Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up in Le-Wahi. Anybody ask the Turaga anything important since my last post?
Harakore asked any of the Turaga who'd answer if Onewa was alright, but I dunno how important that is.
Yes you do. :PAnyways, the Turaga are being moved to a more comfortable hut (someone already mentioned that I believe) and will be accompanied by Onyx since he's the only Toa of iron the ILS can trust at the moment.

The "Suicide" Group, as you call it, is currently under me. This is version 6.0(?) or somewhere around there.If you want to make a character just to see how long it would last against Makuta, this is your chance.
Oh, ok, I'll send in Topspin. Where do I go?
That will be revealed in due time. I'm still conversing with the Mighty Smite-y(Nuju). Just keep him ready at all times. HINT: Where is Makuta's lair? Kini-Nui. :P

WIP

Deusui is in Ta-koro currently

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Also, congratulations to Vorex for assassinating what could be Naara's first show of emotion all year. :/-Teezy
Yeah.I've had ever since the School began to form. Not once through arguing with Kaccio, battling Slife, healing Hau, and even teaching her own apprentice has she shown real emotion.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The school... Nobody as replied to Zanthos yet.. =/
It's kinda dead.There are no chars left in the courtyard who aren't inactive. You'll have better luck once EW gets back on/Vernadon replies to Kaccio/Onarax and Emperbruv figure something out/etc.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The school... Nobody as replied to Zanthos yet.. =/
It's kinda dead.There are no chars left in the courtyard who aren't inactive. You'll have better luck once EW gets back on/Vernadon replies to Kaccio/Onarax and Emperbruv figure something out/etc.
Yeah. Hence why Krayzikk didn't hang around.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, so it was Tuck-approved. That seems to be an explanation for most things wacky around here.So will the Drokan be taking new recruits? Or will they be exclusive from now on?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Staying up late is good for your mind.Studies have shown that those people who stay up until 1-3 am and wake up around 6 or 7 am are generally smarter than the rest of the population.
But a lot sleepier :PI stay up late reading books, not on the internet.On topic, Zacax, if I may offer some tips, breaking the fourth wall is not very good writing, especially if you aren't using it for comedy.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zacax"Im not steering the ship yet, I'm readying my post," Zacax said,
Here.It wasn't even used in comedy. This was from Ga-Wahi.-Bane
As in, ship's post.Not forum post.You know, where he's supposed to be at at the ship?-sorry for the false alarm.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now