Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

But do the words 'kidnapped turaga' mean anything to you?
Considering they are not kidnapped and that a message was sent from Vakama himself to the villages... no, not really.
Actually, the crew of the Infernavika kidnapped Onewa not too long ago, which is what the esteemed Mangobruv is referring to.Onewa and the other Turaga might be mad.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

But do the words 'kidnapped turaga' mean anything to you?
Considering they are not kidnapped and that a message was sent from Vakama himself to the villages... no, not really.
I mean that Onewa was kidnapped by the 'Vika's crew previously.Explaining how exactly it's on neutral terms with a group who does stuff like that might put the ILS in a bit of a pickle.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ah. Well, the ILS has never met them and they've been in Le-Wahi during all the Turaga kidnapping incidents, so this will either not come up at all, or Onewa will mention it and then there might be some quarreling....How many are in that group?

Ah. Well, the ILS has never met them and they've been in Le-Wahi during all the Turaga kidnapping incidents, so this will either not come up at all, or Onewa will mention it and then there might be some quarreling....How many are in that group?
~15.And they move about in a floating fort with cannon. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Well, there's no way you can bring that floating fort to a lake without any visible rivers connected to it. ;)
Of course.That's why the fools of the group are going. :PAnd even assuming that they were without the fortress, they aren't exactly weak. The group is a minor power in its own right-they could make pyrrhic victories for the ILS at worst.Hence the idea of combat isn't attractive to either party afaik. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Song is itching for a fight. :P
Doomie's just trying to dream his Pyrovision dreams.Why should he fight? He's much too busy feeding BIRDYs (mystix) lollipops and Jolly Ranchers to notice. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Well, it's Grochi's fault that Kal sr. fell in the pit he was in, and that Sidiros is (supposedly) dead. Dendron, being his brother, and Kal, being Kal Sr.'s son, aren't very likely to be happy with him, are they?EDIT: Here's the family line:

Kaylov-?

|

Ferrosey-?

|

Grochi, Kal Sr.+?, Sidiros, Mussiki, Dendron

Kal Jr.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Guys, don't worry. I shall be more active after today, for this is my last day of school.Except for Sunday, because I'm off to the Oz Comic-Con.But anyway, people have not noticed Ril in Ta-Koro telling everyone that the Turaga have been saved.
Kaylov did, that's why he headed off to Pala-Koro.

profiles i guess

Guys, don't worry. I shall be more active after today, for this is my last day of school.Except for Sunday, because I'm off to the Oz Comic-Con.But anyway, people have not noticed Ril in Ta-Koro telling everyone that the Turaga have been saved.
Ta-Koro didn't notice Mahdrik yelling into a megaphone about recruitment, either.Maybe it's just an ILS thing.

[Profiles]

Alieght those who are on the Life Fire Ship, GO TO KO-WAHI!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'm going to assume that you guys put Verak in a holding cell instead of bringing him to you office with you. Is there any sort of official description of the ga-koro prison? I assume it's just an average leaf hut with very strong leaves. And cells and whatnot.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I'm going to assume that you guys put Verak in a holding cell instead of bringing him to you office with you.Is there any sort of official description of the ga-koro prison? I assume it's just an average leaf hut with very strong leaves. And cells and whatnot.
There was no official description, but I believe it was described as large, and at the very least made out of wood.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Due to business, boredom, and an overall extreme lack of interest in the game, I will be killing off a majority of my characters. But why be selfish and do it myself? PM me a character off the list and we can RP their horrible, gruesome death at the hands of your character.List:Naryth ZenoklassShalia I'RohuKallistan Crypto (AKA "The Jester")Zlynn "Shady" KervustiDesirou "Dez" MarksKyat UgondinKiox I'RohuFirst come, first serve after you PM me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ah, Hubert, I just remembered, I have a question for you that's been bugging me for a while- how are you allowed to play Darre? I thought Matoran of Psionics weren't allowed. Were you allowed by a staffie or something?
Yeah, I realised that two weeks after his creation.Nuju, I'm very, very sorry for this. Please don't kill me! Can I keep him if he doesn't really do anything but stay as a simple blue and gold FABULOUS lawyer?

I'm just waiting for Nuju's decision so I can either kill him or change his element.I think he's going to want me to kill him.
How could you possibly explain a matoran changing element in the storyline?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET