Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Deusui can join,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'll be using Deusui for it, Zacax is my main guy,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

To bad AuRon can't come back to life

Yea I hope, maybe it could be the past, a prequel.Gundam: Yea maybe we could

Edited by Zacax

I think I might join techna. Maybe.

It's ending soon, as it's in the last weeks of it's allowed time, and a certain tyler decided not to run it again. =/
Ugh. You have no clue how much that game exhausted me over six months. It made me want to hide the RPG forum from my screen forever.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yo, Nuju, is it okay to try to take Maluta on with a few ill-equipped characters?
Maluta? Who is this "Maluta" you speak of?
Ugh. You have no clue how much that game exhausted me over six months. It made me want to hide the RPG forum from my screen forever.-Teezy
That's why I left...-Mef Edited by Mef Man

It's ending soon, as it's in the last weeks of it's allowed time, and a certain tyler decided not to run it again. =/
I have some concept. Management is a boring thing, even in small circles.

Speaking of the ILS, where are they? I'd like to have an entertaining moment where one of the new characters of mine run into D, and hilarity ensues.As for Makuta, I stand by my prior suggestion of a Battle Royale with Extra Cheese--Everyone attacks Mangaia at the same time.Well, not those loyal to Makuta, but you get the idea.

Well I'm like on everyday all the time, I'm homeschooled,

Now how do you imagine I always feel? :P
I feel for you, broski. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Because I feel like noone is on so I leave for a sec and then bam.Stupid Internet...EDIT: DANG YOU AUTO-CORRECT!!9

Edited by Zacax

Yea I meant sec not that other thing, stupid smart phones that aren't smart.

Edited by Zacax

Now how do you imagine I always feel? :P
I honestly don't know how you keep it all together. Monitoring this massive RPG, it would drive a lesser man insane.Anyways, which guard is the most under-manned? I'd like to make another character but attach them to it, got an idea for a character.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Great, first being suicidal for wanting to fight a rahkshi and now ranting on a typo.I keep bringing this to myself...why I don't know...

Great, first being suicidal for wanting to fight a rahkshi and now ranting on a typo.I keep bringing this to myself...why I don't know...
Don't worry man.It's what I like to call "noob luck". As the noobness decreases, so does the noob luck. In other words, you'll be out of the woods relatively soon! :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG