Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, that's TNG for ya. (No offence)I still say we kill Optimus, though. SOMEONE ought to die.
That's not TNG for ya. That's fights with lots of players for ya in general-there are bound to be missed opportunities and parts of combat wherein someone should be dead but isn't. It's quite typical for people to get screwed over by time zones and/or other priorities.Heck, look at the Infernavika V. the Fowadi. Hubert himself can testify to how Naona and Lasinia could do nothing to help even though they were both awake and on their respective ships because he was asleep the whole time. It's a fairly common occurence, is all.On another note: I've heard differing reports of how much the fire has spread. Mef and Belthnor seem to think it's consumed a decent swath of jungle, whereas others imply that what started in Pala-Koro stayed in Pala-Koro. Has the blaze continued to burn through Le-Wahi? Or did it just all go out somehow thanks to Ril and Optimus (doubtful by mef's view as it would already have expanded far enough into the jungle that a bit remained).
I was referring more to the fact that the fight started startlingly quickly. The sleeping through everything is quite easily done - I slept through that myself. (The recent fight, that is)I prefer to think that the fire isn't there anymore... sarcastic.gif EDIT: I may however be mistaken. But I'm pretty sure there was a big fight in Kumu that was started for pretty much no reason, and involved expies.Expies get into fights often, don't they? :P Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I was referring more to the fact that the fight started startlingly quickly. The sleeping through everything is quite easily done - I slept through that myself. (The recent fight, that is)I prefer to think that the fire isn't there anymore... sarcastic.gif
I'm not saying it isn't out in Pala-Koro; that's already established. What I'm wondering is if some of it has moved beyond that.I don't want a second Xa-Koro. To be frank, this would be much more realistic than putting that -Koro on fire without anyone stopping it. That was built on a swampy and small island out at sea with more than a few people on it. Le-Wahi may be swampy in more than a few parts and surrounded by water on several sides, but some of its trees have already been said to go up in flames and there's a lot of jungle without visible rivers and whatnot to really break that fire...It also happens to have a lower population density. A blaze could feasibly rage for days. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, that's TNG for ya. (No offence)I still say we kill Optimus, though. SOMEONE ought to die.
That's not TNG for ya. That's fights with lots of players for ya in general-there are bound to be missed opportunities and parts of combat wherein someone should be dead but isn't. It's quite typical for people to get screwed over by time zones and/or other priorities.Heck, look at the Infernavika V. the Fowadi. Hubert himself can testify to how Naona and Lasinia could do nothing to help even though they were both awake and on their respective ships because he was asleep the whole time. It's a fairly common occurence, is all.On another note: I've heard differing reports of how much the fire has spread. Mef and Belthnor seem to think it's consumed a decent swath of jungle, whereas others imply that what started in Pala-Koro stayed in Pala-Koro. Has the blaze continued to burn through Le-Wahi? Or did it just all go out somehow thanks to Ril and Optimus (doubtful by mef's view as it would already have expanded far enough into the jungle that a bit remained).
Thank you. Yeah, that's kinda how RP fights go. Timezones are messy, some people are lazy when they are online, etc.Killing Optimus would be a serious mockery of justice when he's right in the middle of developing, joining the staff plot, and didn't do scrap.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

So, about the entire Nui-Rama pet thing.

Yes, your character is allowed to have a pet/mount. However, this companion Rahi of yours must be reasonable – no taming Nui-Rama or other powerful/evil Rahi is allowed unless you have both a very good reason and staff permission. If you have to ask yourself, “Is this Rahi too powerful?” then odds are that it is. Take the safe route and go for something smaller. Beasties like Ussals, Gukkos, etc., animals that we already know have been tamed by Matoran on Mata Nui, however, are perfectly okay.
Its a bit strange, because Matoran have used them as mounts before, but they were specifically named in the rules as not to use. This probably means PM to Nuju once he gets back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Guys, please don't go crazy tomorrow. I'm off to Comic-Con, so I won't be able to be very active.
You just went and jinxed it. Now we'll have Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker dueling on top of Le-Koro. Mark my words. It'll happen. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I noticed on the last page that my name was mentioned about fighting Nemesis, when in actuality I did nothing of the sort because I slept until One o'clock PM, unless it was something about me not being able to fight or whatever.So, I take it this whole debate is still raging?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So, about the entire Nui-Rama pet thing.
Yes, your character is allowed to have a pet/mount. However, this companion Rahi of yours must be reasonable – no taming Nui-Rama or other powerful/evil Rahi is allowed unless you have both a very good reason and staff permission. If you have to ask yourself, “Is this Rahi too powerful?” then odds are that it is. Take the safe route and go for something smaller. Beasties like Ussals, Gukkos, etc., animals that we already know have been tamed by Matoran on Mata Nui, however, are perfectly okay.
Its a bit strange, because Matoran have used them as mounts before, but they were specifically named in the rules as not to use. This probably means PM to Nuju once he gets back.
Gravity! Aelynn post please!!!!

Gravity! Aelynn post please!!!!
Hold on... I'm getting there.Still trying to figure out what's going on over in Le.
Its the morning after the hive attack, and the ILS are holding the Turaga safely, but aren't going do anything about their Parakuka. And Optimus shot some fire into try Koro, but then went into the forest, came back, and said he did nothing.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Killing Optimus would be a serious mockery of justice when he's right in the middle of developing, joining the staff plot, and didn't do scrap.
OOC that is partly true, but as far as we know IC you just went and set fire to this village we spent ages building. That's serious punishment material, such as death, exile or long-term imprisonment.

If anyone wants to join Vorasku's Orginization, here's some motivation: Their main goal is to take down the ILS.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

That just motivates me to destroy them...-Mef
Well, you can try it if you want. They are currently in Onu-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Oi guys. Quick Question. Who is involved in the most plot lines? I want to talk to them...
Me, hands down.I know a lot of you don't think so, but there are those among you who know the truth. But the ones I can tell you about are: NEX, ILS, Bad Company (for now, at least), several of my own, and... I don't think there's anything else that I can actually tell you about. But I forget most of my characters exist, so I probably have someone somewhere. Kal and I are both involved in lots o' plots, though.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Why do people want to attack the ILS? We will always outnumber you tremendously, and even if you do have the slightest effect on our ranks, bad stuff shall happen. To you :evilgrin:
I dunno. But, I have plans that have to do with the ILS...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Why do people want to attack the ILS? We will always outnumber you tremendously, and even if you do have the slightest effect on our ranks, bad stuff shall happen. To you :evilgrin:
I dunno. But, I have plans that have to do with the ILS...
Wait, Vorex isn't... One of them...?You're kidding me.
One of who?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I haven't personally looked into this fire in Le-Wahi, but I would recommend you guys keep it restricted to Pala-Koro and the immediate area rather than allowing it to burn into Le-Wahi. The simply truth is that no large-scale damage may be done to a Koro or a Wahi without express staff permission. So if you choose to let this blaze turn into a wildfire, it's going to be doing zero damage for a month until Nuju can get back to either allow it or not.If you guys have already dealt with the fire, then good. But this also applies to anyone who plans to attempt any large-scale damage or destruction this month. Without staff approval, your brilliant plans can't be carried through, and you'll be stuck looking foolish when your enormous bomb goes off and does practically nothing.

I haven't personally looked into this fire in Le-Wahi, but I would recommend you guys keep it restricted to Pala-Koro and the immediate area rather than allowing it to burn into Le-Wahi. The simply truth is that no large-scale damage may be done to a Koro or a Wahi without express staff permission. So if you choose to let this blaze turn into a wildfire, it's going to be doing zero damage for a month until Nuju can get back to either allow it or not.If you guys have already dealt with the fire, then good. But this also applies to anyone who plans to attempt any large-scale damage or destruction this month. Without staff approval, your brilliant plans can't be carried through, and you'll be stuck looking foolish when your enormous bomb goes off and does practically nothing.
Does Pala-Koro require staff approval?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

One of who?
You know who I mean. Those guys who do the thing and have a name similiar to another thing but it's okay because no one cares about that other one?
Oh, right.You do know that you're being stupid because anyone who knows anything about it knows that I made it but if anyone else reads this they'll just see gibberish. CHIHUAHUA. ARDVAARK. STORMAGEDDON. CHINCHILLA. DOLPHIN.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The fire is pretty much contained now.-Mef