Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And I guess Kal Grochhi was one of them...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Lets hope this terror doens't reach throughout Ga-Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Correction.Jianheim was the most memorable smiting from Nuju.The most memorable is when Tuck threw a meteor at someone. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I thought the most memorable was when Tuck grabbed all 15 of some random guys characters on his birthday and threw them into an arena where they would fight to the death. sarcastic.gif
That wasn't really a smiting...It was a birthday present.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Everyone knows they are Makuta slaves. Or at least a few of them. We don't know how many Makuta killed.
We think so. It's never been stated.
Untruths! I ain't voting for this guy!
What in the world do you mean? Who are you talking to?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Hey guys, something has come up. I won't go into details, but all I'll say is that my family and I are in a crisis which is going to take a while to mend emotionally.I'm going to have trouble posting in the next while. I just need some time before I can get back into the swing of things. I apologize to whoever might get caught stuck with my characters.If you really need to, go ahead and do some minor bunnying. Taoki is fine to be tossed around as a bunny, but those of mine involved in the MB plot can't do much. Minus attend the wedding.I'll try to come back as soon as I can.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |