Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

We need a Yuru post for the MB's deciding on what's next in terms of getting to the wedding and Salamander needs an Angelus post in Ga-Wahi.Not sure why I'm saying this. I guess I'm really bored.
You know what I need?An Iris-Tuara IC. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We need a Yuru post for the MB's deciding on what's next in terms of getting to the wedding and Salamander needs an Angelus post in Ga-Wahi.Not sure why I'm saying this. I guess I'm really bored.
You know what I need?An Iris-Tuara IC. :P
So we can progress the plan, right Krayzikk?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And don't worry I'll keep-*realises there's no one lower then noob*Oh right... I guess I'll just be watched. cool.png
u fergot 'bout meh :bucktooth:On-topic,I've always considered Trained Nui-Rama to play the role of a helicopter in the gukko force. Although BS01 says
After the arrival of the Bohrok swarms, the Gukko Force sometimes used Nui-Rama as mounts instead of Gukko.
If you put up a good argument, you might be able have a gukko force character ride a trained Rama (someone must have started using rama in the first place, before the idea was used by others). Some of the downsides of having a rama could be, for example:Slower than gukko,(lol can't think of anything else :bucktooth: )

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Armadijo, it's neither of those.
E, I was just guessing for the fun of it anyway. Not much to base it on.Whatever this twist is, it's clearly not helping the ILS or surrounding jungle any. And that includes hermits living in said jungle. Prepare for a displeased Chosen to take shelter in the ruins of the Hive.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Optimus Prime is a hero. The ILS is not evil. Not even in his eyes. Thank you for keeping integrity, Grochi. I believe Mef may have come close to figuring it out.
I did figure it out. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Well I'm finally back from work.I see a Optimus expy...and it makes me want to harm kittens and puppies....that's not good....not good at all. You might want to consider changing him up so he's not a perfect clone of the actually Optimus Prime...or I'm fairly sure Nuju will destroy him....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well I'm finally back from work.I see a Optimus expy...and it makes me want to harm kittens and puppies....that's not good....not good at all. You might want to consider changing him up so he's not a perfect clone of the actually Optimus Prime...or I'm fairly sure Nuju will destroy him....
He's been around for quite some time, Snelly. Nuju is aware of him, and the fact that Megatron was executed on his orders by him. Anyone can trash a PC-run place. I'm doing it a different way though.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, anyone who wants to interact with an ex-expy who has now become the Unfettered, Krian is once again active in Ga-Koro.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Okay, recap time. Why is half of Pala-Koro on fire? I've only read a bit about this and I would like some answers.Why is it that every time I turn my back and check on another topic a new bit of chaos has broken out?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Because this is the BZPRPG.In short, Transformer rip-off joins the ILS; Transformer rip-off then appears to go crazy and attack everything, rip-off runs off and then returns and we find out it was actually a Doombot, the end.
.....Alright. Normally I would ask just what someone slipped into your drink, but considering this is BZRPG, this sounds quite plausible. Thank you for the quick and concise response. I will note however, the whole thing seems a bit a random and well....pointless.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.