Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, my time has freed up enough now to rejoin and more than just a post every few days.This RPG is like an addictive drug, it's hard to break free from.So I'm bringing back Garme, one of the characters I most enjoyed playing as.So Mr. Wade, Dr. Wotz, that Garme hunt you were hoping for can now occur.Now all they'd need is Savulg and the old gang would be fully back together.
Booyah. No exclamation mark. Lets hope this happens and really works out well...although, we may have to ditch Kal at one point or another if we want the original group to stay as it was :PNo offence Kal. It would just be wierd letting some new guy which made a very bad impression to have his own seat in the gang :lol:

I'll pray for you tonight Micro.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Maybe they wont die.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So expect the unexpected, but then the unexpected will be expected and wot be unexpeceted! Just don't worry about it before a paradox happens

Hope things all turn out well, Microsnipe.Yep, let's hope we can possibly form them back together, Wade. And Grochi... just keep the fact that Garme isn't above killing a blind person in mind. She doesn't like killing or hurting people, but she also doesn't trust people outside of her friends.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

This is how the season will end: The Chosen Matoran will go down into Makuta's lair, after being gifted with powerful, new weapons. They fight many battles on their way to Makuta's "throne" room. They fight and are utterly defeated by Makuta. However, by a strange sort of luck, EP leaks from the roof onto the almost dead Matoran. They are transformed into Toa more powerful then any team that has or will exist. They battle Makuta again and Makuta is defeated and killed/captured. The island finally knows peace....

WIP

So expect the unexpected, but then the unexpected will be expected and wot be unexpeceted!
Yeah. . . I think.Of course, the twist could be what happens after we beat Makuta. Perhaps it will turn out that Makuta was only the first and least danger and some super-evil thing will popup out of nowhere and attempt to destroy the world and all that jazz.

Or, we get a group of skilled RPers that are dedicated to beating the chosen six to taking down Makuta. And ruin Nuju's entire plot. :P (This assumes that it is possible to beat Makuta without being one of the chosen six.)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

...Grochi, the Kumu Islets thing was one of the saddest things I've seen you do in a while.-Teezy
I got bored and felt like trolling with Grokk. But I'm still fairly certain Grokk will get bored and poison Ryllia anyways.
Now you're getting Grokk and Dorian mixed up.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

True, Grokk would be more likely to rip her head off with his teeth or something, but still.I'm too lazy to kill my own character, so if Nuju feels like smiting her, so be it. If not, who knows. I might get some playing time in. *shrugs*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

From second post of this very topic:

First, some changes in how staff plays characters. All staff are still allowed to play personal characters; however, personal characters have NO PERKS; they are no more special than other PC's. They must follow the same rules as everyone else. If my staff wants to play just to have fun, then that's all they're doing. Treat staff personal characters as you would any other character. To balance this, though, staff will also control "BZPRPG Canon" characters that may or may not resemble personal characters; the purpose of these characters is to either help or hinder the players in the course of the game. They can have their own storylines and interests and dreams, but their first priority will be to the game and to the players. BZPRPG Canon characters may seem like regular PCs, but they most certainly are not. These guys will probably be at a much higher power level than everyone else, and will probably be able to kick-butt at will... but they are here to move the game along, help/hinder the players.
A distinction that has been made but I guess never really had to be explained, since I've mostly been using the BZPRPG canon charrie. But to clarify: Grokk is a personal character. He has no perks. I had to get his tech approved by another staffie, he can't kill without permission, and all of that. He's just as powerful as anybody else.

test2.png

Could someone give me a recap of Garme, Walker, and Wrehn and what they're doing at the moment?The Savulg train has arrived at the station people!-Mef
Awesome!They're currently outside of the huts of their home, while Garme is inside of hers, waiting to escape. The current plan is for Garme to escape, not knowing who is after her, and going on a small chase across the island before the team regroups.Also, Walker has a parasitic lifeform stuck on his back.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

So when Makuta is dead, what happens?

So when Makuta is dead, what happens?
We will wake up from the insane dream that we defeated him and watch our characters get epically smited by Nuju.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Just asking, and why would Nuju smite us?"

It wouldn't. Attacking Makuta is completely fine under the rules, it's just bloody stupid. ;)
See, yeah, Vorex is right. That isn't a smiting. That's just your reward for doing something stupid. :P
I rest my case

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)