Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Guys...You do realize that if someone's exiled from a koro and dishonorably discharged from it's defense force, they can't exactly join in another's military that easily? There's a reason Sulov didn't try to become a Gukko Force member. His reputation and status makes him low-class at best and a total outcast at worst.I'm not saying that they can't get into another village. And I'm not saying that they couldn't eventually regain a position in one guard or another. But they'd need to work to move up on the social ladder and even to be accepted as allies in combat alongside MN's militaries. Realistically, Mussiki shouldn't be able to get into the Marines without a decent public (and probably executive) outcry. That sort of stuff tends to have pretty big repercussions.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Guys...You do realize that if someone's exiled from a koro and dishonorably discharged from it's defense force, they can't exactly join in another's military that easily? There's a reason Sulov didn't try to become a Gukko Force member. His reputation and status makes him low-class at best and a total outcast at worst.I'm not saying that they can't get into another village. And I'm not saying that they couldn't eventually regain a position in one guard or another. But they'd need to work to move up on the social ladder and even to be accepted as allies in combat alongside MN's militaries. Realistically, Mussiki shouldn't be able to get into the Marines without a decent public (and probably executive) outcry. That sort of stuff tends to have pretty big repercussions.
Shush... No need to tell Kal that...

In answer to Francis, I have a few short words:Grochi is Grochi. He doesn't work with logic. It's like trying to mix oil and water. :PIn all seriousness though, Mussiki wasn't really that bad, was he? What's bad in one koro is accepted in another? What'd he do?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

This is Mussiki and Ralin here, who are, apparently, good friends. Besides that, Ralin and Vibro purposefully hope for others to break the rules so that they have plausible deniability for whatever they do.You never know what will happen when they get together, though I do understand what you're saying.EDIT @Bane: He loud-shouted at Arkom, scared Matoran, broke Arkom's door, and then proceeded to mess with Arkom's head.All for the sake of Armadijo's plot that he knows nothing about.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Shush... No need to tell Kal that...
Actually, I'm beginning to like the idea of Mussiki getting accepted in.That toa has just been playing into plan after plan of a certain Regiment Commander.@GRB: He incapacitated Onu-Koro's population. As in, almost every citizen was rolling about on the ground in pain. And don't let me get started on resisting arrest and property damage. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Who knows, Armadijo, maybe Mussiki wants to cause his own chaos on the island. For fun.
:3They really should join forces. Between the political (both under the table and above) and economic heft of Gyn and Mussiki's family, they'd be unstoppable.

[Profiles]

What about chaos for profit, AND fun?
Gyn wouldn't mind that.Speaking of which: Next Regiment Commander post will involve his piece de resistance of Sulov discrediting. As well as a bit of preparation for militant action and more discrediting. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Who knows, Armadijo, maybe Mussiki wants to cause his own chaos on the island. For fun.
:3They really should join forces. Between the political (both under the table and above) and economic heft of Gyn and Mussiki's family, they'd be unstoppable.
When did Mussiki get a family?...But I'm game for this. Mussiki would have fun.EDIT: I mean, besides his brothers. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

When did Mussiki get a family?...But I'm game for this. Mussiki would have fun.EDIT: I mean, besides his brothers.
Exacta. His brothers.Fantastic. Will begin work on a post including a sendoff of the Emissary soon. Expect Mussiki to be discreetly contacted in a few days OOG.

[Profiles]

Alright, after reading Vorex's latest post in Kumu, I think now is as good a time as ever to give you guys a little glimpse into Dorian. Dorian is a sick man, first off. His ideas of creative torture, good and evil, and the world in general are based off a sick tendency to try and cause the complete physical, mental, and soulful destruction of a person, which he considers an art form of sorts. He is, however, a bohemian at heart: he's an artist, poet, musician, and all-around romantic thinker when it comes to women he can truly respect. These women, no doubt, are far and few between: like Heuani, he has derived so much pleasure from lesser females that he considers it more of a hobby than a genuine thrill at this point. Think of it as sitting at home playing with Hot Wheels when you used to race Formula One for a living.Dorian views love as a two-way street: the only way he can truly view a relationship as any form of romance is if the woman can prove herself to be an equal in wit, physical prowess, or artistic capability. Enter Naara. Instead of a fit of giggling or a half-baked pickup line, she made a quick one line witticism and then put him in a sleeper hold. In the fight that followed, her talent, banter, and all-around stoicism in a fight as sexually charged and exciting as the fight with Dorian piqued his curiosity. Killing her won't do Nikarra any favors when it comes to Dorian, because Naara is a puzzle he is trying to put together and study, and one that, if she so desired, could study him just as adeptly. Dorian knows that, and he finds that kind of personality more attractive than say, a trained killer with a rockin' bod. No matter how "psychotic" Nikarra can be is a moot point, because Dorian doesn't look for psychopathy in a girl, he looks for an equal. In Naara, he's found one. Ditto for Heuani. In Nikarra, however, or in Illicia, he's yet to see anything that helps her truly stand out to the crowd.-TeezyP.S. If you're so inclined, feel free to read this carefully. It will come in handy later.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Tyler! You're not supposed to give away all your tricks!
Personality quirks =/= tricks, boyo. Just trying to say that killing Naara will only result in more fun for Dorian and a rather crimson paintjob for The Final Problem.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

