Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You do know that Tarnok is fighting for the guardsmen to stay on the ship, right?
Actually, he's fighting for the right for his self to stay on the ship. Nowhere was it said that he and GARarm are part of the same package or that he's fighting for his commander.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You guardsmen are cold, no wonder Aurel thinks they're slavers (Besides for the fact they look like them).
O yes, because I'm a guardsman. Please don't say 'you' when referring to one of my chars. They aren't the same thing.In any case, I'm still wondering how she came to that conclusion. How do they look like slavers? And why would coldness (if you could provide examples of that by the way please do) imply that they are? Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Aurel believe their 'uniforms' reminds her of slavers, and if a group of guardsmen were not allowed on-board, it would be the commanding officer's job to settle the matter for all of them, right?
...That's the point.Tarnok isn't the commander here.How is she reminded of slavers from lots of Husaria-style plate and a coat on the commander? I mean, the weaponry they wield does not carry any negative connotations afaik. They don't wear whips or something.

[Profiles]

I see.So Tarnok is now the deputy?
He (and uyism) will be promoted soon, yeah. After which they'll be trying to find a new member...Komisk is currently listed as KIA because of reports. They didn't look for his body, just assumed it was cremated during the burning and prayed a little for his soul before leaving.@AuRon: Ah. I still don't see how they're that cold, though. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Nobody cares for Rubigo it seems.
Well, to be frank, Rubigo probably left the squadron. EW hasn't expressed interest in it at all since Hiemalis attacked (afaik). And Hiemalis also implied that Rubigo was cowardly/smart enough to quit. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Hubert... Are you trying to get The Fourth on the Silver Keras..?EDIT: So much for Tillian's wedding being yester evening >_>
I said it would start. Getting an event like this completed in one day is outrageous and less than what you all deserve. Not to mention, a personal issue popped up that demanded my attention more than Tillian Juturna.Take it easy. I'll get to it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Someone should turn that guy into a full-fledged character.We NEED a medic.
He's technically KNI's. And he has gotten a little characterization in banter with Komisk. But he's still more of an NPC right now.Seems like we're getting a little off-topic. Perhaps Hu or I could make an entry for 7th Discussion so that we might use it for this sort of stuff?@AuRon: Ah. Thanks.

[Profiles]

@Katuko & Basilisk: You guys may think that you don't want Xylak as a friend...But you sure as KARZ don't want him as an enemy.
...So not letting him join a group will result in him being our enemy?....Great guy. Really.
Running off to stab a guy (we didn't see that, but he essentially told us afterwards) in the middle of the first few sentences any of them has ever spoken to him is not exactly the best first impression you could give. From an IC point of view, this guy is not someone they want to be around. If he decides to become violent due to rejection, then he his one guy versus 3, possibly 4. If he follows them and becomes violent later instead, then its still 4 versus 1, unless he brings someone along, in which case he should really not bother but go after the people chasing him instead.EDIT: Transformers discussion does not go in this topic.
It was about the TF Expies we've had running around for the past month.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

...What is a Cinnamon Grochi.Anywhooooo, as soon as Snelly gets on, we can finally start the wedding. In the meantime, Till has some presents for a couple people.-Teezy
This doesn't involve him telling everybody about Jaron's second death, does it?Also, Cinnamon Grochi is thebeggerpie.He changed his name.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Katuko & Basilisk: You guys may think that you don't want Xylak as a friend...But you sure as KARZ don't want him as an enemy.
...So not letting him join a group will result in him being our enemy?....Great guy. Really.
Running off to stab a guy (we didn't see that, but he essentially told us afterwards) in the middle of the first few sentences any of them has ever spoken to him is not exactly the best first impression you could give. From an IC point of view, this guy is not someone they want to be around. If he decides to become violent due to rejection, then he his one guy versus 3, possibly 4. If he follows them and becomes violent later instead, then its still 4 versus 1, unless he brings someone along, in which case he should really not bother but go after the people chasing him instead.EDIT: Transformers discussion does not go in this topic.
The comments on odds are funny to me. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So wait. Is Caige the "it" that Incurso keeps referring to?-Teezy
Yes. Incurso refuses to refer to him as a 'he'. XD
But...but why?-Teezy
Incurso is cruel and emotionless, while Caige is Fabulous.It makes perfect sense.
Fixed that for ya.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...What is a Cinnamon Grochi.Anywhooooo, as soon as Snelly gets on, we can finally start the wedding. In the meantime, Till has some presents for a couple people.-Teezy
This doesn't involve him telling everybody about Jaron's second death, does it?Also, Cinnamon Grochi is thebeggerpie.He changed his name.
Speaking of that, he had me fooled. I thought he was you until I saw you too.

Pk57sNJ.jpg