful.-And any possession must be with player consentMiha's first. :evilgrin:
I'm now officially scared of Iris.And I'm curious to see what Angelus is going to do with Agzinel. You wouldn't expect Angelus kidnap a nice guy like Agzinel. :P Edited by Sam Nex

How would one contract this virus?It is airborne? Waterborne? Bodily Fluids?
Alright, explanation time.It isn't a literal virus. Not a biological one, at least.Iris was once a Fe-Toa named Tarn, who did some bad stuff, made a lot of enemies, and ultimately got himself killed. But he used an Iden to escape before he died. He later tried to take over the Mark Bearer Jikal, but only half suceeded, rendering him little more than an alternate personality.Tuara used her Iden to try and get rid of him. Instead, she got herself trapped in Iris' mind. Where he promptly tore her mind apart. When she was recued, part of Iris latched on, rendering him the dominant personality in her body.The best parrallel is a computer virus. If your computer isn't connected to the internet, it's a lot harder to get viruses. But when you connect, you're open to attack. And if a virus gets in, it can wreak havoc on your computer.The Iris Virus is like that, but worse. When Tuara uses her Iden to contact your mind, opening the connection, Iris invades. Except you don't have McAfee, Kapersky, anything. You're running Antivirus from the year 2000 on a virus from 2012. He takes over your mind. For some, full-time. For others, only when their Mark activates.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright, I'm back.I take it that my characters have all been smited, I'm banned from this RPG for the next three months, and Nuju has a perpetual hatred of me now, right?(A.K.A. Recap, please.)
Nuju has always hated you Kal, that should be no surprise.

WIP

The Iris Virus is like that, but worse. When Tuara uses her Iden to contact your mind, opening the connection, Iris invades. Except you don't have McAfee, Kapersky, anything. You're running Antivirus from the year 2000 on a virus from 2012. He takes over your mind. For some, full-time. For others, only when their Mark activates.
How can it infect your mind when Iden-possession only works on soulless bodies?

The Iris Virus is like that, but worse. When Tuara uses her Iden to contact your mind, opening the connection, Iris invades. Except you don't have McAfee, Kapersky, anything. You're running Antivirus from the year 2000 on a virus from 2012. He takes over your mind. For some, full-time. For others, only when their Mark activates.
I think it works differently in BZPRPG, and that Iden users can make contact with minds.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The Iris Virus only work with Mark Bearers.The Mark is like a spiritless body, connected to the spirit body: Its Bearer. Because of this, a spirit can inhabit it. You can actually half possess a Mark Bearer by inhabiting their Mark.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Pardon me if I'm a little late on the current events of the gane so far but what I saw as soon as I logged on was a post by Mef.O.M.G.Anyways back on topic

I think it works differently in BZPRPG, and that Iden users can make contact with minds.
No, I seriously doubt that the Iden would work that way. I don't see why the game would change it up like that.

As I've said, the Iden possession only work with Mark Bearers.
Exactly.Tuara was a special case, in that regard. She wasn't infected via the normal method, rather by having her mind torn apart byIris himself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There are certainly quite alot of sub plots floating around.Most of them with high mortality rates. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.