...Kal, coming from the man that has 40 characters with "dossiers" on every one of my characters in the first place, I'm not sure what mystery I can unveil when it comes to Dorian that will surprise you IC.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm not saying that they can't get into another village. And I'm not saying that they couldn't eventually regain a position in one guard or another. But they'd need to work to move up on the social ladder and even to be accepted as allies in combat alongside MN's militaries. Realistically, Mussiki shouldn't be able to get into the Marines without a decent public (and probably executive) outcry. That sort of stuff tends to have pretty big repercussions.
Well, considering how this island and the RPG in general works, I think it's safe to say that word doesn't travel that quickly between Koros about every little thing. While a character might be infamous in one Koro, they might also be completely unknown in another.But speaking of messages: Le-Koro has been informed of the Turaga's current whereabouts, and people have been sent other places to spread the word as well. You players can assume that Vakama's message about the Turaga being alive and well can be commonly known at this point. Edited by Katuko

Tyler! You're not supposed to give away all your tricks!
Personality quirks =/= tricks, boyo. Just trying to say that killing Naara will only result in more fun for Dorian and a rather crimson paintjob for The Final Problem.-Teezy
Also note that this isn't the first time people have attacked Naara in her sleep. Slife did so before and survived.He just gained nerve damage, massive internal bleeding, a burst liver, and broken ribs.Naara gained nothing from that fight except knowledge of the dude's idiocy in entering her room. And his eternal fear and respect.@Katuko: While I agree with that, people from the Ussalry told those of the Marines about the exile previous to Mussiki's joining. And Krayzikk's char apparently knew beforehand of the banishment. So the point is moot. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

@MangoThe way I see it, the Ga-Koro Marines haven't actually heard about Muskii getting kicked out of the Onu-Koro Army. If they had, Vibro would be a bit unhappy about Muskii instantly joining up with them a few hours later.Never mind.Vibro didn't know about it then. And now that he does, he will be very upset.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

@MangoThe way I see it, the Ga-Koro Marines haven't actually heard about Muskii getting kicked out of the Onu-Koro Army. If they had, Vibro would be a bit unhappy about Muskii instantly joining up with them a few hours later.
Except Gavarm just stated that he was in the middle of Ga-Koro....Yeah.Public and executive outcry initiating in a few hours.

[Profiles]

@MangoThe way I see it, the Ga-Koro Marines haven't actually heard about Muskii getting kicked out of the Onu-Koro Army. If they had, Vibro would be a bit unhappy about Muskii instantly joining up with them a few hours later.
Except Gavarm just stated that he was in the middle of Ga-Koro....Yeah.Public and executive outcry initiating in a few hours.
Ralin will probably demonstrate why she is where she is, and spin things her way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ralin will probably demonstrate why she is where she is, and spin things her way.
How you do that when the 'thing' in question is a story involving one dude screaming at a respected guy in such a way that everyone in his koro suffered and then resisting arrest, I'm not certain.I must say, though. This is tempting me to make a char in the Marines. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

I already have an idea.
*EUREKA*Thanks for that. Got a new one to further advance this plot. :devil: This is getting a tad off-topic, though...Let's just shove this conversation aside.It's not like either of us will say those ideas, anyways.

[Profiles]

So, the Infernavika's crew is going to try and interact with the ILS.There's so many ways this could end in violence. :evilgrin:
Why are you grinning evilly?While the Infernavika's crew is outnumbered, it has mobility and the fact that all of its members are boss on its side.Any victory would probably be pyrrhic. On either end.So violence may not be chill. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Question: Does the Infernavika crew and the ILS members have any reason to be hostile to each other? Because if not, please don't pick fights just to pick them. Let them happen naturally. ;)
I don't wish for a fight OOG. At all.But do the words 'kidnapped turaga' mean anything to you?

[Profiles]

Question: Does the Infernavika crew and the ILS members have any reason to be hostile to each other? Because if not, please don't pick fights just to pick them. Let them happen naturally. ;)
Check me above post, mate.
Very well, I'll keep Gunner and Plagia from killing each other...-Void

[ BZPRPG ]